Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:15 AM

Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. (15279 Views)

Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB / Likely Winners In States Where Elections Are Inconclusive / Muslim Groups Demand Holiday For Islamic New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
U BE GAY?
you be sai baba ?

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
omenka my sweetheart grin How is life in the Aba refugee camp ?
cc sarrki alariiwo lzaa amarabae sekxyqueen yarimo
U BE GAY?
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by baysol: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2018
ZombieBuster:
They are quick to request for state of emergency in the middle belt but fought GEJ tooth and nail against it in the north east when Boko Haram was on rampage ...

They want Buhari to send in a Fulani military administrator to rule the land of Benue and co
It won't work

And as for state policing
It has already come to fruition

Selfish people sad
When better talk dey go on about Naija na beg I take beg you no dey put GEJ matter. This no be beer pallour or ogogoro talk my brother.
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
U BE GAY?
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
U BE GAY?
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
you be sai baba ?
when did i told you that?
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
when did i told you that?
Please support sai baba.
APC till the year 3000.
Don't forget to blame GEJ.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
Please support sai baba. APC till the year 3000. Don't forget to blame GEJ.
cc lzaa
fuc.k APC/PDP

1 Like

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:

fuc.k APC

fixed

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:

yes fuc.k both of them
fixed
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by LZAA: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2018
imhotep:
Please support sai baba. APC till the year 3000. Don't forget to blame GEJ.
cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by kernel504(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
If I've ever claimed to be Tiv, or if I'm Fulani yet claiming to be someone else, may I leave home today never to return alive. If I never claimed to be Tiv, or if i am not Fulani, may the same fate befall you for lying against me.

Amen.

Close your mouth you son of a full.
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2018
abdelrahman:
fixed
fixed

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2018
I know that Cowhari will stupidly follow their orders as usual. grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Amhappy(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
When state of emergency in Northeast was partial and no administrators imposed even at the height of Boko Haram attack. Keep dreaming
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by ZombieBuster: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
baysol:

When better talk dey go on about Naija na beg I take beg you no dey put GEJ matter. This no be beer pallour or ogogoro talk my brother.

Gej was a failure
But I used it to make a point
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by cronsberg: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
See foolish southerners o, benue taraba etc belong to the north. What then is your concern what they ask the f.g to do for their region. I support state of emergency to be declared in benue taraba nasarawa axis, those governors need to be removed asap and detained for creating and sponsoring militias with the sole aim of killing and theft of cows. Disarm and deal with those malitias, then then for justice and peace to reign, institute an anti open farming and creation of fenced farms law. Think of it, why will the government not force farmers to fence their farms with barbed wire so cows will not destroy it? Why will only herdsmen enclose their cows? Is this not a double standard?
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by temblor1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Fulani Terrorist Above Me
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
These are the northern Fulani cows owners group speaking up because people are now ready for self defense against northern herdsmen.

If not that Nigeria is a animal republic, members of this group ought to have been arrested and prosecuted for using their cows in terrorizing host communities.
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by omerukokwuru(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:
obviously the poster should go for DNA to ascertain he doest have Fulani blood in him it is a evident that he is a product of rape perpetuated foolanis

https://t.guardian.ng/news/northern-groups-demand-emergency-rule-in-states/

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:

Thunder fire this northern group....yy is dat most northern elites reason minus....See we reject state police emergency rule...u think buhari is a military administrator....Dee are process to tins it's high time southern leaders stand for wat is rite nonsense
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
seunmsg:
Very silly demands from the group. The president doesn't have the power to appoint administrators to run any state in Nigeria even in the event of the declaration of a state of emergency. Their argument against state police is also trash. State police is an idea whose time has come and we can no longer run away from it if we want to maintain peace and security in Nigeria.

The groups demand for grazing route through forceful expropriation of other people's land is the height of crass insensitivity. Like seriously, are these people mad?

Some of these useless groups that go about making silly demands should be cautioned. This is definitely not what we need to solve the spate of insecurity going on in the country today. We need legally realistic and workable solutions and not ethnic grandstanding.
nna e this matter tire me we are advocating restructuring to move forward sm fools are talking thrash....in modern times grazin routes haba..... Creation of ranching is global best practice...it ll trigger development and job...imagine pple growing grass for cattles d vet doctors who ll be active....down line jobs....in modern Nigeria any wer is my home...abolish state of origin.... Let's clamp down on religion and ethnicity....dis country has all it takes to be great...but sentiment religion and ethnicity our big wahala
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by godliman: 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2018
NaijaMutant:
@Omenka, this serves you right.

The people of Benue will not know that one of their sons is behind their ordeal through his tacit support of the murderers.

Shame on you.
We will gladly disown him for being the judas of benue and for being in league with the devil along with one so called sarrki. I dont know why this guys are always being mentioned in association with evil, who are they? Are they in covenant with satan?
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by rosebowl01(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:

A Leech will always find a reason to never let go of its host.
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
omenkaLives:

May all d descendants of the members of this group end up like the 78 slaughtered indigenes in Jesus name....amen
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by mommaJ(f): 5:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Beremx(f): 5:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
nwabobo:

Nice one, fixed.
Shameless human being.
i have sent it o. Check ur mentions
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
I suspect that turban tying militant in one arid caliphate as d main sponsor of this group

Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by TheKingdom: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
^^^See their faces, the real terrorist terrorizing the British created Zoo/Nigger Area Corporation since 1966......

Shame
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by CioAngels(f): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
I only read threat and nothing meaningful or serious was said.
Re: Northern Groups Demand Emergency Rule In States. by Ofodirinwa: 7:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
anyone that can proudly defend these herdsmen will also proudly defend boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"National Assembly Cannot Command Buhari’s Appearance" - Prof. Ben Nwabueze / FEC Approves $11.17 Billion Rail Project To Link All Coastal Cities / Goodluck Jonathan's Easter Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.