Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) (15707 Views)

Social Media Bill Scales Second Reading In Senate / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self / Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by arinze3131(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
good
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Cdec(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
JOB VACANCY:

A highly reputable Haulage and Distribution Company based in Agege area of Lagos is in need of
Mercedes Truck Diesel Engine Mechanics/Technicians.

Successful applicants MUST posses the following;

1. 5 - 10 years experience in Mercedes Trucks
2. In depth knowledge in the use of Star Diagnosis Equipment.
3. Passion for results, Discipline, Honesty, Dedication Hard Work, and a can do attitude.

Remuneration: from N1.5m per annum with attractive bonus packages that will be consequent on results.

In addition, the company will offer a world class work environment that is very conducive for workers to adequately adapt and develop their skills.

Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their resumes' to info@iqexpressltd.com on or before the 10th of march 2018

For more information, call any of the following lines;
08150555029, 08150555021
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by donqx: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
oh
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by arinze3131(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
we will get there 1 day,
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by remigiusizunna(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nice development, its just that when I see the modus operandi of some youthful leaders like yahaya bello ,I just think that Nigeria youths have got not no vision.
Sorry to say it but its just my observation
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by uckennety(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
after they pass the bill, will these states implement it? thats the question we should be asking..who will give the youths 5 million or 10million to buy a nomination form...will these old politicians still them them a chance or won't the godfathers hijack some of the youths into controlling them and manipulating their activities after the elections? well 2019 is near, we shall see

Most of their kids schooled aboard and are not doing anything there

This is an opportunity for them to create an avenue to continue looting like their father's
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Boyooosa(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

You quote me just to 'speak in tongues'?

Thank you GEJ for setting up nomadic education.

Now, look in the mirror and repeat all you just said.
I was actually just trying to buttress your valid point, sorry it was in Yoruba. It means, as we are trying to quench one fire, other is being brewed. The aspect of underage voting is something disheartening and ridiculous, so my foreign language simply connotes, as we are trying to solve the issue of old cargo trying to die in supposed active positions, here comes a part of the country where 8 yr old child that doesn't even know the value of education is pushed forward to determine the future of the country tru his vote.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by jokinexcel(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
I just hope this northern states understand what they are passing into law.may be they thought the bill meant "Not too young to vote". Please someone should help interpret it in Hausa language for them.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Omeokachie: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Boyooosa:

I was actually just trying to buttress your valid point, sorry it was in Yoruba. It means, as we are trying to quench one fire, other is being brewed. The aspect of underage voting is something disheartening and ridiculous, so my foreign language simply connotes, as we are trying to solve the issue of old cargo trying to die in supposed active positions, here comes a part of the country where 8 yr old child that doesn't even know the value of education is pushed forward to determine the future of the country tru his vote.

Okay, cool. Language barrier caused a friendly fire there...

Salvaging our country is a task cutout for every patriotic citizen, so we should not leave anything to chance.
We must keep up with pointing out the wrongs going on in the country with the hope they will think about the generality of the people and do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by KrystosCJ(m): 1:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lagos what are you waiting for? tongue
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Boyooosa(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Omeokachie:

Okay, cool. Language barrier caused a friendly fire there...

Salvaging our country is a task cutout for every patriotic citizen, so we should not leave anything to chance.
We must keep up with pointing out the wrongs going on in the country with the hope they will think about the generality of the people and do the right thing.

No p bro, we ll get there.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
AZeD1:

Nomination forms is not a government policy rather it's a party policy. The youths can form their own parties and handle nominations any how they deem fit.
will they allow inec to then register those parties formed by the youths?
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Lnrprince(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
please am Uyanwa Prince from onitsha Anambra state,Am a vibrant learned youth,please am interested in becoming a member even as the state Assembly have not not passed the bill,please this is my contact 08063857515,email is patprince4u@gmail.com,I will be waiting to hear from u
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Blue3k(m): 5:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
3 more states and its law.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by CioAngels(f): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
The government should also pass the bill of not too young to vote as it has already gained approval in Kano or which state was it and i want to believe it is happening in other states in the north.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Cromagnon: 7:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
chefremy:
A good development, am tired of those leaders we have....look at the seventies our leadrrs wrre twenties and thirties even buhari was twenty five at that time.
and look where they landed us
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Cromagnon: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
after they pass the bill, will these states implement it?
there's nothing to implement

thats the question we should be asking..who will give the youths 5 million or 10million to buy a nomination form
they go and find it like their elders are doing now

...will these old politicians still them them a chance or won't the godfathers hijack some of the youths into controlling them and manipulating their activities after the elections? well 2019 is near, we shall see
ok so una don de see say no be by age

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Cromagnon: 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Does that also include 'not too young to vote', as we have seen in Kano?
who hold your own young voters
goose gander tinz ojoro cancel
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by chefremy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Cromagnon:
and look where they landed us
are you saying that they are the cause of Nigeria problem now, i don't think so, rather they are the one that made nigeria good because they had passion for the development of this country and not like the old hags who's primary objective is to embezzle.

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Cromagnon: 12:22am On Feb 15, 2018
chefremy:
are you saying that they are the cause of Nigeria problem now, i don't think so, rather they are the one that made nigeria good because they had passion for the development of this country and not like the old hags who's primary objective is to embezzle.
nzeogwu started the distrust btw east and west
murtala destroyed civil service
awo took us into independence bfor we were ready
azikiwe was a chronic tribalist
ibb no need to talk dat wan
utomi nothing to offer as a minister
obj a coward and a traitor and a cats paw
who else ojukwu didn't know his boundary
guy trust me inexperience is what killed their vision
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by chefremy(m): 7:56am On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:
nzeogwu started the distrust btw east and west
murtala destroyed civil service
awo took us into independence bfor we were ready
azikiwe was a chronic tribalist
ibb no need to talk dat wan
utomi nothing to offer as a minister
obj a coward and a traitor and a cats paw
who else ojukwu didn't know his boundary
guy trust me inexperience is what killed their vision
all or some of what you have mentioned is because democracy wasn't stable at that time, it was disrupted by military rule and that was why some of our leaders behaved that way, sometimes you have to play politics like they use to say, I believe in the youths in ruling Nigeria to a better standard...
Even at that time corruption was limited and there was still progress.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by Cromagnon: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
chefremy:
all or some of what you have mentioned is because democracy wasn't stable at that time, it was disrupted by military rule and that was why some of our leaders behaved that way,

no
they just showed their true colours
adversity is the test of a man's true character

also military rule is a function of numbers and support and poplarity
no soldier will follow a bad leader

sometimes you have to play politics like they use to say,
the politics you play says a whole lot about you

I believe in the youths in ruling Nigeria to a better standard...

these youth that want to hammer overnight
that want 30 billion in d akant
that are butchering their olosho(who are also looking for quick lazy cash btw)
that are removing childrens eyes or pounding them
that are running to libya to go and be slaves
that are popping champagne in da club with 13 million
that are all chasing nnpc police customs and immigration jobs so as to also loot
they will disappoint you badly

Even at that time corruption was limited and there was still progress.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Scales Through 21 States Assemblies (names) by chefremy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Cromagnon:

no
they just showed their true colours
adversity is the test of a man's true character

also military rule is a function of numbers and support and poplarity
no soldier will follow a bad leader
the politics you play says a whole lot about you

these youth that want to hammer overnight
that want 30 billion in d akant
that are butchering their olosho(who are also looking for quick lazy cash btw)
that are removing childrens eyes or pounding them
that are running to libya to go and be slaves
that are popping champagne in da club with 13 million
that are all chasing nnpc police customs and immigration jobs so as to also loot
they will disappoint you badly
common what do you mean by 30 billion and want to hammer overnight , if the youths had been ruling, do u think that they will be wasting their time on usrless things, though we are still going to have some unserious ones, there are still youths that have positive mindset that can rule this country better.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: CAN Tells Buhari To Sack All Service Chiefs / Infrastructure, Defense Get Bulk Of Buhari's N8.6trillion Budget.. / IPOB Should Be Converted To A Political Party - Kanu’s In-Law And IPOB Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.