Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria (28783 Views)

South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by gcof(m): 11:09am On Feb 14, 2018
Giddymoney:
If I dey for the plane i go just dey go back to my house jeje

I no wan die
hahhahahahhaha America no be Abuja or Lagos o and considering the stress of VISA application and money spend on other things, you will just cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and join the provided flight
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Giddymoney(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2018
gcof:
hahhahahahhaha America no be Abuja or Lagos o and considering the stress of VISA application and money spend on other things, you will just cover yourself with the blood of Jesus and join the provided flight
My brother

Better to be safe than sorry

I cannot go and come and kill myself
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Diso60090(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2018
some people be Don dey happy but i warned you not to tell your village
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 11:13am On Feb 14, 2018
emmykey0128:
Village witches no want make some people leave this country

Na dem-dem. Me sef I talk am.
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by PurestBoy(m): 11:16am On Feb 14, 2018
Flight 055!! That's my sister's regular Delta airplane to Atlanta, she's been going through this same flight 055 for the past 7 to 8 yrs
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by honestwife: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2018
I bless almighty God because my immediate pregnant sister was on that plan with her 2 years old, I don't know what I wud have done loosing 3 people, oluwa modupe o, I give back to you all glory.

1 Like

Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by gcof(m): 11:18am On Feb 14, 2018
Giddymoney:

My brother

Better to be safe than sorry

I cannot go and come and kill myself
if na local airline I no go near airport again na ekene dili chukwu transport straight
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by GavelSlam: 11:19am On Feb 14, 2018
Had something worse happened, Trust FFK and TB Joshua to claim knowledge of its occurence.

FFK - " The metaphysical and spiritual warfare in readiness for the 2019 election has begun. The bloodshed we witnessed today is the first of many. The northern hegemony in conjunction with top hierarchy controlled by the Fulani demons have orchestrated carnage that would shake even the White House. I was on the phone with Donald Trump and finally he has decided to stamp out the blood sucking demons. Nnamdi Kunu foretold of this and now we are all witnesses".

2456 likes and 99 shares on Nairaland.

TB Joshua - "Our God is not sleeping. In 2016, I predicted a missile would be aimed at an American airline over Nigerian airspace. Just one person onboard the flight was targeted for his commitment to our faith. Brothers and sisters, with prayers we could have prevented this. However, we give thanks to God. The blood of the 267 martyrs, all Christians, many of whom were to attend our coming vigil night but for urgent commitments shall not be in vain. "

645 likes 87 shares on Nairaland.
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by japhethGold: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2018
Thank GOD for HIS divine mercy and protection. The aircraft just took off and was able to land back urgently.
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by neonly: 11:20am On Feb 14, 2018
I blame buhari n
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Giddymoney(m): 11:20am On Feb 14, 2018
gcof:
if na local airline I no go near airport again na ekene dili chukwu transport straight
LOL
so you no trust your country people again
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by anoda(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
RIP to the deceased
afa uuu ?
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by anoda(m): 11:22am On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
RIP to the deceased
afa uuu ?
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by gcof(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2018
Giddymoney:

LOL
so you no trust your country people again
my brother, my country no value human life. I bet you that a Nigerian pilot would have continued with the journey despite the signs
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by ensamy(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2018
na APC cause am. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Absuchat(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2018
skimeh:
Your stupidity is the kind of stupid other stupid people aspire to be
Laff wan kee me

Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by handsomeyinka(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Fire ke?

E de beru olorun eyin bloggie blogger angry
Yes,it's confirmed. I have a cousin on the flight.though let's thank God no life was lost
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2018
my uncle just flew delta from Lagos to Atlanta on Sunday,
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 14, 2018
handsomeyinka:

Yes,it's confirmed. I have a cousin on the flight.though let's thank God no life was lost

No major news organization or the company is saying fire. I trust them more.

"Atlanta-based Delta provides no other details about the nature of the emergency."
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by GuntersChain(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2018
fire fire in our country country give me plenty water make i quench the fire.
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by handsomeyinka(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:

No major news organization or the company is saying fire. I trust them more.

"Atlanta-based Delta provides no other details about the nature of the emergency."
Delta airline will try to cover up this mess so as not to create a panic.Thank God for the fire fighters.
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
handsomeyinka:

Delta airline will try to cover up this mess so as not to create a panic.Thank God for the fire fighters.

They are a US flag airliner they will never attempt to cover anything up.
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
Looks like a single engine failure at V2 so I wonder why the the emergency slides where deployed after they landed ..
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by enimooko: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
TRUMPS ERA OF PLANE ACCIDENTS MAY HAVE BEGUN
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by ahmedbanj(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
babylove01:

Them say no lives was lost but you still dey talk RIP. You sure say you nor join village piping?

Lol if you check his name on profile,U'ld know that na correct village people we dey talk gangan him be...
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Giddymoney:
If I dey for the plane i go just dey go back to my house jeje

I no wan die

Lolx grin
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by donqx: 12:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
ok
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by Bullhari007(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
village ppl no won one guy like that to escape this shithole...
Re: Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria by SensaGreene: 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
Delta airline again. This same delta my dad boarded from Atlanta to Lagos 2years ago. They were just about crossing the Atlantic when the pilot noticed the engine had problems and had to turn back to Atlanta infact it was a great miracle that the plane made it back. When they landed, trust Nigerians to fight that they gave them a faulty plane because it was heading to naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa / Helicopter Crashes In Sokoto State / Kano Western Bye-Pass Road Completed By Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.