Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,419 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter (56238 Views)

Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluseun Bakare's Engagement In Aso Rock (Photos) / Oluseun Bakare, Oludamilola Osinbajo's Husband-To-Be Is RCCG Pastor, Not Muslim / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Temtee11223344: 10:27am On Feb 14, 2018
These are surely great times for the family of Vice-President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo as one of his daughter is set to walk down the aisle soon.

An excited Osinbajo took to his official Twitter page to make the announcement. He wrote,

"With joy and praise to the Lord, Dolly and I announce the betrothal of our daughter Oludamilola Osinbajo to Oluseun Bakare"

https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/963686756171337728?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

See Photo Of The Couple Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/photo-vp-osinbajo-announces-engagement-of-daughter-oludamilola/

2 Likes

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Nutase: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for the correction. My initial statement was based on the information I had then.
MrPolitics:

He's not a Muslim. This isn't the guy that was announced earlier. That's shagaya not Bakate. That was obviously fake news and so the VP had to announce the real lovers himself

Even if he was Muslim though, idk why but should be a problem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by DLuciano: 10:40am On Feb 14, 2018
congrats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Famocious(m): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Congrats to Damilola and Seun ..

Bakare is not same as Shagaya oo...hungry bloggers with fake news.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Famocious(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Nutase:
Pastor what happened to do not be unequally yoked with a non believer?
Is it politics, fame or riches of this earth that is making you compromise your faith?

I dont pray to be in your shoes but I know Gods grace and wisdom are sufficient for you.

Who make you a jury over them ?

Are you very sure Bakare is an unbeliever ?

We are just too judgmental over other people's case while our own life is still struggling to find a bearing ...

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Nutase: 10:49am On Feb 14, 2018
Famocious:

Who make you a jury over them ?

Are you very sure Bakare is an unbeliever ?

We are just too judgmental over other people's case while our own life is still struggling to find a bearing ...
I am not judgemental. He is a moslem and that means he doesn't believe in the christian faith.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by MrPolitics: 11:44am On Feb 14, 2018
Nutase:
I am not judgemental. He is a moslem and that means he doesn't believe in the christian faith.

He's not a Muslim. This isn't the guy that was announced earlier. That's shagaya not Bakate. That was obviously fake news and so the VP had to announce the real lovers himself

Even if he was Muslim though, idk why but should be a problem

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by AZeD1(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2018
Nutase:
Ruth in the Bible was an unbeliever just so you know.
Christ said
"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself"

It did not say "love only Christians'.

Before you call yourself a Christian, please understand what Christianity is.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by kokoA(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nutase:
Pastor what happened to do not be unequally yoked with a non believer?
Is it politics, fame or riches of this earth that is making you compromise your faith?

I dont pray to be in your shoes but I know Gods grace and wisdom are sufficient for you.

Islam permits a man to marry women of other faiths and convert them but doesn't allow a man of another faith to marry a muslimat.

How many Moslems have you seen giving out there daughters to men of other faiths?

and who told you the dude is muslin?

2 Likes

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Nutase: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
AZeD1:

Ruth in the Bible was an unbeliever just so you know.
Christ said
"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself"

It did not say "love only Christians'.

Before you call yourself a Christian, please understand what Christianity is.
please stop quoting the bible wrongly. In the old testament what was practiced was Judaism and by every standard then she was a believer. Christ came and after he left we had Christianity.
Secondly loving your neighbour as yourself doesn't entail stupidity. God gave us clear cut instructions which he expects us to abide by.

This liberal mindset is what is destroying the church tofay. We now have gay ministers and the likes.

When next you read the Bible let the holy spirit be your guide.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Nutase: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
kokoA:
I've admitted and corrected my mistake. The news all over was he was.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Emycord: 12:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
OK
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Emycord: 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
OK SEEMS DUDE IS IN HURRY COS 2019 IS NEAR SO THEY CAN COMSOLIDATE BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE :-(................!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by vim23: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
cute guy
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by eleojo23: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by robosky02(m): 12:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
issorite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by ballerin(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Is he the Bola Shagaya's son?

I am not understanding.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Abfinest007(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
ona only when this people de power na eir children de marry
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by MaziEDOZIE(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Will this announcement stop the Fulani bloodsuckers from killing and sucking innocent blood this period?

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by toluxa1(m): 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
I knew it was absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for Osinbajo's daughter to marry a Muslim. Can never happen!
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by kenodrill: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
I hate girls with maggi boobs kiss
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by hillsway(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
weldone
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
kokoA:

He renounced Islam few hours ago cheesy grin
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by odeade1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
will help you make payment to your Chinese suppliers minimum of 200¥
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Emycord:
OK SEEMS DUDE IS IN HURRY COS 2019 IS NEAR SO THEY CAN COMSOLIDATE BEFORE HE LEAVES OFFICE :-(................!

1 Like

Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2018
How Is This News ?
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
kenodrill:
I hate girls with maggi boobs kiss

That’s ageless beauty right there. Lots of people love them.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by Alexk2(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
Congrats to them...they look good together.
God bless your union.
Re: Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare, VP Announces Engagement Of Daughter by IamAirforce1: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
Congrats guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satchie Emmanuel Etoromi: "Return My Son’s Body For Proper Burial, Stella Oduah" / Wike, Ikpeazu And Seyi Makinde On Vacation In Turkey (Picture) / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.