Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party (48899 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Ini Edo Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by olaolaking: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
But you have to deduct the amount she spent too.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by hezy4real01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
She get sense naw.... unlike others
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by meezynetwork(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nonsense. She spent more than 20million to organise that celebration. Ranging from rentage of the event center, decoration, security, performance, foods, drinks, logistics etc
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by sehin79(m): 1:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
lucky husband bawo, how about lucky wife,she sure lucky to have him,as an understanding husband,its challenging to be a celebs hubby or wife tho.

nairalandfreak:
Lucky husband
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by Valentinuola(f): 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
omosexy get ur coins sis wink

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by dammy222(f): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
MiaB:
And today is my own birthday grin
Happy Birthday dearie.. Wishing you a happy val

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by clemmonce(m): 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
Nigerian Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade marked her 40th birthday in grand style as she makes more than 15 million naira out of it.

The birthday party which was a five day party is not just the most talked about or the birthday of the month, but it is also seen by many as a means Omosexy is using to raise funds for herself.

The event had in attendance Aliko Dangote, Gabriel Igbinedion, Shina Pellers and others, who had handed her a big envelope when they were about leaving the event.

According to some Nollywood practitioners who witnessed the occasion, it is reported that after the people who help Omotola count the money she was sprayed were done they figures realized was N4.5 million.

During the couple retreat the hall was filled to the fullest, about 200 couple had registered with a fee of N40, 000 and about 100 singles registering with N25, 000 each. From the couple retreat alone she realized N10.5million.

Adding the figures together, she made a sum of N15 million. After the birthday party she surely did smile to the bank.

I know very soon many other Nollywood stars and celebrities will follow in her steps before 2018 runs to an end. Watch out!!!

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/omotolas-birthday-party-yields-n15.html

cc lalasticlala
bloggers and their mumuism. what of the money she used to rent the hall, event planning , sovenirs , food and drinks.... see una mouth
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by RealGucci: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
u r all invited to the launching of my car wash
and lounge
reg fee is 100k
davido will be performing
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Me I can't fit ever forgive the person that stole fat envelope of money on my wedding. angry angry
Up till now I still dream that I opened the envelope and it was filled assorted currencies Euro, Pounds, Omani Rial , whenever I start counting it ... something sha go wake me up. God go punish that person angry >:
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by mattrudy56: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by BigBrother9ja: 2:31pm On Feb 14, 2018
seuncyrus:
chai
Vote Efe for the money grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by manitobor(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
She's getting really fat.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by Enemyofpeace: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
Teniola2000:
Abi oo... 40 and still young... She will soon start ageing
she has already started ageing. Her pussssssssy is not as friendly as it used to be before,na it has squeezed face
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by Uptown7(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
MiaB:
And today is my own birthday grin
Have a happy birthday gal friend

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by kenobi007(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
nairalandfreak:
Lucky husband
D guy is a pilot (captain). Those niggas earn min of 3m monthly. He's a made nigga .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by mommaJ(f): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by Kennydoc(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
Acidosis:
You didn't tell us how much Omotola spent on Event Centres for 5 days, food, drink, guest artistes, guest speakers, etc.

You get sense!
See as it sounded like it was 15m naira gain. Who knows how much she spent in planning the whole event.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Omotola dis and dat
Person wey no fit win one Globe Award or Oscar awrd with her overtoned flappy boobs
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Makes N15M From Her 40th Birthday Party by dimpledgudi: 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
Omosexy always looking for means to be on the news.she's inviting dignitaries and politicians to her birthday party and collecting envelopes from them.some years back she was claiming to be a saint, like she doesn't need their money.Hypocrite. seems she has plans of joining politics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

#TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty / Davido Names Second Daughter Hailey, Few Hours To The Birth Of His Baby / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Meets With Richard Quest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.