Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What No One Tells You About Getting Rich - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What No One Tells You About Getting Rich (425 Views)

What's So Special About Getting Married? / Shocking Truths About Motherhood No One Tells You / Advice Needed About Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What No One Tells You About Getting Rich by ReproAgency: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2018
Did you know that the average millionaire has about seven sources of income?
Yes, seven!

In our unstable economy, having one source of income is as risky as crossing the road without looking.

How’s your job taking care of your ever building expenses?

How’s your one business surviving the constant dollar fluctuation?

How’s sitting at home all day, waiting to be called on for an interview?
Or How’s depending on your parents for pocket money?

How’s being a full time-dependent housewife?

Do you remember the financial goal you set for yourself at the beginning of the year? How’s that working out?

So you might ask, where do I start?

What do I make to sell?

Where do I get massive financial capital?

What if I told you don’t need any of these and all you need is already in your hands?
I presume you’re reading this on your phone or a pad or even a laptop. That’s the first step.

The next step is your social circle.

How many times have you made a purchase simply because you knew the seller?
Social selling has been a sales industry buzzword for the past few years, gaining steam over the last couple of years. There’s a high chance you’re part of a family, or have a couple of friends, acquaintances, belong to a religious organization or any group at all. What's even more exciting is the fact that the world marketplace is now within your reach and with the internet marketing skills we will teach you, you can reach anyone anywhere. Now that’s where you start from.

We will teach you a simple, step by step business model with already prepared hands-on tools to help you set up your business. The best part is you get to decide when and where to work. It’s really that simple!

I understand that you might be a little sceptical, after all, there are tons of articles out there that say the same thing, which doesn’t really work. My question to you is? How badly do you want to grow financially?

If you are comfortable where you are currently, then great. But if you want to be more, then get ready to:
• Increase your financial statement, earning over five to seven figures monthly.
• Get trained by digital media experts on how to sell to anyone around the world.
• Get to travel and meet with renowned people all over the World.

I must warn you, you would need a lot of ambition, focus and open-mindedness to learn and grow. This is not a Ponzi scheme.
So if you are waiting for the perfect time to seize this opportunity, the time is now.

Click here to learn more: https:///send?phone=2347034010503
Re: What No One Tells You About Getting Rich by friendlyadvice: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
broke nigga

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Marry A Woman I Can’t Beat” — Nigerian Man / Native Doctors Revoke Curses Placed On Trafficked Victims / 5 Marriage Or Relationship Crisis Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.