Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Illegal Emigration - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Illegal Emigration (422 Views)

Court Orders Navy To Pay N75M To Man In Cross River Over Illegal Torture / Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba / Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Emigration by DKrown: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Recently, i discovered how some workers in the Indian embassy in Abuja are giving visas through illegal means, and i wish to expose them. Please, you guys should suggest how i can contact the consular.
Re: Illegal Emigration by pat1612(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
DKrown:
Recently, i discovered how some workers in the Indian embassy in Abuja are giving visas through illegal means, and i wish to expose them. Please, you guys should suggest how i can contact the consular.
Go to twitter search sushma swaraj she is minister for external affairs so if you have proof write to her trust action will be taken.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arraigned In Court Over Alleged Sexual Assault On 2 Sisters / Old Lady Arrested For Burning The Hands Of Her Grand-daughter Over Indomie / Benue State Prince Arrested For Allegedly Trafficking Of 23 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.