Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

"If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady (13660 Views)

19-year-old Boy Won N38 Million Bet ,his Father Insists He Return The Money / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / Tanzanian Who Spent 20 Years On Death Row Released, Brother Sold His 6 Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Drinokrane: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
Twitter user @raychellered took to her handle to call out women who let their men make all the money decisions even though they both worked for it.

She is of the opinion that such women allow the men to walk all over them thus reducing themselves to doormats.

Read her tweets;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/if-you-both-make-the-money-and-you-let-him-decide-how-its-spent-youre-a-doormat-lady.html

6 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Leonbonapart(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Home breakers on the beat.... I bet you that babe is single and wants other ladies to join her in her forever singleness

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by potbelly(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
What if he spends money more wisely than her ? undecided

A man decides to lead his home, they complain...

He decides not to lead his home, they still complain...

Na wah o sad

38 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by castrol180(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
...this is shit on the side of these feminists, little wonder they all want to end up as baby mama only and nothing more, thereafter seek a little boy younger than them to service the pùssy

19 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
These feminist are cray-z

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Kizyte(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
This is my plan this Valentine: sad

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Tolumiide: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
her story will change in the next four years

7 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Danal(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
weiten I wan talk now for this one?
Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Females are funny.

This one is obviously not married neither has she been in a serious relationship all her life. She's just judging things from the outside, and woe to females, both married and single, who listen to her.

15 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Khutie: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
•••For those shouting feminist, the lady ain't no feminist. That's just her sweet lil opinion in REL202.
But in the reality part of the story, na this kind lady their boyfriend/husband dey treat like piece of sh*t. Women wey don divorce their husbands and later regretted it picked the reason from INTERNET. I'll always xay "LIFE NA PER HEAD", don't kill yhur partner just because he/she khan't do what other people are doing.
#MadridVSpsgLOADING

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Laple0541(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
Obey your husband my friend, the scriptures emphasis that.

4 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by ghostfacekillar(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
stupidity. Abeg make una buy sense give am

4 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
I've got headache... Who get panadol embarassed

1 Like

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by marvin904(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
feminist are just educated mo.rons undecided

9 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by ims80s(m): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2018
true talk

2 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by oneda(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
These are the type that Philippine president says to shoot in the va.gina

6 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Madam cover your chest abeg.....angry

4 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by jaxxy(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
I kinda agree with the lady

17 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Horlubunmmy: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Another slay witch.
I'm sure she's not married yet.

3 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by daddycee91(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
bitter woman! i bet you she doesn't have a man and shes advising married women. wonderment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by sylvanus190: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
but when the man die it all yours.

1 Like

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by LordBaelish: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lol

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by millomaniac: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
But if she does make the decision I guess that makes the man the door mat. Olodo girl !!

5 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by olowodaran(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
I don't know what to call this one.

Oloshi or Olosho

5 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Mznaett: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Home breakers on the beat.... I bet you that babe is single and wants other ladies to join her in her forever singleness

O yea prophet of doom... grin

1 Like

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by congorasta: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
small time we will c your sex video on line

5 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Ellabae(f): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
I agree with her a little cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Leonbonapart(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Mznaett:

O yea prophet of doom... grin
prophet of truth rather
Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2018
Yes Aunty slay queen.
Well, I think it should be a collective decision, after all it was a product of collective effort.

4 Likes

Re: "If You Both Make The Money & He Decides How It's Spent, You're A Doormat"- Lady by LesbianBoy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Senseless girl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Can't His Joystick Penetrate Me Fully? / How Do I Set Clearer Boundaries With Friends / How Can A Parent Tame A Delinquent Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.