Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card (16954 Views)

Sanusi Auwalu: Not Getting National Identity Number To Attract 3-Month Jail Term / Why Does It Take NIMC So Long To Give Out National Identity Card? / FG To Merge BVN, Driver’s Licence, National Identity Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by MissEdified(f): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lagos State Governor, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode on Wednesday urged residents of the State to come out and register for the National Identity Card scheme being administered by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC), saying compliance would enhance proper planning and facilitate national development.

Speaking at Lagos House in Alausa, Ikeja after registering for the scheme, Governor Ambode said it was important for people to register for the scheme, as such would go a long way to scale up data planning and financial planning, as well as boost the delivery of democratic dividends to the people.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-governor-ambode-registers-for.html

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by pode(m): 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Of which his own (permanent card) may likely come out before the week run out why me that registered 2013 have not yet receive my card
There is God o

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Blakjewelry(m): 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
he no get before

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by deji17: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
We should not be doing all these duplication in 2018.
Can we have a data collation center that will harmonize all the personal identification documents?
That is, if you have any of the following : National ID Card, Drivers licence, BVN, Nigeria Passport, PVC, then you can use the same information to generate any of the others since they all default to one's biometric information like the finger print.

We are far behind and we need to pick up our pace...
We need to start working smart...

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Amarabae(f): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ambode, Ifeanyi ugwuanyi lost twin.
They got separated when they were running during the civil war .

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by jerryunit48: 6:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
It is well... I registered for mine about three years ago and am still waiting but am sure his own will come out soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by deji17: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
Amarabae:

How you take know? Ogbasara gi...
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by anibirelawal(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2018
deji17:
We should not be doing all these duplication in 2018.
Can we have a data collation center that will harmonize all the personal identification documents?
That is if you have any of the following : National ID Card, BVN, Nigeria Passport, INEC registration card, then you can use the same information to generate any of them since they all default to one's biometric information like finger print.

We are far behind and we need to pick up our pace...
We need to start working smart...

We will get to that someday.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by deji17: 6:07pm On Feb 14, 2018
anibirelawal:

We will get to that someday.

My friend, for how long? What I just enumerated should not take very long. In fact, it will lead to saving time and money on these projects...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by anibirelawal(m): 6:11pm On Feb 14, 2018
deji17:

My friend, for how long? What I just enumerated should not take that long. In fact, it can lead to saving time and money on these projects...

Thy kingdom come. grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
our brothers from east won't be happy with ambode gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by caseclosed147(m): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
SO MAKE WE BURN OUR OWN. HIM NO GET B4>??
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Amarabae:
be living in delusion.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Tales by moonlight... 2019 shall unfold.
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by charain: 6:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Amarabae:
You don't believe your own post going by the attached pic.
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by directonpc(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
pode:
Of which his own (permanent card) may likely come out before the week run out why me that registered 2013 have not yet receive my card
There is God o
u no lie
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by stephen109(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nigeria future president

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by RexTramadol1: 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Inside AC

Na him one gal dey shout on me for sun say if u no get anythn to do...... Abeg step aside

Not minding my sweat.

Naija and eye service
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Demmtek(m): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Nimc scamming Nigerians since 1900 what happen to the former database and why is the card taking so long to obtain even voters card is out under a month when i can make my passport ready under 4days. Nimc is a scam

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by akeentech(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
stephen109:
Nigeria future president
We said more of Fashola but where is him today?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by cc77(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
pode:
There is God o
my brother the tin tire man pikin ooo, since June 2013 wen i rush do mine till now nothing nothing and them say naija go better! Bad leaders
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Dearlord(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
deji17:

How you take know? Ogbasara gi...
exactly what I wanted to say.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Ttipsy(f): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
the lady looks exquisite
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by stephen109(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
akeentech:
ok
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by stephen109(m): 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
akeentech:
ok
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Timika: 6:46pm On Feb 14, 2018
Non sense, inefficient organization like NIMC
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by bgossipnaija(f): 6:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Naija Newspapers is the biggest Newspapers review website in Nigeria, Where all Nigeria Newspapers are found in one pack. We provide daily Nigeria Newspapers in details. For all your favourite and daily newspapers, Always Visit our website http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng we promise DAILY, we must not fail

It's what you do with it that matters. We try in our unique way to discover, create, and deploy applications that will propel our organizations forward and make a real difference in the way people access newspapers Headlines.

Naija Newspapers source Newspapers Headlines/Front Page from major Nigerian Newspapers like Punch newspaper, Thisday online, Daily Sun Newspaper, Nigeria Tribune, Daily Independent, Nigeria Guardian, Vanguard newspapers and many others.

Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by nonut: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Same ID I registered for two years ago and I'm still yet to get it.
Una dey try.
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by Runaway: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
Why woman?
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by davibid: 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
And how is this a news
Re: Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card by castrol180(m): 6:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
That's "The man"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency / IGP Baba Served Warrant To Arrest Akwa Ibom PDP Guber Candidate, Umo Eno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.