Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (60514 Views)

Osupa Saheed And Remi Aluko Endorse Sowore For President / Pasuma And Remi Aluko Performed Live At MC Oluomo Oshodi APC Mega Rally / Bola And Remi Tinubu's Traditional Wedding In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by EmagNig(m): 8:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Today is Valentine's day and million of lovers across the world chose the day to celebrate love. And surprisingly, even the lawmakers in Nigeria are not exempted as Senators Dino Melaye and Remi Tinubu appeared at the plenary in the ‘love colour.’

Senators Dino Melaye (Kogi-West) and Remi Tinubu ( Lagos-Central) wore a touch of red to reflect the Valentine’s Day mood.

Melaye was dressed in red jacket, black pants and black bow tie; while Tinubu was in a black gown made of Ankara fabric with patches of rose together with a red scarf.

The two senators were spotted together in a conversation with the Senate President Bukola Saraki and from the gesture of the senate president, it looked as if he was giving a complement to the duo who chose to celebrate Valentine's day with the rest of the world.

This is surely an indication of love and how love can conquer all differences. If you remember, the to senators were at loggerhead at a time when there was a serious rift between APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Dino Melaye.

The Kogi senator had allegedly threatened to assault Senator Remi Tinubu and even stated that he would assault her sexually as well.

The Senator representing Lagos Central, Oluremi Tinubu, at the time had to write to the then Acting Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, requesting ‘adequate security’ saying her colleague, Dino Melaye, was a threat to her life.

Mrs. Tinubu’s letter, dated July 18 and titled

“Request for Police Protection”,days after she clashed with Mr. Melaye during a Senate’s closed-door session.

It also came two days after Mr. Melaye roamed her Bourdillion Road neighbourhood in Lagos and then posted photographs of his adventure on social media.

“During the proceedings of the Senate on Tuesday July 14, 2016, I had a cause to contribute to a matter of national importance,” Mrs. Tinubu wrote in her letter delivered to the police inspector general on Monday. “Apparently dissatisfied by my contributions, Senator Dino Melaye threw caution to the winds, resorted to vulgar abuse of my person and wanted to assault me.”

The feud was later resolved and it is nice to see them both together holding conversations in the house.

http://lailasnews.com/dino-melaye-remi-tinubu-spotted-red-white-dresses-valentines-day/

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am waiting to read their comments
Haters of this man

35 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by nairavsdollars(f): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Afonja leader Tinubu is busy settling APC fight, ajekun iya senator is helping her with afonja madam
Afonja leader right now...

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by sirugos(m): 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

My problem now is how to rewind the time back to 1930s
To locate Buharis father and give him condom

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Elslim: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
2019 dem go see d real red

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by datfreshdoc(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dino my man!!! cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by ojun50(m): 8:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jst wetin for the match to start dis one is nt my concern
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by fascowilly(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
I have been able to date different girls from different states and i have mapped out the different kind of girls you will meet in the respective states. . Abia state: Short but beautiful, always using another person's hair. Adamawa state: Always dark with coloured teeth...LOL Akwa Ibom state: Light in complexion, those that are not light will bleach. Anambra State: tall and beautiful but love for money Bauchi State: Short fat and dark Bayelsa State: Light in complexion, slim but they cheat too much. Benue State: Dark and short, but they no like to go school Borno State: Beware of BOMB Cross River State: Very pretty girls but beware of queens of the coast Delta State: Full of Christian sisters, CBJ recommends Delta girls Ebonyi State: Quits relationship often, they jump from one man to another Edo State: when you date them, you no longer need ticket to fly, broom or mobbing stick is okay Ekiti State: them no dey sabi to speak english Enugu State: Nice tall..but they eat too much Federal Capital Territory: shakara too much, if you are not careful, they will turn you to a street beggar Gombe State: most do not know hot to cook Imo State: i tried snapping one recently at their UNI and my phone popped out a notification which reads "face not recognized Jigawa State: they like farming too much, very energetic fine dark babes, na you go run Kaduna State: Just go and learn Hausa Kano State: Beware of that mallam Katsina State: Easy to entice Kebbi State: Dark, short, brown teeth Kogi State: Beautiful babes in underdeveloped state. Kwara State: Before you can marry them, you must do state of origin Lagos State: them too dey form...they will drain you. Nasarawa State: dark slim beautiful babes Niger State: the Lord is your strength brother, you will go to farm Ogun State: dont break their heart...you go hear am, all the things wey you don acquire go just go down one day. Ondo State: nice girls, but they like food too much Osun State: be careful sha...na wetin I go tell you be....
Happy valentine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by mrsfavour(f): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dino ,Dino. cute outfit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by afrikanns: 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
I strongly believe this should be the last time these guys will step their feet in that useless home of azombie
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Osanebi007(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2018
undecidedsee as Dino be like bag of fufu for first pic

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Neimar: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

stale already undecided

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by forayfleo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Good one my senator from another state
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by ko40(m): 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
actor's
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Davepal: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dino, I wu m man godi.
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Quality20(m): 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
they are both xtian so they can do valentine things together ,since bola tinubu may not- cos he is a muslim
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by pussywounder: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
it's all love
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2018
Saraki be like look at two lover bird

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by checkedout: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
who noticed Saraki dancing Shoki? grin
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by samsung007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
see as the man look like him dey do intern for shrine...

nobody should yab me o..na my mind talk am
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by samsung007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
see as the man look like him dey do intern for shrine...

nobody should yab me o..na my mind talk am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Joseunlimited(f): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Dino Saraki's son grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by FRESHG(m): 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
afrikanns:
I strongly believe this should be the last time these guys will step their feet in that useless home of azombie
SHITHOLE PRODUCTangry
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by KardinalZik(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Valentine senators.

Meanwhile, those who expected the duo to keep malice forever coz of politics will be ashamed right now.

REAL RICH POLITICIANS DON'T HATE THEMSELVES; ONLY THE FRUSTRATED POOR MASSES DO.

9 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Krafty006: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by eTECTIVe(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
fascowilly:
I have been able to date different girls from different states and i have mapped out the different kind of girls you will meet in the respective states. . Abia state: Short but beautiful, always using another person's hair. Adamawa state: Always dark with coloured teeth...LOL Akwa Ibom state: Light in complexion, those that are not light will bleach. Anambra State: tall and beautiful but love for money Bauchi State: Short fat and dark Bayelsa State: Light in complexion, slim but they cheat too much. Benue State: Dark and short, but they no like to go school Borno State: Beware of BOMB Cross River State: Very pretty girls but beware of queens of the coast Delta State: Full of Christian sisters, CBJ recommends Delta girls Ebonyi State: Quits relationship often, they jump from one man to another Edo State: when you date them, you no longer need ticket to fly, broom or mobbing stick is okay Ekiti State: them no dey sabi to speak english Enugu State: Nice tall..but they eat too much Federal Capital Territory: shakara too much, if you are not careful, they will turn you to a street beggar Gombe State: most do not know hot to cook Imo State: i tried snapping one recently at their UNI and my phone popped out a notification which reads "face not recognized Jigawa State: they like farming too much, very energetic fine dark babes, na you go run Kaduna State: Just go and learn Hausa Kano State: Beware of that mallam Katsina State: Easy to entice Kebbi State: Dark, short, brown teeth Kogi State: Beautiful babes in underdeveloped state. Kwara State: Before you can marry them, you must do state of origin Lagos State: them too dey form...they will drain you. Nasarawa State: dark slim beautiful babes Niger State: the Lord is your strength brother, you will go to farm Ogun State: dont break their heart...you go hear am, all the things wey you don acquire go just go down one day. Ondo State: nice girls, but they like food too much Osun State: be careful sha...na wetin I go tell you be....
Happy valentine

U jus wasted dat space up there... Dis is boring... I bet someone else can make dis same write up funnier

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by NaijaMutant(f): 8:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by ZorGBUooeh: 8:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
I believe that One day Dino will surely impregnate remi.
Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Godsknight(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
sirugos:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM

dry joke!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day by Malawian(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Honestly enh, between Dino and FFk, i don't know which one to comot cap for.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / First Sleeper Spotted In The 8th National Assembly (PHOTOS) / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.