Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:02 PM

PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 (45680 Views)

Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 3) On 6th April 2022 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 6th March 2022 / Paris Saint-Germain Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 3) On 6th March 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by luwabrooklyn(m): 11:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
greggng:

Man city does not have the experience to win champions league. It may surprise you that Madrid will beat hell out of them if by chance they are paired. I am tipping bayern, Madrid, barca, although barca is on a shaky start.
baba u no sabi ball

3 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
Lol,so winning your domestic league is what you term local league.Why didn't the Madrid reject the one they won last season.?.Has Madrid won 8 out of the last 11 champion leagues?
what is local... What is domestic... Lmao...ask Barcelona why they failed woefully to defend Champions League in 1993, 2010 nd 2016.....U

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Reeb2244: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ok
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cue64: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
there is a street named champions league, the 1st house in that street painted white,is called Real Madrid he is the odionwere (street owner ) of that street DONT mess with him .#HALAMADRID

15 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
The only team that understands Madrid well us Barcelona. We give them tough time. PSG was always going to be a walk in the park. a team that couldn't beat barca with a 4goal lead. how them wan take overcome 2goal deficit.

When Barca and Madrid clash, even Madrid fans no dey brag. They just hope and silently pray it turns it thier favour because they know it's only Barcelona that have thier medicine

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by greggng: 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
STILESGANG:
How is barca on a shaky start?.Or are you judging barca whole season because Chelsea parked the bus against them?.
If barca scales through Chelsea then we are winning the UCL.We perform better against attacking teams e.g Madrid wink

You are very correct. I used the word shaky cos Chelsea has a way of frustrating barka in front of their fans. Let's hope history won't repeat itself

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
The only team that understands Madrid well us Barcelona. We give them tough time. PSG was always going to be a walk in the park. a team that couldn't beat barca with a 4goal lead. how them wan take overcome 2goal deficit.

When Barca and Madrid clash, even Madrid fans no dey brag. They just hope and silently pray it turns it thier favour because they know it's only Barcelona that have thier medicine
Die hard Madrid fans... bt i agree with u.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by OrganicSoup: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

We go trash una.. if ever dem pair us..e go be like film

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Reeb2244: 11:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
cameeeeel:
[s] when Madrid were wining La Liga trophy.... Barcelona could not be found.. They had 33 LA Ligas compared to Barcelona' 24...wining 2 La Liga in 11 years... You are very wrong... they won it in 2007, 2008, 2012 nd 2017. that is four...know fact well before u pour poo here. 2008 till moment is even 10 years.... nd mind you winning three Champions League in four years is an achievement to beat.[/s]
24 isn't a child's play. Barcelona has a record 29 Copa del Rey trophy. Barcelona isn't new to success. They have been there for ages.
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 11:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
OrganicSoup:

We go trash una.. if ever dem pair us..e go be like film
baba no be bragging matter, El classico is not a sure gamble. It can fall on any side.

Barcelona know this Madrid side very well, PSG Bayern are not just there yet, maybe pep might do magic with his city side. But for now, I put it to you that only Fc Barcelona understands how to play them.

PSG wey no win barca with 4goal margin,that one na team? lol

4 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
Reeb2244:
24 isn't a child's play. Barcelona has a record 29 Copa del Rey trophy. Barcelona isn't new to success. They have been there for ages.
how many Champions League Barcelona won till date.... 5...In Europe, Barcelona are still behind... they don't even have d records of AC Millan... Ajax.... In dis preferred Favourite Competition of Real Madrid..... HALA Champions League.... HALA madrid...champions league will soon be renamed to Bernabeu trophy... beware.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by cameeeeel(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Reeb2244:
24 is not a child playbt still short of 33... unless i didn't attend primary school

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by OrganicSoup: 12:01am On Mar 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

baba no be bragging matter, El classico is not a sure gamble. It can fall on any side.

Barcelona know this Madrid side very well, PSG Bayern are not just there yet, maybe pep might do magic with his city side. But for now, I put it to you that only Fc Barcelona understands how to play them.

PSG wey no win barca with 4goal margin,that one na team? lol
Can Barca defeat ManC?..Speak the truth o
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 12:02am On Mar 07, 2018
OrganicSoup:

Can Barca defeat ManC?..Speak the truth o
the last ucl barca won with enrique, Barca beat man city when they just won the epl. John stones was the most inform defender and he was disgraced together with company. so why can't they beat them again?.

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2018
Topmaike007:
pls follow me back,I am happy to see a female fan of los blancos
Quite a good number of us wink

Hala Madridddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I was so confident in them I didn't go for PSG in all my games. It was either a win or a loss and a DEFINITE qualification. I knew the match couldn't end in a draw and whichever way, we were going to qualify.

The only club that'll keep loosing their games going forth is LIVERPOOL for ruining Real Madrid effort of making me a "thousandnaire" tonight

2 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by OrganicSoup: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2018
cameeeeel:
how many Champions League Barcelona won till date.... 5...In Europe, Barcelona are still behind... they don't even have d records of AC Millan... Ajax.... In dis preferred Favourite Competition of Real Madrid..... HALA Champions League.... HALA madrid...champions league will soon be renamed to Bernabeu trophy... beware.
How can like this more than once?..lol @ last part
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by hadura29(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Omotoyosi98:
that was not a match,Madrid just took those guys to the field to teach them how to play without Neymar.I know Asensio will b telling T.Silva how to mark a left footed player and Mercelo was just training their wide men how to stroll forward...Na only Benzema no master his game well and he forgot to bring his textbook,so he couldn't teach them...If Madrid gets to the semi final again,just hand over the trophy to them,nt even a bayern,man city or barca will stop them in UCL

At least someone knows what champions league is all about....

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by hadura29(m): 12:07am On Mar 07, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

Quite a good number of us wink

Hala Madridddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I was so confident in them I didn't go for PSG in all my games. It was either a win or a loss and a DEFINITE qualification. I knew the match couldn't end in a draw and whichever way, we were going to qualify.

The only club that'll keep loosing their games going forth is LIVERPOOL for ruining Real Madrid effort of making me a "thousandnaire" tonight

Thanks to Liverpool, I am sleeping vexed.. awon Weyrey .. #halamadrid

4 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by OrganicSoup: 12:09am On Mar 07, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

the last ucl barca won with enrique, Barca beat man city when they just won the epl. John stones was the most inform defender and he was disgraced together with company. so why can't they beat them again?.
Okay.. Me think Chelsea still pose a threat to Barca.. Don't, I repeat don't underestimate them..Remember last time they won UCL..
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by senatordave1(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2018
I see madrid meeting city,barca or bayern in the semis who will knock them out
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 12:13am On Mar 07, 2018
OrganicSoup:

Okay.. Me think Chelsea still pose a threat to Barca.. Don't, I repeat don't underestimate them..Remember last time they won UCL..
of course Chelsea poses a threat, the h2h record speaks volumes.
The world knows that to play barca, you have to defend tightly and hit them on the counter.

Its mentally tasking but if you get it right, you will defeat barca every single time. However its not easy task, coz any slip in concentration they will hurt you!.

so yes its a match to watch because Chelsea know how to park the bus, what I dunno is how well they can utilize thier counter. :-)

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by jojothaiv(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2018
STILESGANG:
which stupid battles.Oh you mean like winning 2 league titles in 11years?
na matter of priority.. UCL is the goal..

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by hadura29(m): 12:17am On Mar 07, 2018
cameeeeel:
Ronaldo and Madrid are addicted to the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... nd not a local league... moreover, Ronaldo is topping d goals in the 2nd stage of LA Liga.... also leading the LA Liga goal scored in year 2018.

Yes my brother, the anthem..

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

Une grande réunion
Eine grosse sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions

Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by YourWife(f): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2018
Euouae:

I use to score like him too.

I get am before no be property cheesy

1 Like

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Seunpaul01(m): 12:29am On Mar 07, 2018
SuperSuave:
BT sports 2 and bein sports 1

thanks
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by SPius: 12:33am On Mar 07, 2018
cameeeeel:
Ronaldo and Madrid are addicted to the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... nd not a local league... moreover, Ronaldo is topping d goals in the 2nd stage of LA Liga.... also leading the LA Liga goal scored in year 2018.

Please when did they start the addiction undecided

Which one is second sage LA liga

And LA luga did not start this year undecided
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by SPius: 12:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Omotoyosi98:
that was not a match,Madrid just took those guys to the field to teach them how to play without Neymar.I know Asensio will b telling T.Silva how to mark a left footed player and Mercelo was just training their wide men how to stroll forward...Na only Benzema no master his game well and he forgot to bring his textbook,so he couldn't teach them...If Madrid gets to the semi final again,just hand over the trophy to them,nt even a bayern,man city or barca will stop them in UCL

Barca will still school you like last Christmas undecided

Last time I checked Madrid where removing the ball from their net after a 3-0 defeat at full time

Count the other clubs. They can be easy for u

3 Likes

Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by pweshdodo(m): 1:31am On Mar 07, 2018
januzaj:
Benzema out.... PSG can't beat even after paying Benzema to play against us
How did you know grin
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 07, 2018
YourWife:

I get am before no be property cheesy

I still do but better than him. What next?
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:43am On Mar 07, 2018
greggng:

Man city does not have the experience to win champions league. It may surprise you that Madrid will beat hell out of them if by chance they are paired. I am tipping bayern, Madrid, barca, although barca is on a shaky start.
rubbish talk of experience....Enrique guardiola won champions lig in dier debut season as coach...all u need is quality players and team chemistry which man city has ok....
Re: PSG Vs Real Madrid UCL (1 - 2) On 6th March 2018 by YourWife(f): 5:56am On Mar 07, 2018
STILESGANG:
Lol,so winning your domestic league is what you term local league.Why didn't the Madrid reject the one they won last season.?.Has Madrid won 8 out of the last 11 champion leagues?

Anything within your locality is LOCAL! La Liga, EPL, Bundesliga, etc are all local leagues in their respective countries! Those competitions being LOCAL does not depreciate thier values or importance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Leicester (2 - 1) On 14th February 2016 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 9th July 2020 / Brighton Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 14th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.