Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,002 members, 7,799,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Crop Processing Investment Offer - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crop Processing Investment Offer (396 Views)

A Great Investment Offer- / Maize Production Investment Offer In Rivers State / Profitable Agro Processing Investment Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crop Processing Investment Offer by MDDarah84(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am going to be brief please.A cousin of mine wants to go into crop processing and needs advice and likes to partner with someone who has sufficient knowledge and also into it at the moment.If u are interested, u can state here your field of interest n how much would the investment cost.
Note,i am not happy doing this because I have tried convincing him to go into Cassava tubers production but he seems not to be interested but for what I have gained from nairaland.
Re: Crop Processing Investment Offer by MDDarah84(m): 7:51am On Feb 15, 2018
MDDarah84:
I am going to be brief please.A cousin of mine wants to go into crop processing and needs advice and likes to partner with someone who has sufficient knowledge and also into it at the moment.If u are interested, u can state here your field of interest n how much would the investment cost.
Note,i am not happy doing this because I have tried convincing him to go into Cassava tubers production but he seems not to be interested but for what I have gained from nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Make At Least 10 Dollars Daily / L / Need A Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.