Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) (38744 Views)

Man Beats His 75-year-old Father To Death With Stick In Adamawa (Photo) / How IGP Team Killed My Son, Inserted Gun In My Private Part – Mother (video) / Woman Damages Maid’s Reproductive System By Inserting Stick In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
sad Just look at d poor girl
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by emaopel: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
No wonder....She is barren
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
LadySarah:

I just tire my dear.It was obviously too much why yhe lady exposed her sis yet police detained her.

will this encourage others to speak up

I don't know oh....with all this , its better to just face your own, na wa.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Kwenty: 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
They have to find that witch of a woman o. What kind of wickedness is this one? To be sincere many women are guilty of maltreating other people's children and it's very bad. She can't hide for long, God will fish her out to come and receive punishment for her sins.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by Enemyofpeace: 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
See as moderator leave her small baby breasts for us to see, for sey na adult breasts now,dem go cover am so that person no go fit suck am. Continue, one day all your wickedness to mankind go end
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by CioAngels(f): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
This woman must be jailed many year with hard labour and lets see how she will free herself with her dirty money she owns. Women are becoming more of a beast.
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by kwessiStewie2(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
priceaction:
Idiot journalist that can't sensor the child's face.
censor
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by ola753(f): 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
That woman is an animal.I think that when she did to that girl should be done to her.She should be cut bit by bit so that she will die a painful death. angry
Re: Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part –girl, 12 (pic) by paulibling(m): 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
The woman deserves life imprisonment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two UNIPORT Students Fight Over A Girl At A Love Garden / Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / Moment A Man Scaled A Barbed Wire Fence To Burgle A House At Magodo, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.