Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) (37626 Views)

Result Of 2019 Car Race And Bike Race Championship In Nigeria / Mercedes-AMG GLC 63 S Now Fastest Production SUV At Nurburgring Race Track / Race Track Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by chuckdee4(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2018
Very nice, I like how this was built in Edo and not Lagos or Abuja
Spread the wealth
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:28am On Feb 15, 2018
This might be the only race track in Nigeria, but certainly not the first.
There is a certain Race Course in Lagos.
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:35am On Feb 15, 2018
wagazala:

Sure all you have said is absolutely right. Only in Nigeria, sometimes you have to embark on some projects for want of trying and attracting investments as you move along. What should have happened in this situation is the tracks shouldn't have been open for use until health and safety was adequately considered and provided.

Lets hope the regulators (If any) do the needful.

i envy ur commitment u appear desperate to fix or see things work here..
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Melison(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
incase of fatal incidents are their emergency air lifting ambulances?? Are there standby paramedics?? Lol the only helicopter close by will belong to an iconic looter �����
Chairman na small small na
From raceway den dey go add other things with time
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Looks cool is love to check it out. If I can rent a corvette their I would race.
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by statrboiTolu(m): 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Which Road Network Be This?
etisalat!

1 Like

Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Abogwara: 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nice one as a pioneer but there is room for improvement.
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Tiametmarduk(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
its a good thing,personally I love racing but I can't see any pitlane and how many turns are there more like 4. we need more turns maybe 19 will do
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
millionboi2:
Another plot to reduce d number of youth
As if their numbers has been useful before undecided
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
nice one.but the road doesn't have markings. ..just black asphalt

I hope we will not begin to see pot holes in a few months
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Dgovernor88: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
autotrader014:
Wow, really nice

We have some clean cars available for sale
how much is the TOYOTA RAV4
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dgovernor88:
how much is the TOYOTA RAV4

N3.9m sir. 2008 model
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2018
No corner, corner in the race track..umm...naija raisers luv der lives.. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Ochima75(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2018
piagetskinner:

Dodging or spinning round the portholes will earn the racers points too

Soo in a nutshell.. If d portholes strt appearing.... It's a gud tin
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
O. K
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27am On Feb 19, 2018
piagetskinner:

Are you serious right now?
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by tck2000(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
wow
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by Octopus3000: 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Wow, I've been to Nigeria three times and I didn't even know there was a racetrack there. It is very cool. I used to race on the track but after buying an electric car I forgot about it. Think for yourself, electric car racing is just nonsense. In any case, electric transport is much cooler because it saves the planet from harmful emissions and saves your wallet from unnecessary costs for gasoline. Now I know absolutely everything about electric transport, and this was something unimaginable for me. I learned about all the intricacies and details at RADICAL | EXTREME and there are just awesome articles about electric cars.
Re: Motorsport Raceway: The First And Only Car Race Track In Nigeria (Photos) by snipesdam(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
cool Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Front-wheel Drive Sucks And Why Rear-wheel Drive Is best / Nigerian Car-assembled by nigerians / 5 Reasons Why Buying A Used Car (tokunbo) Is Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.