Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo (45829 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Edo Driver Defecates While Fighting His Colleague Over Customer In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by xmanco42: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2018
what a shituation they scared the shi*t out of him

1 Like

Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by Nackzy: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2018
Hahahahahahahaha... I Jst remember one time they came to our house... They did the same thing... So that people will sleep without hearing till they are done stealing
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by Donopsiano(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2018
effect of taking 'jedijedi' before embarking on an operation grin
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by correctguy101(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2018
He dey crase grin

See journalism, mad people grin

Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by jesicajonna(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2018
God catch am grin cheesy
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by OHCOMEON: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2018
He should have been made to eat the poo b4 being taken away.
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by Drunkpunter(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2018
kuntash:

Are you part of those wey dey use poo for sandwich ? haba!
Lol no o
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by uzowamma(f): 9:17am On Feb 15, 2018
That's serve him right
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by Tohzara(m): 9:38am On Feb 15, 2018
Greyworld:
as in they should force him to eat it.
WTF. grin
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by Tohzara(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2018
kingthreat:
A friend who was once a manager of a hotel once told me the sickest thing he ever witnessed was a customer, who was a regular lodger, lodged in one of their rooms and left early the next morning. Only for the cleaners to see that he defecated on the bed before leaving, right on top of the bedsheets and blankets. Real sick.
shocked shocked shocked

I don't believe this. grin
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by wokemzine: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2018
Why is someone sleeping comfortably at his back?
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by anyicash(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Typical shitholite.
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by Litmus: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2018
This was a common practice by buglers (thieves) in London at one point. You don't hear so much about this now-a-days, possibly the practice has fallen out of fashion or DNA forensics has made it an additionally stupid thing to do. In any case, I do wish Nigerians would stop believing the worst in themselves and also that foreigners would stop lying to Nigerians,making them believe that they are a world apart. England, America and the rest of the world are very much huge piles of shi.t too.

Shi.t happens the world over:
Why do some burglars deficate on the floor of the houses they rob?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090412234604AA0ivJm

KAJANG: A businessman's Hari Raya celebration ended on a sour note when he returned home to find his house in Bandar Sungai Long broken into by burglars, who carted away RM1.5 million worth of valuables.

However, what irked Abdul Salam Ahmad, 49, the most was that the burglars finished the Raya cookies and defecated in the house
http://www.malaysiandigest.com/contribute/25411-students-among-four-people-killed-in-crash.html
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by terzurum(m): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2018
femolacqua:
I smell lies from the robber, he should have kuku said the truth so that devil could be ashamed. cool
Go high court go tell Judge say Na devil, you go see something.
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by Psoul(m): 11:37am On Feb 15, 2018
Drunkpunter:
grin picture of the shit or I don't believe it.

For all the bushes when full sapele na person house you enter shit... this one strong ooo.

Shithole Country indeed.

He may be telling the truth ooo. Unless if this did not happen in Nigeria daz wen i can doubt the robber's story. So far as it happened in Nigeria, he may be telling the truth afterall snake swallowed N36m
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by symbianDON(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2018
he should have been made to pack it with his bare hands....mad man
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by ayokenny37(m): 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
is that his victim's house?

What did he intend to steal
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by Fourwinds: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
lol
Re: Robber Defecates In His Victim's House After Being Caught During Operation.Photo by kingthreat(m): 7:41am On Feb 17, 2018
Tohzara:
shocked shocked shocked

I don't believe this. grin

You dont have to man. If I didnt get the gist from the manager himself, I wouldnt believe it either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Yahoo Boys Arrested Over Murder Of DELSU Student / Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.