Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries (4602 Views)

Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong? / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Ghenedoro(f): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2018
Valentine's Day has come and gone, but the stories and intrigues are now unfolding.
A lady was complaining she didn't get a Valentine's Day gift. Could it be she doesn't have a boo?

An IG USER kidsdecornaija said: "Me that my husband dinor even say happy val to me, am I dead? Abi are we not still husband n wife"

TRUST NIGERIANS! SEE HILARIOUS COMMENTS

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by maxti: 9:32am On Feb 15, 2018
Her mind is made up
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Lexusgs430: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2018
Potential runzgal.....
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by thesicilian: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Attention requested and supplied.
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by FluidQueen(f): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Biitch Sit down. Be humble. Like sit your desperate Ass Up! angry

Tf is wrong with humans and their thirst for Petty Validation?
You didn't get 200naira roses and 500naira perfumes and you're bleating? You're failing a test? Can't you buy them yourself? Are you mad?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by IamAirforce1: 9:36am On Feb 15, 2018
Only in Nigeria women see relationships as employment opportunity

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by krissconnect(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2018
Potential olosho. This one has decided to embrace stupidity. I wish her good luck lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2018
Reminds me of when I was in high school. Most of the people that got gifts back then are now 6ft under. Must she compare herself to other people?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Mzansian(f): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Reminds me of when I was in high school. Most of the people that got gifts back then are now 6ft under. Must she compare herself to other people?

LMFAO@ the bolded. Did the gifts kill them ?

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2018
krissconnect:
And she's even IG verified? Oh lawd lipsrsealed

No she's not. That's joro's handle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
D. P
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by MostBanned: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2018
krissconnect:
And she's even IG verified? Oh lawd lipsrsealed

It's that fake news peddler and attention seeker(Joro) that's verified
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by MostBanned: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2018
pp802:

No she's not. That's

pp802:
D. P

why you dey stammer now grin
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2018
MostBanned:

why you dey stammer now grin

grin Mtn is messed up walai
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by marvin904(m): 9:59am On Feb 15, 2018
useless nobody undecided undecided
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by MostBanned: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2018
pp802:

grin Mtn is messed up walai

True, they now compete with Glo as who is the worst network provider
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2018
Mzansian:

LMFAO@ the bolded. Did the gifts kill them ?

In a way, yes lol. As the wise say, there's nothing for mahala. You break a sweat for them gifts. Men aren't that foolish.

I will never forget the day I visited one of the girls at home & she was the size of an infant, with NO hair.

"Free gifts" have a way of coming back for payback.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Splinz(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
...Must she compare herself to other people?

Yes, because she's a worthless piece of sh!it like she said.

By the way, I came bringing some roses to you yesterday but missed my way and crashed into the arms of a stranger.

Could you gimme that address again?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Mzansian(f): 10:21am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

In a way, yes lol. As the wise say, there's nothing for mahala. You break a sweat for them gifts. Men aren't that foolish.

I will never forget the day I visited one of the girls at home & she was the size of an infant, with NO hair.

"Free gifts" have a way of coming back for payback.

Wow ! I'm speechless.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2018
Splinz:

Yes, because she's a worthless piece of sh!it like she said.

By the way, I came bringing some roses to you yesterday but missed my way and crashed into the arms of a stranger.

Could you gimme that address again?

I feel sorry for her. What I realized is, even though not having men falling at you feet may make you feel like you're unattractive (I mean as a young, still developing woman), it's a good sign, because predatory men have an innate ability to read people. They can pick out an easy target from a mile. But unfortunately, some of these girls see this as a compliment. Which is a more telling indication of their profound naivety/stupidity.

Lol, there's always next year. No more excuses about a "stranger". Focus.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Gofwane(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2018
MostBanned:

It's that fake news peddler and attention seeker(Joro) that's verified
honestly that joro is professional fake news peddler. All his news get K-leg.
I no know whether he think say we be children
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by MostBanned: 10:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Gofwane:
honestly that joro is professional fake news peddler. All his news get K-leg.
I no know whether he think say we be children

Anything for the attention
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2018
Mzansian:

Wow ! I'm speechless.

Wena, it's scary. Two of my childhood friends have sisters who didn't live to see 18 all because of ubufebe. I don't know what it is about high school that drives some girls wild. Both of these kids were born in the mid 90. But where are they now? Fast life doesn't pay shem.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Splinz(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I feel sorry for her. What I realized is, even though not having men falling at you feet may make you feel like you're unattractive (I mean as a young, still developing woman), it's a good sign, because predatory men have an innate ability to read people. They can pick out an easy target from a mile. But unfortunately, some of these girls see this as a compliment. Which is a more telling indication of their profound naivety/stupidity.
smiley smiley
Sure about that? What if you're really unattractive and no one just freakin don't care about you?

Did you also say it's a good sign? C'mon... It's not! If everyone keep avoiding you, perhaps, just perhaps you need a beautician to try some stunt... cheesy

XhosaNostra:

I hate to wait. Just do it already.
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Mzansian(f): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Wena, it's scary. Two of my childhood friends have sisters who didn't live to see 18 all because of ubufebe. I don't know what it is about high school that drives some girls wild. Both of these kids were born in the mid 90. But where are they now? Fast life doesn't pay shem.

Yho!. 18? And these girls with this blessee syndrome yabo , eish . And the older guys are taking advantage of it wayawaya, worse the married creeps.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 11:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Splinz:

smiley smiley
Sure about that? What if you're really unattractive and no one just freakin don't care about you?

Did you also say it's a good sign? C'mon... It's not! If everyone keep avoiding you, perhaps, just perhaps you need a beautician to try some stunt... cheesy

I hate to wait. Just do it already.

LMFAO. It's only my personal experience & perhaps also my environment. In SA guys are fast. They don't have time to try & figure out what makes you tick. Plus there're many other attractive females tongue So if you're too difficult to read or whatever, they're on to the next one. Only speaking for myself, I know I'm NOT unattractive lol. My issue is, especially when I was much younger, I can be very reserved. So it takes much longer to really get to know me. Teenage boys & some men on the other hand, they have sexual needs to fulfill, they don't have the time to get to know you on a much deeper level. Plus, I heard I can be intimidating because I'm very direct. I'll quizz you to death. It's my way of reading the situation & your true intentions.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Mzansian:

Yho!. 18? And these girls with this blessee syndrome yabo , eish . And the older guys are taking advantage of it wayawaya, worse the married creeps.

Exactly! I pity them.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

wow. You're quite intelligent. I've always considered vanity and shallowness a sign of low intellect.
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
wow. You're quite intelligent. I've always considered vanity and shallowness a sign of low intellect.

Thank you smiley

True. I also can't take people like that serious.
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Thank you smiley
True. I also can't take people like that serious.
You'd fit perfectly into the armed forces you know. There's just something about you
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by XhosaNostra(f): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
UltraMax:
You'd fit perfectly into the armed forces you know. There's just something about you

I grew up in a military environment smiley
Re: I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I grew up in a military environment smiley
No wonder. Bet you had a major low cut phase. So how's school?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do U Explain This To Your Wife ??? / Have You Ever Cheated In Your Relationship, Gist Us ! / Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.