Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (852 Views)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Beauty And Brains; Overall Best Graduating Student Of Unijos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains by JoeyDdamsel(f): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2018
The secret to a good relationship is to meet the 'UngettableGirl', this is the kind of lady guys need.

I repeat Need not Want

Lets begin with an illustration of 3 women;

Woman 1 will be walking into the bar first. We will classify her as an average looking woman with a great personality. As she steps foot into our “fake” bar no one notices. No men actively pursue her and she has a fun night out with her friends.

Woman 2 is going to be walking into our bar after Woman 1. I have decided that she is going to be a beautiful woman with a bad personality. When she enters the bar she gets a lot of attention. Men will actively pursue her. Of course, with her personality her prospects of a lasting relationship are not very high.

Last but not least is woman 3. This woman is the whole package. She is has the beauty and the brains. She is going to enter the bar and get a lot of attention just like Woman 2 did. Men will pursue her continually and since her personality is great she has a good chance of establishing a lasting relationship.

If you want to read the complete article, Kindly Click the link below:
https://mybleedingedge..com.ng/

(1) (Reply)

Wife Matter / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. / The Type Of Woman Worth Chasing ( A Revelation For All Bachelors )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.