Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) (68505 Views)

Hunchback Man Rocks Curvy Lady. Got People Talking With His Facial Expressions / Pre-wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man & His Igbo Bride In Traditional Attires / White Man Rocks Traditional Outfit As He Marries His Igbo Bride (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:
[s][/s]

LET US SAY THE WORD FREELY!

OSU YORUBA!
Shut up
Bloody oru umeh osu nigga
Shame fall on you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
sekxyqueen:
Yoruba men with their eyes on Igbo ladies

hml to them
E pain you?
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ariesbull: 12:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Marrying an Igbo lady is a very big achievement is yoruba land....
Marrying a yoruba woman in igbo land is a very big let down ...

Different kettle of fish

Why do IGBO Men prefer their women and South South ladies only

Why Why Why

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up
Bloody oru umeh osu nigga
Shame fall on you.

OSU YORUBA!

BBNaija yoruba ploy to date Igbo women

six yoruba men
Adedayo "Dee-One" adewunmi, Comedian Minna
Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva 25 Managing Director Lagos/London
Omololù "Lolu" Adetokunbo
"Ricco Swavey" - Patrick Fakoya 25 Singer, Rapper
"Teddy A" - Tope Badman Teddy 29 Singer, Songwriter Lagos/United States
Oluwatobi "Tobi" Bakre 23 Photographer, Investment banker Ogun State/South Africa

six igbo women.
Iwuchukwu "Ahneeka" Marianne Onyii 25 TV presenter
Asogwa Alexandra "Alex" Amuche Sandra Advertiser, Model. Lagos/Nsukka
Cynthia "Cee-C" Nwadiora Self employed
"Ifu Ennanda" - Iheme Faith Uloma Actress, Business broker Lagos
Nina Ivy 21 Model Owerri
Princess Linda Onyejekwe 25 New York City
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by ariesbull: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
phreakabit:
Eww yuck! this is utterly disgusting.
Yoruba creature marrying an Igbo woman.
Na wa o

I am not getting it, when woul Yoruba men start appreciating their women? If they do not do that...who will?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

OSU YORUBA!
ÒRU OMEH

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

ÒRU OMEH

ANY IGBO DAT MARRY U IS OSU AND BY EXTENSION U ARE OSU YORUBA.

The Politics Of Big Brother With Six Yoruba Men And Six Igbo Women Sharing Bed

The glaring facts from the names of the contestant is the disproportionate number of Yoruba men and Igbo women selected to share bed on public television.

In the spirit of one Nigeria, surely the Yoruba producers should have extended same regard to the HausaFulani women. Or do they fear the wrath of the almighty hausafulani warriors.

This desperation of yoruba men to attach themselves to Igbo women at all cost is unbecoming.

It is so bad that one of the Igbo contestant accused the producers and a fellow contestant of molestation.

I urge my yoruba brothers to show decorum and self respect.

BBNaija yoruba ploy to date Igbo women

six yoruba men
Adedayo "Dee-One" adewunmi, Comedian Minna
Leo Babarinde Akinola Dasilva 25 Managing Director Lagos/London
Omololù "Lolu" Adetokunbo
"Ricco Swavey" - Patrick Fakoya 25 Singer, Rapper
"Teddy A" - Tope Badman Teddy 29 Singer, Songwriter Lagos/United States
Oluwatobi "Tobi" Bakre 23 Photographer, Investment banker Ogun State/South Africa

six igbo women.
Iwuchukwu "Ahneeka" Marianne Onyii 25 TV presenter
Asogwa Alexandra "Alex" Amuche Sandra Advertiser, Model. Lagos/Nsukka
Cynthia "Cee-C" Nwadiora Self employed
"Ifu Ennanda" - Iheme Faith Uloma Actress, Business broker Lagos
Nina Ivy 21 Model Owerri
Princess Linda Onyejekwe 25 New York City
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
simplemach:
Beautiful bride

But the guy no resemble afonja ooo

These people, always following others in search of shithole to suck. Little wonder they brought this calamity of a gov't on us
If some of my yoruba friends tell u their name is ebuka or chukwuma u go believe sharp sharp... but they are hardcore Yoruba grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

Shut up!
And you're forever remain ORU UMEH

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up!

DAT IS Y, IT WILL BE EASY FOR US TO JUST LUMP THE WHOLE YORUBA TOGETHER AND BAN IGBO FROM MARRYING THEM

WE ARE GIVING U TIME TO TAKE IN ALL THE OSU BEFORE WE PROCEED TO PROSCRIBE YORUBAS FROM COMING TO MARRY IN IGBO LAND OR IGBOS.

IT WILL BE SO EASY FOR US TO DO. JUST ONE ANNOUNCEMENT BY OHANAEZE AND SOUTHEAST GOV AND IT IS FINISH.

THE MESSAGE IS SIMPLE, MARRY YORUBA AND BE A CONDEMNED OSU.

WE WILL THEN OPENLY REFER TO ANYBODY MARRIED TO A YORUBA AS OSU.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:07pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

I can't marry an Igbo girl, they're too cheap for my liking. I only FÙCK them. Especially the amadi girls.
My first bj experience was from igbo girl cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

DAT IS Y, IT WILL BE EASY FOR US TO JUST LUMP THE WHOLE YORUBA TOGETHER AND BAN IGBO FROM MARRYING THEM

WE ARE GIVING U TIME TO TAKE IN ALL THE OSU BEFORE WE PROCEED TO PROSCRIBE YORUBAS FROM COMING TO MARRY IN IGBO LAND OR IGBOS.

IT WILL BE SO EASY FOR US TO DO. JUST ONE ANNOUNCEMENT BY OHANAEZE AND SOUTHEAST GOV AND IT IS FINISH.

You this frustrated umeh boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

I can't marry an Igbo girl, they're too cheap for my liking. I only FÙCK them. Especially the amadi girls.
My first bj experience was from igbo girl cheesy

U HAVE OSU BLOOD, UR FATHER ALREADY MARRIED AN OSU

OSU YORUBA!
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Guestlander: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:
seriously Yoruba women have suffered in this country.. nobody finds them attractive despite their big nyash.
i guess everything lies within their character.
IGBO men dont even think abt them.
their YORUBA men will date them finish and still dump and sell their fortune to marry "expensive igbo women" grin
abeg my igbo brothers lets reconsider biko.

leme look for funke"s number and call her back grin

Yoruba women are beautiful and classy, there will never be a shortage of Yoruba men to choose from. If they are not giving the time of the day it's probably because you are not up to their standard.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
InfiniteLoopx:
Why can't these guys just stick to their mbati mbati owambe ladies undecided shocked
Yoruba man will marry off all your daughters. You can die for all we care. But the issue is, why can't your yam legged women stay off our dick.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 12:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
@Truckpusher,you hit the nail on its head, you drive home the message. Some tribal bigots, who are as hideous as maggots have the balls to profile certain tribes when they are much worse.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

OSU YORUBA!
These people have married now, what i left for you to do. Incase, i recommend this for you.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
Yoruba man will marry off all your daughters. You can die for all we care. But the issue is, why can't your yam legged women stay off our dick.

OSU YORUBA!

WE WILL CONTINUE TO TRANSFER ALL THE OSU UNTIL WE FINALISE A BAN TO STOP OSU YORUBA FROM ENTERING OUR LAND OR MARRYING IGBOS.

WE DONT NEED NO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OR PROTOCOL JUST SPREAD THE WORD YORUBAS ARE OSU PEOPLE.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Gamesmart: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What tribe?you mean the igbos Nigeria cannot do without us and where did you get your statistics from to prove that Yoruba men can do that?

Even China, India, Malaysia and Thailand can't do without Igbos.

On another note, happy married life to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tribalism right now.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
ballerin:
what's wrong with you & sexyqueen. I'm getting tired of my Igbo sisters, why do you all always jerk whenever your your fellow sisters get the best of yoruba guys?
y'all need to check your inferiority complex
Do not blame them, it is normal. Especially that o e called sekxy what. Youruba demons have dealth with her pussy. Hence, the reaction.
Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

OSU YORUBA!

WE WILL CONTINUE TO TRANSFER ALL THE OSU UNTIL WE FINALISE A BAN TO STOP OSU YORUBA FROM ENTERING OUR LAND OR MARRYING IGBOS.

WE DONT NEED NO NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OR PROTOCOL JUST SPREAD THE WORD YORUBAS ARE OSU PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 12:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

OSU YORUBA!
Goan get a job
UMEH boy

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gamesmart:

Even China, India, Malaysia and Thailand can't do without Igbos.

On another note, happy married life to the couple.
You get it bro. Plus indonesia

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by letusbepieces: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Goan get a job
UMEH boy

OSU YORUBA!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by baby124: 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
ariesbull:
Marrying an Igbo lady is a very big achievement is yoruba land....
Marrying a yoruba woman in igbo land is a very big let down ...

Different kettle of fish

Why do IGBO Men prefer their women and South South ladies only

Why Why Why
I don’t know why you are calling Yoruba women into your madness? What is wrong with you? A man decides to marry this woman who has funny teeth and you won’t let Yoruba woman rest. Watch yourself abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
kokomilala:
@Truckpusher,you hit the nail on its head, you drive home the message. Some tribal bigots, who are as hideous as maggots have the balls to profile certain tribes when they are much worse.
Blame it on joblessness and lack of exposure.

Imagine one of these low lives becoming your boss with all that load of horseshit of tribal supremacy loaded in his or her head. The worst of it is that in every tribe you have the good ,the bad and the ugly yet some persons come here to paint theirs as the ultimate perfect example of mankind.

If I tell you what my tribesmen did to me last year - You'll realize that tribe is just a tag ,humans will always be humans.

If I catch anyone singing that tribal song around my ear again smh grin

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
BigBrother9ja:

Shut up!
Abeg what os the meaning of the bolded grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by baby124: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
letusbepieces:

Na wa o. You don crase patapata

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) by baby124: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
Anambra chicks are by far the most beautiful, intelligent and most marriageable girls ever. HML
This is not true. There are ugly women and fine women everywhere. I know someone from Anambra that if I post her pic here, you will deactivate your account.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Your Side Chic Wants To Take A Picture But God Protected You / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U / My Girlfriend Cries During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.