Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See (38505 Views)

Highest Smoking Countries In Africa (Top 10 List) / Dangers Of Uncovered Roadside Food / Mentally Challenged Man Smoking Weed By Roadside In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by ugbede69(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
what about those of us that cook with firewood, does it affect us?
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by zolapower: 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/3702876/disgusting-things-uve-caught-people/3#60840389

(Smoking , I hate to see smokers beside me . The odour alone disgust me.)
I remwber around sep ,2017, i.made the above comment about thread above and the response igot from trolls were overwhelming . Now im sure i have been justified with this thread
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
3millionia:
Story, One thing for sure will kill a man
this mentality is so horrible
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by dvkot(m): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2018
daclemx:

Weed own go damage your brain. You go dey think like donkey. So na cancer plus madness be weed own. grin
na only for this country weed dey mad person, wen boys dey form scientists with weed, dey mix sk, crack, coke, rophynol and tm, why dem no go mad... enjoy your weed only green no mixing

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by maasoap(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
stewatt:

You are a big F O O l.. What does smoking have to do with mixtures
The only person making a fool of himself here is you.
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by perryy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
benben1000:
Smoking also deactivates or numbs your dopamine neurotransmitter that is responsible for creativity, ingenuity and sensibility functions of your brain. Not a surprise that 99% of criminals are smokers...correlation? Of course, it numbs your senses to sense what is right or wrong. Weed is even worse as global government aka world order is pushing it to numb the human elements so as they can continue to push their agenda knowing you will be too high and all your senses numbed to care about what is happening around you.

Abraham linchon was a chain smoker. He even planted weeds. Pls Google it. Stop the hate, appreciate weed and be ok. Sykes and picok both smoked weeds during thier planning of Balkanization of the othman empire.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by GregJames(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
super deal from us
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by emperormossad(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Flamezzz:
Weed or Cigarette? undecided
Cigarettes
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by blackjack21(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
donbenie:
It's true having Cancer is one of the risks of being alive..but smoking has been strongly linked to Lung Cancer like no other aetiology to any other Cancer and perhaps I should have rephrase my statement..Lung cancer is the commonest cause of cancer deaths in the world..more than the number of the next two culprits combined..
I don't think this man nor any other Smoker victim of lung cancer will take any solace in risk statistics in men, especially when he knows he could have at least reduced his chances of being in his situation by avoiding cigarettes..
Not trying to be insensitive to his plight..sh*t happens but it does not mean we shouldn't live responsibly..

The risks associated with dying one can't be too careful living.
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by meneski(m): 2:28pm On Feb 15, 2018
blackjack21:

You go into medical procedure. I think you should see a dentist as fast as you can because, if hole get too deep you're going to regret it.
Am in the 'too deep' situation... At times some particles of it gets broken in bits.
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by blackjack21(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
meneski:
Am in the 'too deep' situation... At times some particles of it gets broken in bits.

SEE A DENTIST
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by Teeboi56: 2:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
To those people dat re smoking weed and cigarettes I hope u re listening if something happens too u na ur wahala be dat

In case u don't know CIGARETTES ARE LIABLE TOO DIES YOUNG
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by highbee02: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
bloomstar:
A practical example of effects of smoking

Dangers of excessive smoking is easily heard both in the street and everywhere, we are warned by the ministry of health ut we pay no attention to it, here is a practical example, this man who is a chain smoker was diagnosed with cancerous tumors both on the lungs and on the oral cavity(mandibular bone).

He had two surgeries on same day, on the oral cavity and on the lungs to remove the tumors, his mandibular bone was completely removed and changed by the maxilofacial surgeons.

excessive Smoking is known as a major cause for tooth discoloration, bad breath and also systemic illness as well as lung damage.

Smoking causes most of the following

-Smoking causes tooth discolouration
-it also leads to bad breath, mouth odour
-Smoke brings dryness to the mouth, there by encouraging tooth decay
-Smoking excessively brings uncondusive atmosphere for digestive enzymes in your mouth.
-it is a big source of cancerous tumor

An example is picture below

A young man was diagnosed with poorly differentiated cacinoma of the oral cavity. Surgery was conducted, hemimandibulectomy (surgical removal of half of the mandible) and reconstruction of the jaw.

And he got this from tobacco, excessive smoking of cigarette. avoid smoking as you can.. see the operation procedure conducted..his mandible was totally removed and changed by pysicians and maxilofacail surgeons, and his lungs was also operated on to remove cancerous tumors.

share as you can, your health is your wealth,

cc: lalasticlala help people see this post please

source: http://generalhealthinfo.com/2016/11/19/dangers-of-smoking-to-the-oral-cavity/
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by Lexusgs430: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
stewatt:

Doctor.. Where did you make your findings from.

Patient, Do your own research....
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
daclemx:

Weed own go damage your brain. You go dey think like donkey. So na cancer plus madness be weed own. grin
you re imagining too much...weed is a natural herb...do you now want to blame God
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by Kaybaba5(m): 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
This is a lesson for us all. Definitely something must kill a man.but we can't say because of this we should see death and start romancing it. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by Mazulu: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
The guy lucky sef. If na naija him dey, e fit don die and doctors nogo even diagnose anything. We dey follow oyinbo wey get better medical systems dey do nonsense. Ngwanu kwantinu
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by bloomstar: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
tofolo:
Thank you. please help us with that of alcohol, drugs and syrup.

sure i will.

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by bloomstar: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2018
meneski:

i can help you, contact me
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by Tunks2017(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Euouae:
Thank God I do cocaine.

Never like smoking.

Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by koskilala: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
d best way to quit smoking is to walk with wet matches :Pd best way to quit smoking is to walk with wet matches
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by DrAmazing: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Flamezzz:
Weed or Cigarette? undecided
weed doesn't lead to cancer, cigarette can. Weed can lead to mental issues though
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by kingsfire: 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Nicotine is different from THC( delta 9 tetra hydrocannabinol)
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by Mariasarah: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2018
Get a more easy loan in 24 hours, without collateral or gurantor. Contact 08109056344 or mbassey@pagefinance.com
mudiana:
Em go fit give person 40milla naim u dey here. U try oh!
Re: Dangers Of Excessive Smoking, A Victim You Should See by Afolabibabe: 9:08pm On May 19, 2018
I have a herbal product that works for alcohol/smoking addiction. if you are interested check my signature for my contact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Boy 'Maurinho' With Bow Legs All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Mentally-Challenged Patient Escapes From Psychiatric Hospital In Lagos (Photo) / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.