Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Android Phone Would You Recommend? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Android Phone Would You Recommend? (3659 Views)

What Android Phone Can I Get With Budget Of 80-110k / What Android Phone Can I Buy With Budget N100-120k / Could This Be The World's Most Expensive Phone, Would You Buy It ? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Please what android phone would you recommend for one to buy this period? My budget is between N50,000 and N60,000. I'm particular about the battery strength(not less than 4000MAH), Ram size, internal memory, durability and camera quality.

Please include the price estimate in your recommendation.
Thanks
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by vlogger: 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tekno k7 spark 2gb ram.Red color, the phone's a beauty. Just 37k. Or go get those high end infinix phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by bigcee(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Op don't ever buy infinix & tecno phone. Go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. It's a nice phone with very good specs.

3 Likes

Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by HeyCorleone(m): 2:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Or just get a Nokia product and leave all these Chinese phones with their bloatware.
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
vlogger:
Tekno k7 spark 2gb ram.Red color, the phone's a beauty. Just 37k. Or go get those high end infinix phones
Thanks.. l don't think I would like to consider a Techno phone as I have had several disappointments with their phones in the past.
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
bigcee:
Op don't ever buy infinix & tecno phone. Go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. It's a nice phone with very good specs.
I'm quite impressed with the spec but reviews on nairaland indicate the camera quality is somewhat poor. Is there an alternative model with similar spec but better camera quality?
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Or just get a Nokia product and leave all these Chinese phones with their bloatware.
grin I heard Nokia 6 is not bad
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by bobo65(m): 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
victorVIC1:

I'm quite impressed with the spec but reviews on nairaland indicate the camera quality is somewhat poor. Is there an alternative model with similar spec but better camera quality?

Who b d person wey tell u say xiaomi get bad camera
Quote d person make I wound am
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by fibonacci2526: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobo65:

Who b d person wey tell u say xiaomi get bad camera
Quote d person make I wound am

Na your tecno people na,lolll.
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by sureinfo: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Check out the new camon CM, it's a beauty, nice camera and ram, and it's just 47k, so you will be saving a lot
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
sureinfo:
Check out the new camon CM, it's a beauty, nice camera and ram, and it's just 47k, so you will be saving a lot

Thanks bro.. From the look of things I would likely opt for xiaomi
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Lol
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
bobo65:

Who b d person wey tell u say xiaomi get bad camera Quote d person make I wound am
Lol...Na online purchase.shey?
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by Palmerbarry: 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
For that price I'll recommended huawei honor 6x. But if you prefer phones with monster batteries, try checkout Ulefone products. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:44am On Feb 16, 2018
bigcee:

how much is xiaomi.
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by bobo65(m): 2:54am On Feb 16, 2018
victorVIC1:

Lol...Na online purchase.shey?

Some ppl have it on ground
Noobody can help
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by bobo65(m): 2:55am On Feb 16, 2018
fibonacci2526:

U don dey find my trouble join grin
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by busybrain123(m): 5:22am On Feb 16, 2018
victorVIC1:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Please what android phone would you recommend for one to buy this period? My budget is between N50,000 and N60,000. I'm particular about the battery strength(not less than 4000MAH), Ram size, internal memory, durability and camera quality.

Thanks
Umidigi S2 Lite is a good with good Design
https://www.gearbest.com/Umidigi-S2-Lite-_gear/?lkid=12686795

Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by bravesoul247(m): 5:32am On Feb 16, 2018
TECNO Camon CM would be a good buy
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
bobo65:

Some ppl have it on ground
Noobody can help
OK...I will check around. Are their accessories available in the Nigerian market?
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
busybrain123:

Umidigi S2 Lite is a good with good Design
https://www.gearbest.com/Umidigi-S2-Lite-_gear/?lkid=12686795

Impressive specs....But I'm unable to sight any Nairaland's thread for the device for users' reviews.

1 Like

Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
bravesoul247:
TECNO Camon CM would be a good buy
Not cool with 3000 MAH....I need a device with a beast battery strength
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by tuzeriouz: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
victorVIC1:
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Thanks
bro seems we r on same page. Initially optioned for redmi4x but i browsed through Redrice
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by busybrain123(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
victorVIC1:

Impressive specs....But I'm unable to sight any Nairaland's thread for the device for users' reviews.
The phone is newly released and its not yet available in Nigeria so it will be difficult to see the user review on Nairaland. Try and Google the user review.
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by HeyCorleone(m): 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
victorVIC1:
grin I heard Nokia 6 is not bad

Not at all..

Nokia is a top notch Android phone.. On the rank of Samsung. Honestly. It outsold Sony, HTC, LG, Google Pixel, and other supposed top brands the last quarter of last year. Their only competition is Samsung.

So you can imagine how good they are.
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by Achillesdam500(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Op simply go and buy Oukitel K6000 plus
Mad phone with mas specs
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by Jacinta44(f): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
maybe you should try the camon cm, totally not bad
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by BeardedTraveler: 3:17am On Feb 17, 2018
victorVIC1:

Don't be deceived by those saying that the camera is poor, head to the Xiaomi thread and see for ur self or ask Gptech for the link to his camera comparison

1 Like

Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by BeardedTraveler: 3:20am On Feb 17, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

how much is xiaomi.

55k - 60k

1 Like

Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by victorVIC1(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2018
Thanks all....I have decided to go for Xiaomi. I will initiate the purchase once salary docks. God bless y'all

2 Likes

Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by Gptech(m): 8:10am On Feb 17, 2018
BeardedTraveler:

Don't be deceived by those saying that the camera is poor, head to the Xiaomi thread and see for ur self or ask Gptech for the link to his camera comparison
Will likely post another comparison between the Redmi note 4x and Tecno camon Cx befor Monday, just hoping things turn out right.
Re: What Android Phone Would You Recommend? by Rubiesangel: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2018
Tecno L8 lite is actually cool. 29k. Check it out
Gptech:

Will likely post another comparison between the Redmi note 4x and Tecno camon Cx befor Monday, just hoping things turn out right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Techno Cx Air Or Infinix Hot 5[ Advice Urgently Needed / Possible Solution To Tecno Y2 Battery, Draining Fast. / 6 Hidden Android Features That Will Blow Your Mind, And How To Use Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.