Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions (32421 Views)

Man Laments Destruction Of His Plantain Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Ekiti (Video) / Ukwulu Invasion: Outcry As Fulani Herdsmen Ruin Farmlands In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

WRONG
All your money I don't want
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by IamPatriotic(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eranko, bloody murderercontinue, your days are numbered, thank God you have your fellow murderers in Chad, that exactly where you shall be sent to when your cup is filled. olosi!

cronsberg:
Rather pity your tribe, there is nothing you or anyone can do to the fulanis at all. The mistake you animals make is that you think fulani in nigeria are just some few insignificant minority roaming around with cattle,FYI, we are millions in number in nigeria alone, when push comes to shove,i promise you it will be your tribe that'll be endangered by furious full blown attacks by fulanis. Dont forget also that our brothers are all over cameroon,chad,niger etc trust me,you cant do shiiitt to us,you can only attack isolated fulanis who may number maybe not up to ten in the bushes. But dont push us

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Donbigi2(m): 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Euouae:

Suggest a resolution, I might buy it.

Cos I know Igbos to elect community leader across all states in Nigeria likewise yoruba.
Problem with Fulani is they like dominating, they will one day take over the host community.

Best solution is to ban open grazing, if you want to rear cow, use ranch..
Yes price of meat will skyrocket but it's the only solution

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by kontrieman: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

Please arrange the following words correctly and win 1k

"All your I money at want don't"

I don't" want your money at all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by able20(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I think you are the bigger fool.
Can you prove that farm was burnt by herdsmen.
Must you display your madness openly

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Seun(m): 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
The part the herdsmen were burning the bush.
It skipped my mind, but burning someone's farm is not the same as planting, fertilising and watering crops on your own land to feed your cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by uuzba(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
olapluto:
Video On Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmer (Investigative Report)

This video is an eye opener. This is how wars start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYbrtVA1YE

I come from a family of cocoa farmers and it is cocoa money that sent me abroad 1st time I travelled. I cannot imagine how herdsmen can destroy cocoa farm worth millions and no arrests are made.

Video credit: ITV Benin.
Seun lets have a healthy discussion about this.

There is a lot to discuss here:
1. We first start with you and your family
2. Cocoa farmers of your family
3. Cocoa money from your family
4. Your traveling abroad with cocoa money
a. The first time
b. The 2nd and 3rs time ...
5. Your imagination..

When we've finished discussing everything about yourself, then we move over to the farm that was destroyed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Seun(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Donbigi2:

Problem with Fulani is they like dominating, they will one day take over the host community.

I quite agree with you, but simply arresting and prosecuting any herdsman who grazes cows on someone's farm as a robber will also do the job.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by olapluto(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
This problem is easily solved by Nigerian law. If any farmer kills a cow, they should be made to pay the price of that cow plus extra to the herdsmen. If any herdsman leads cows to destroy a farm, they should pay. If herdsmen kill, they should be tried for murder. If they rape, try them for rape and give them lengthy sentence. By them time that law is strictly applied for 12 months, the bad people will be in prison and trust will develop between herders and farmers.

As it is now, the herdsmen seem super emboldened, and they have been showing this for the past 2 years. It must also be said that resident Fulanis are good people. It is the migrating ones that are deadly. Some of them are armed robbers on highways, as long as they have their AK47.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Seun:

It skipped my mind, but burning someone's farm is not the same as planting, fertilising and watering crops on your own land to feed your cows.

And can you prove who burnt the said farm, other than what you heard or read.

When we attend to issues with biased minds, we tend to get prejudiced results.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Narldon: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
lawman88:

I don't want your money at all

You don't want my money at all. I will keep it.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Narldon: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
obatoro:

Wise Lady! I want all your money.

WRONG

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Narldon: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

All your money I don't want

WRONG

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by truthstands12: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
olahero:
Propaganda... Benue militia in work. That can never stop re-election of PMB back to Presidency comes 2019, InSha Allah.

Are you a human being? We are talking about serious issue here and you are talking about insha wetin. Are u not seeing the suffering in the land? May your life be as this government is handling the affairs of innocent people killed by herdsmen in this country. Say amen so that it can come to pass in your life.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Seun(m): 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

And can you prove who burnt the said farm, other than what you heard or read.

When we attend to issues with biased minds, we tend to get prejudiced results.
Doesn't matter. We can clearly see the cows munching on plants on people's farms. Whoever owns the cows is a thief and should be arrested. If you can't find him, let the government "arrest" the cows and sell them in public auctions to the highest bidders. No additional laws are required.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Narldon: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
kontrieman:

I don't" want your money at all

You don't want my money at all. I will keep it.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by philfearon(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

"I don't want your money at all "

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
One naijeria!!! this is just the tip of the iceberg grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Donbigi2:

Same thing we are saying. Whether they buy or giving to them, Ranching is still the way to go. your suggestion still hasnt displaced my earlier point
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by olahero(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
truthstands12:

Are you a human being? We are talking about serious issue here and you are talking about insha wetin. Are u not seeing the suffering in the land? May your life be as this government is handling the affairs of innocent people killed by herdsmen in this country. Say amen so that it can come to pass in your life.
Keep deceiving yourself man, I cann't blame you for your ignorant about this herdsmen stuff.
May be you could check this little fact about what I am talking here. https://www.facebook.com/othmanolayiwola.sulyman/posts/770936366439449?comment_id=770952259771193&notif_id=1518690934374243&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
On hardship, past government really brought us this hardship of a thing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by degamemaster(m): 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
People, what is happening now is a systematic islamic cleansing of other people. There is nothing like fulani herdsmen whatever, these are islamic backed killing squad to achieve just one thing, dominating other people of other regions.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by philfearon(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

"I don't want your money at all "
You are a bad sharp woman my Lady!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by daiksworld: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
You had better start protecting yourselves other than crying fowl. You think that clueless niga fives a Bleep about you. well, if you must know, some of those cattle belongs to him and his kinsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Seun:
Doesn't matter. We can clearly see the cows munching on plants on people's farms. Whoever owns the cows is a thief and should be arrested. If you can't find him, let the government arrest the cows and sell them in public auctions to the highest bidders. No additional laws are required.

Was the topic about cows munching peoples crop or someone's cocoa farm destroyed by fire from Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by bornolowu(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

" I don't want your money at all" ... Lozzzzzzz, where is the 1K? And don't refer me t o my answer I go too vex for you!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

"Don't I want your money at all"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

WRONG
So what's the answer cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Balet: 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2018

I don't want your money at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Chiedu4Trump: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2018
Euouae:

Why is govt getting involved in this cow biz?

Doesnt the goverment get involved in farming, pilgrimage and other aspects that concerns the country? If yes, I dont see why they should not get involved. Farmers are giving massive agricultural lands to cultivate crops so why cant you just provision ranches too?

Why are the Foolanis silent over the killings?

If you believe they are silent, I guess thats the information reaching you.

The govt engages in farming, then give pig farmers land in the North.

Please show us where the Foolanis condemned the killings.

This Archbishop explains where to site cow colonies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxp3mZOtcMQ
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by Martin0(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
gypsey:
One naijeria!!! this is just the tip of the iceberg grin

walahi kuo sai baba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by sunisonflex29(m): 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Narldon:

you think say we no go school?

I don't want your money at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Farms Worth Millions by tillaman(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Right but haven't you read the news lately on how these same herdmen killed cops and other security personnel so this makes me wonder who will arrest who??
Seun:
I quite agree with you, but simply arresting and prosecuting any herdsman who grazes cows on someone's farm as a robber will also do the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kalahari Red Goats Farming In Nigeria - All You Should Know Before Starting / Help! Pls What Is This Plant Growing In My Nursery? / Fetish Items Found Tied Around Corn Cobs At Farm In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.