Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,544 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:37 PM

Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught (1453 Views)

Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / Dorp You Number You Might Get A Date For Val And Location / Ladies, Ask The Guy You Have A Crush On To Be Your Val And Post His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by bjstardom(m): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
According to a post that was shared by a Facebook User Nwachuckwu Blessing who claim this guy came to their Supermarket yesterday which was Valentine Day to steal a N4,000 Perfume just to please his girlfriend by presenting it to him as a valentine gift but was caught red handed, things some people do for love.
Below is the original story:

"Is a shame nd disgrace to this young cute dude who came to our supermarket to steal ordinary perfume of 4k all in the name of pleasing his galfrnd for Valentine.hmmm what an embarrassment"

http://www.bjstardom..com/2018/02/young-man-stole-n4000-perfume-to.html

Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chai! cheesy this is called foolish love, everyday for thief, one day for the owner
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by XhosaNostra(f): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol, I'm touched.
I hope she loves him as much as he loves her.
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by Taiwo20(m): 2:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:
Chai! cheesy

Is that all you have to say.....are you the lady in question?
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by Kenzico(m): 2:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I'm touched.

This kinda love is what we call STUPID IN LOVE

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by XhosaNostra(f): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Kenzico:

This kinda love is what we call STUPID IN LOVE

I agree, but it's kinda endearing.
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
Very silly guy

And the said lady will give the perfume presented to her by the silly guy to another guy who doesn't have one
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by MissSlimbody(f): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I'm touched.

This is not love, it is foolishness.
Valentine gift is not by force.
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by XhosaNostra(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
MissSlimbody:

This is not love.
It's foolish.
Valentine gift is not by force.

Foolishly in love?

Perhaps he didn't want his GF to feel left out for dating a broke man
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Taiwo20:

Is that all you have to say.....are you the lady in question?
God forbid a man will steal for me, but if na government/oyel money i no mind grin grin
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by MissSlimbody(f): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Foolishly in love?

He is indeed foolishly in love.
Why impress a girl with what you don't have?
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Foolishly in love?

The GF should understand that he is a broke BF
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
MissSlimbody:
Exactly

Lalasticlala, come and see what valentine has caused oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by Maxi112: 3:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Aww, poor boy cry
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by XhosaNostra(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
MissSlimbody:

Shrugs.
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
Maxi112:
Aww, poor boy!
which kind mumu poor boy, na only him poor
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by Taiwo20(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:

God forbid a man will steal for me, but if na government/oyel money i no mind grin grin

OK. LEMME STEAL GOVERNMENT MONEY FOR YOU THEN
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by Maxi112: 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:

which kind mumu poor boy, na only him poor
you won't understand, if you know the frustration of not getting anything for your love on a Valentine day while her friends are busy receiving gifts, bae you go understand. But that isn't enough excuse to steal for girl.
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by XhosaNostra(f): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:

The GF should understand that he is a broke BF

It's him who stole to please her. Perhaps he felt less of a man seeing what other guys were doing for their GFs. Valentine's day, Xmas etc, can put a lot of stress on people.
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by Maxi112: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Taiwo20:

where you see am cheesy

You won turn sneak?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's him who stole to please her. Perhaps [s]he felt less of a man seeing what other guys were doing for their GFs. Valentine's day, Xmas etc, can put a lot of stress on people.[/s]
WTF! your point is very very lame, what kind of a man would feel less of himself and steal, and for who? a babe that might dump him tomorrow, oh no! the guy na confirm thief before, if not he won't dare it
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Maxi112:
you won't understand, if you know the frustration of not getting anything for your love on a Valentine day while her friends are busy receiving gifts, bae you go understand. But that isn't enough excuse to steal for girl.
(Real guys don't follow titles, they follow courage) It is a lame excuse
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Taiwo20:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:

WTF! your point is very very lame, what kind of a man would feel less of himself and steal, and for who? a babe that might dump him tomorrow, oh no! the guy na confirm thief before, if not he won't dare it

I don't care if you think it's lame or not. Nobody is saying what he did is okay, certainly not me. But sometimes as a person you have to get your head out of your ass & understand what other people are going through & to what extent they're driven just to provide/put a smile on their loved ones at a time of all-round extravagance.
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by Maxi112: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
midehi2:

(Real guys don't follow titles, they follow courage) It is a lame excuse
Ok, hope your val was well spent?
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Maxi112:
Ok, hope your val was well spent?
Sure, was with him but no gift, no fvck, was fvckinly tired from work jare cool
Re: Young Man Stole N4000 Perfume To Impress His Girlfriend For Val And Was Caught by midehi2(f): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't care if you think it's lame or not. Nobody is saying what he did is okay, certainly not me. But sometimes as a person you have to get your head out of your ass & understand what other people are going through & to what extent they're driven just to provide/put a smile on their loved ones at a time of all-round extravagance.
Babe, you have to get your brain out ya pvssy and understand true love is not by stealing.

Do you know his GF can deny him, if this story should escalate, what kind of "driven stupid love is that...I still maintain, he is a thief, not because of love....A guy who truly love his woman should simply sit her down and explain why he can't afford valentine gift, he can make it up to her another day... that is true love, not crime love.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Husband That My Father Is The Biological Father Of Our Children / Airtel Users Do This And Get 1GB Free For The Month / How Do We Explain This ( Pics Added )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.