Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Bcome A Millionaire Now With These Easy Homemade Foods And Drinks! Get In Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bcome A Millionaire Now With These Easy Homemade Foods And Drinks! Get In Here! (1293 Views)

The Term Millionaire Now Obsolete In Nigeria? / Become A Millionaire Now / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bcome A Millionaire Now With These Easy Homemade Foods And Drinks! Get In Here! by WestGodspower(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Before I start, let me tell you about my friend who couldn't find a job, so he started selling snack and drinks to little kids of government primary school with just 5k. He used to crash in my house and i loved eating his foods, thanks to this guy i didn't need any girl to come and be cooking for me. His foods were delicious and i gave him the idea of starting snacks and drinks biz and selling to kids around my street, from the kids in my street he saved enough money to get a spot to sell his snacks and drinks in a government primary school, his snacks would finish within 30mins and the market women der started getting jealous but some of dem got close to my friend and they started buying snacks and drinks from him wholesale, my friend didn't need to be going out again as these market women come to buy from him and sell. My friend was now comfortable and saved enough to start a bar where he sells catfish pepper soup and isi ewu, guys from far and wide would come to patronise him. From there he started his fast food joint just last year and he is now living large. I always say, there's no demand because u aren't supplying. Once u start something, it must sell. He never knew that people will buy until he started selling. Now, i am giving you a chance to be better than my friend. Only a select few will devote d hardwork and determination but your journey starts with knowledge acquisition which i am here to provide with these ebooks. It took me 2months of research and hard work to write these ebooks and i am giving it out to you for Free.

MY EBOOKS ARE FREE. YOU CAN MAKE A DONATION IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT MY CAUSE OF EDUCATING THE MASSES FOR FREE. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Drop a WhatsApp message to get any ebook of your choice.
Re: Bcome A Millionaire Now With These Easy Homemade Foods And Drinks! Get In Here! by WestGodspower(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
We have the EBOOK OF SNACKS. Which contains recipes to different Nigerian snacks.
Full list of recipes in the EBOOK OF SNACKS includes :
1 - Egg roll
2 - Puff puff
3 - Nigerian buns
4 - Doughnuts
5 - Meatpie
6 - Samsosa
7 - Spring roll
8 - Fish roll
9 - Akara (Bean cake)
10 - Pancake
11 - Caramel coconut flakes
12 - Plantain chips
13 - Chin Chin
14 - Sausage roll
Send a WhatsApp message to 09060456057 to get this ebook now for free.

Grab your copy now! Cover page and screenshot of the ebook below

Re: Bcome A Millionaire Now With These Easy Homemade Foods And Drinks! Get In Here! by WestGodspower(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
We also have the EBOOK OF DRINKS, where you learn how to prepare different international and local drinks. Mostly American drinks because Americans know how to enjoy drinks! Full list of drinks in the ebook
1 - Mojito cocktail
2 - Screwdriver drink
3 - Mimosa drink
4 - Gin Rouz cocktail
5 - Homemade lemonade
6 - Simple fruit punch
7 - Rum punch cocktail
8 - Nigerian Chapman
9 - Vanilla milkshake
10 - Banana milkshake
11 - Choco milkshake
12 - Strawberry milkshake
13 - Strawberry & watermelon smoothie
14 - Peanut butter & banana smoothie
15 - Mango yogurt smoothie

I know alot of master chefs on nairaland knows some of these drinks but i am sure you don't know all. So why waste time? Grab your own copy now on WhatsApp 09060456057. Cover and screenshot of the ebook below.

Re: Bcome A Millionaire Now With These Easy Homemade Foods And Drinks! Get In Here! by WestGodspower(m): 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
We have EBOOK OF LOCAL SPECIALS. I wrote all the Ebooks here but i have a favourite, the EBOOK OF LOCAL SPECIALS, its a combination of igbo and yoruba delicacies and some other dishes that aren't of nigeria but we have taken it over like it is our own and we are even enjoying it more than the orginal owners grin like the sharwama. Full list of delicacies in the Ebook includes :
1 - Asun
2 - Gizdodo
3 - Chicken peri peri
4 - Nkwobi
5 - Isi Ewu
6 - Goat meat peppersoup
7 - Catfish peppersoup ( Point n Kill) grin
8 - Moi moi
9 - Abacha ( African salad) more like Nigerian salad grin
10 - Okpa (Bambaranut)
11 - Yam porridge
12 - Nigerian coleslaw
13 - Sharwama

There are two ways of preparing yam porridge in this ebook, if you know one way, you don't know the other way tongue Get your own copy now and start trying them out

Re: Bcome A Millionaire Now With These Easy Homemade Foods And Drinks! Get In Here! by WestGodspower(m): 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Finally we have EBOOK OF RICE, SPAG & NOODLES. I love rice, i love spag and noodles but this isn't my favourite ebook sad thats life grin Full list of recipes in the Ebook.
1 - Fried rice
2 - Jellof rice
3 - Rice and stew
4 - Jellof rice and beans
5 - Concoction rice
6 - Ofada rice
7 - Coconut rice
8 - Special spaghetti wink
9 - Coconut spaghetti
10 - Curry and crayfish noodles
11 - Noodle soup
12 - Special noodles wink
13 - Fried noodles and sardine

Grab your own copy now and try these delicious recipes out. If you know 2 ways of preparing noodles before, when you get this ebook you will know 4 more ways! Grab your own copy now on WhatsApp 09060456057.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Finance Your Business / Fake News & Fact Check: The Supreme Court Didn't Order GTB To Pay Innoson N14bn / Kwikcash Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.