Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? (1745 Views)

Swap Ps3 For Ps4 / Swap Ps3 For Ps4 / Lets Swap Ps3 Game Disc In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
I have 50+ downloaded PS3 games. if interested let's swap.
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by Lordbankyw: 1:40am On Feb 19, 2018
Yes 07068383010
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 1:49am On Feb 19, 2018
Lordbankyw:
Yes 07068383010
can i whatsapp this number?
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
contact me need new games
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
tried putting multiman on my bro's ps3 slim 320gb, the man is saying the ps3 doesn't support multiman? its the first slim model?
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
armylord:
tried putting multiman on my bro's ps3 slim 320gb, the man is saying the ps3 doesn't support multiman? its the first slim model?
PS3 version CECH3**** don't support multiman
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
XVIER:
PS3 version CECH3**** don't support multiman
tho he aint using multiman, he still has games on his Hdd,hows that possible?
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
armylord:
tho he aint using multiman, he still has games on his Hdd,hows that possible?
yeah there is a way they do it but not with multiman
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 21, 2018
XVIER:
yeah there is a way they do it but not with multiman
wow aii bruh, thanks for ur time, bless up
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:07am On Feb 23, 2018
XVIER:
where is your location
?
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 10:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
where is your location
?
sabo seems we have met before you stay in kasua around jamb office or so
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by skeelz(m): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2018
XVIER:

Let's talk on whatsapp, i have about 40 or more too in my hard drive... Drop ur nmber
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
XVIER:
sabo seems we have met before you stay in kasua around jamb office or so
no i stay in malali but yeah we met in kasuwa to exchange hard drives if i can remember.
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
no i stay in malali but yeah we met in kasuwa to exchange hard drives if i can remember.
yeah exactly, you got new games?
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
skeelz:

Let's talk on whatsapp, i have about 40 or more too in my hard drive... Drop ur nmber
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
goal12:
i dnt talk much, just call or whatsapp below.
bro take ya sh!t outta here. don't spam this thread with ya nonsense.
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by Cuteamigo1(m): 1:45pm On Feb 23, 2018
XVIER:
yeah exactly, you got new games?
av sold my ps3 and i thought it was someone leaving not to far from me who i can help with what is left of my digital games but actually most are the ones i got from you.
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
av sold my ps3 and i thought it was someone leaving not to far from me who i can help with what is left of my digital games but actually most are the ones i got from you.
I wanted asking earlier yeah I saw when you advertised it here. All the same thanks

1 Like

Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by CrownGamers: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2018
It's been a while i played ps3 tho....but truth be told it's still the best game today......i play online now on pa4 and Xbox....fifa and many other games....i love playing online against other skilled players as per e-sports....its one of the reasons I stopped playing on ps3 because you can't really play online because most people only have chipped games and so can't play online on their ps3s....

XVIER:
Re: Anyone From Kaduna To Swap PS3 Downloaded Games With? by XVIER(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2018
CrownGamers:
It's been a while i played ps3 tho....but truth be told it's still the best game today......i play online now on pa4 and Xbox....fifa and many other games....i love playing online against other skilled players as per e-sports....its one of the reasons I stopped playing on ps3 because you can't really play online because most people only have chipped games and so can't play online on their ps3s....

you are right, get a PS4 isn't the problem but the price of CDs are very high and where I am exchanging of CDs will be very difficult cos people who game here aren't much compare to lagos or other places. I'm still so much in love with my PS3 cos it so much easy getting a digital game with a lot in it's library. I play online with my jailbreak PS3 if you know your way around it. I play FIFA18 and NBA2K18 online mostly.

(1) (Reply)

Buying Authentic Ps4 Controllers In Nigeria / A Chipped Or Unchipped PS Vita.... Which Is Better To Buy? / I Want To Swap My Hacked Ps3 For An Iphone6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.