Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Why Nigerians Are Being Killed In South Africa – Foreign Ministry - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Are Being Killed In South Africa – Foreign Ministry (7437 Views)

MNJTF Members Pose With Body Of Boko Haram Commander After Being Killed. Graphic / Innocent People Are Being Killed Because We Won Election, Taraba Govt Cries Out / How Nigeria's Economy Is Being Killed By Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerians Are Being Killed In South Africa – Foreign Ministry by Litmus: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2018
Happiness is good. Lovely pics too. Sadly outside forces never let happiness last in Africa. I'll save the pictures and post them to cheer South Africans here when things take a turn for the worst.
Re: Why Nigerians Are Being Killed In South Africa – Foreign Ministry by MPSA(m): 11:27am On Feb 25, 2018
Litmus:
Happiness is good. Lovely pics too. Sadly outside forces never let happiness last in Africa. I'll save the pictures and post them to cheer South Africans here when things take a turn for the worst.

I am fully aware about what you are talking about, in my country, our problem is a small group of racist, and criminals, Our government is working hard to fight crime, the second one is racism, We have the supporters of our former government, who turns everything to racism, this team it has a lot of support outside the continent, If one accident happened in our farms, this team isn't afraid to go to grave yard to take a picture of the Graves to support their bad behavior of racism, If you are stupid enough you can believe that story of racist team, the sad accidents happened in my country is the killings during apartheid, the rest is crime wich is affecting all SAns, the racist community is the problem of the world Brother, They are more dangerous than anything else in this world, they can create story out of nothing to support their bad behavior, but we're watching. And I will always be against this bad team, "Not all people are racist."
Re: Why Nigerians Are Being Killed In South Africa – Foreign Ministry by MPSA(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2018
Litmus:
I can't leave this beautiful land of my great great fathers for over seas, I love my father's land.

Re: Why Nigerians Are Being Killed In South Africa – Foreign Ministry by MPSA(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Litmus:
My Brother, I respect your view, you are the only one person who talk sense on this thread, I can see how bad leaders and bad organizations are destabilizing peace of the world ,
For now we're still happy, God will deal with this useless leaders of the world, and bad organizations , we're working together in SA to bring peace in our land, Peace is what we need in our land,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo North 2023: Oshiomhole Campaigns In Igarra (Video) / Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo / How I Suddenly Started Loving The Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.