Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,804 members, 7,806,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Let's Discuss Investments, You Might Have Something To Say - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Discuss Investments, You Might Have Something To Say (530 Views)

Investments You Can Never Go Wrong With / Savings Vs. Investments: Which Is Better? Any Difference? - Topwritersden / Lagos Real Sector Investments Moving To Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Investments, You Might Have Something To Say by yusasiv(m): 3:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Good afternoon everyone,

i trust we are having a great day, it is no longer news that despite the rise and fall of ponzi schemes in the country, some people are still finding it hard to get a genuine online investment with little or no risk at all...

Well, some of us have had a taste of ponzi whether bitter or sweet, and i believe we've all moved on in life refraining from programmes that would rob us of our hard earned money.

Please, i would like to seize this opportunity or this medium to implore anybody on this great that knows a very genuine and standard online investment out there that has been reviewed and credited to be trusted to please share it with us on this thread, programmes like MLM, Ponzi and peer2peer is not allowed.

Myself, i am into one online investment and i have been a member since early 2016, although the return maybe low but it is sustainable and reliable, only ponzi schemes offers higher returns on investment which kills the program, between 2016 till today, i believe if this programme isn't as reliable as it claims to be in the first place, they have quite a huge number of participants and i personally know a few millionaires that invested millions of Naira on this platform, i have created many threads on here back in 2016 when i joined and it wouldn't have survived till today if it was a ponzi. So, ideas are welcome here, if u have any programme worthy of venturing in, that's not within the restricted programmes.

I would be glad if we can learn new things and benefit from one another here

Please do well to share it with us on this thread....Let's make this money together

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS U DO SO
Re: Let's Discuss Investments, You Might Have Something To Say by structuredan(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily Roi. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the biggest online store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit for confirmation call/whatsapp 08132111362 for more info
Re: Let's Discuss Investments, You Might Have Something To Say by Peromnia: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2018
daalunu
Re: Let's Discuss Investments, You Might Have Something To Say by Benqozenero(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Hi Guys,

For those who would prefer being a forex investor, you can please visit my Strategy account page on
https://www.forextime.com/strategy/benqozenero4

Thanks and Goodluck.
Invest wisely. Time is money

(1) (Reply)

Secured Investment For The Unborn Generation / Eazi Business Loans / Start A Risk Free Domain Registration And Web Hosting Business Today With N10000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.