Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted (6222 Views)

Why Do Intelligent, Smart, Big Dreams Young Ladies, Tend To Marry Late? / Let's Be Sincere. (guys Only) / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by mattiecute(f): 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Am pretty sure there are some nice ladies that are being side lined and taken for granted..
But all dis sissies will sha be forming victim upandan...
Oga go and up ur game jare and let's hear the ladies side of d story b4 I will judge. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by mank1234(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Lol. Guys don't fall for this deception. Be as tough as Kim of North Korea else these babes just like America would take you for granted.

MhizAJ:
I don't take nice and sincere guys for granted

They are even the type i'm looking for
They have everything to offer in a relationship
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by 9jaown(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by tosyne2much(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
lefulefu:
yes such ladies act submissive to their tough boyfriendscheesy but they still cheat but they do it codedlycheesy.there was an incident i witnessed where i went to buy bread.i don't know what was the matter but there was this young girl on bumshorts crying and begging her boyfriend that looked like a yahooboy.the guy was on dreadlocks and wearing a pair of red trainers. The girl was holding onto his shirt and d guy was yelling at her to leave his shirt alone. What he did next surprised us. He gave the girl a dirty slap and pushed her off him while she fell on the dusty ground. The guy now walked towards his car(a black Mercedes jeep) and drove away at top speed with the girl screaming and running after d car. I suspect it must have been cheating issue. Girls cheat on the rugged guys too but they act very sorry when they get caught but not so for the weak wuzzy dude.
Hahaha.. You don finish talk for here cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by fireback: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
tosyne2much:
Don't call it "doormat". I think the issue is that most guys who are not harsh to ladies end up being hurt unlike the arrogant ones cheesy

It becomes a mystery to me till date why arrogant and strict guys handle ladies better than cool guys cheesy

because ladies themselves are cool in nature. so it takes a hard guy to control cool lady.
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by tosyne2much(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2018
fireback:

because ladies themselves are cool in nature. so it takes a hard guy to control cool lady.
[i] No be all ladies dey cool ooo baba... Some of them are nothing but terror

They need iron hand to put them on track cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by Slaye: 2:57am On Feb 16, 2018
MhizAJ:

So you are single and searching shocked

Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by Xinzu: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Annibel:
become a bad boy na... is that hard??

Hello stranger smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annibel:

and to be honest too... it happens same to cool girls. they're just taken for granted. let's rest abeg. it's a bleeped world.
Hi. Annibel
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

Hmmmm speechless you look good though , but when someone commits now you would use his niceness and sincerity as a weka was against him.
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by VenomousTruth: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
XhosaNostra:
There should be a balance. No lady wants a doormat sissy as a boyfriend. Show her you can be just as tough. When your lady was pulling all those stunts on you, why did you stay? Don't act pathetic & then blame ladies when they can't deal with your weak ass anymore. If you don't like something, don't put up with it because of "love". People in general are annoying. It does you a world of good to cut some off sometimes. You can't keep going in circles & accepting disrespect. Cut a bytch out of your life & save yourself some stress.
well said hommie wink
XhosaNostra:
There should be a balance. No lady wants a doormat sissy as a boyfriend. Show her you can be just as tough. When your lady was pulling all those stunts on you, why did you stay? Don't act pathetic & then blame ladies when they can't deal with your weak ass anymore. If you don't like something, don't put up with it because of "love". People in general are annoying. It does you a world of good to cut some off sometimes. You can't keep going in circles & accepting disrespect. Cut a bytch out of your life & save yourself some stress.
well said hommie

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by Lightening: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
MhizAJ:

In reality, you won't even know you are taking him for granted. It is usually not intended; but an attitude cultivated and tolerated by the guy at the inception of the relationship which eventually defines it.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by BaeMercy(f): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Trying To Justify Why You Are A Bad Guy, A Liar And A Cheat I Will Never Take Sincere And Nice Guys For Granted I Will Hold Em Tight! I Mean Which Woman Want To Marry A Man Who Will Not Be Nice And Sincere? Lolz Keep Deceiving Yourselves!
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by marvin905(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
because they are confused species..
and dont know what they want in life undecided undecided
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by Annibel(f): 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
IamZod:
Hi. Annibel
yes dear...
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Annibel:

yes dear...
just saw this.
Talk later.
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by bigpicture001: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2018
MhizAJ:

easier said than done..if u meet them, u will still run away...take for instance..a nice nd sincere guy in a university setting, who is also focused..is dating you,he cares nd does things at the level of undergraduate for u,but cuz he also likes his studies,..he takes u out less,cuz he uses the fund to pay his dues nd skl feez..on vals day..he buys u gift worth 2k but with hert full of love..with time and cuz of peer pressure u will begin to despite his style..nd want him to send more on you.remember,hr is not stingy,on has scarce resources nd still managing well nd keeping you nd his education going smoothly..trust me,u would run away with an obviously fake, but good spending guy on campus nd giv some flimsy excuses as to y u left him...I repeat if a guy want to succeed in life,LEAVE women alone..luk for them only wen uv made it..they are never satisfied
Re: Why Ladies Tend To Take Nice And Sincere Guys For Granted by majekoam(m): 12:28am On Feb 21, 2018
To all those women here who say they like bad guys or imply that they like bad guys I just have one comment...

If you ever complain that a guy has screwed you over......

THUNDER GO FIRE YOU...

You got what you were asking for....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Pity Any Man That Marry In This Era! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.