Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (43290 Views)

Finidi George Endorses Sowore, Says 'the Gentleman Will Take Nigeria To The Futu / Adamawa Getting Set To Receive The King Of Next Level President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by bejeria101(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Take daura to next levels
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Yeeyo: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
He vow to take Nigeria to the level of fulani herdsmen terrorist.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by GabrielAganyi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
I hope this statement has not provoked lion, Tiger, or anaconda.....
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
baralatie:
he was referring to the. Nigerian air force!
guy you no go kill person.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Osashalom: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
ZUMA: AS SOUTH AFRICA SHAMED NIGERIA YET AGAIN...
Jacob Zuma, the embattled President of South Africa, has resigned. But that is not the news.

I carefully followed the events that led to Jacob Zuma's exit and the whole thing lasted less than FIVE days. Again, that is not news.

But note these:

* In the build-up to Zuma's exit, no one played the ETHNIC card. His place of birth in South Africa did NOT matter.

* Again, RELIGION was not an issue. Nobody even remembered he bore a Christian name.

* The party was more interested in saving its NAME and LEGACY, than saving Zuma.

* Zuma did not deploy police and army to seal off the venue of the ANC meeting and teargas his party members.

* There was no rented crowd at the ANC secretariat singing Zuma's praise and trolling Cyril Ramaphosa.

* It was NOT even ANC that reiterated the supremacy of the party, it was Zuma himself.

Like I wrote earlier in the week, politics is played everywhere. It can be fun and interesting. But is it played FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE SOCIETY. IT IS TO IMPROVE THE HUMAN CONDITION.

But here, ours is for the self, our family and cronies and people of our ethnic and religious backgrounds.

IN NIGERIA, IF A PRESIDENT GRABS THE GUN OF HIS POLICE ORDERLY AND SHOOTS A CITIZEN, or DOES ANY VISIBLY DESECRATING ACT SOME OF US WILL STILL DEFEND HIM.

Were it to be Nigeria, Zuma would not leave office. Never. He and his supporters could throw up all sorts of mundane excuses to remain in office.

** Do you now see why Toyota, Mazda, Daimler Chrysler, BMW, Volkswagen and so on all have Assembly plants in South Africa?

** Do you now see why they generate almost 40,000 megawatts and we are calling thanksgiving service for 7,000 megawatts?

** Do you now see why they successfully hosted the World Cup?

** Do you know why our citizens rush there?

South Africa has again showed that it is NOT about the black man. We are not intellectually inferior to the white man. Something is just fundamentally wrong with Nigeria and its LEADERSHIP MANAGEMENT.

And that thing is INSTITUTIONS. Both at governmental and non-governmental levels.

As long as we produce LEADERS that we MAKE STRONGER than our INSTITUTIONS, we will NEVER make progress!

No be curse...

7 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by edinyoh: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
After four years of pains and suffering and you want to take us to another level of suffering? I beg you to let go after these four years cos you got nothing to offer.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Yankee101: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next level moves can begin with immediate policies and follow up under 6 months that will show visible results.

In nearly 3years you've not built a single:

1. World class football stadium
2. Quaternary Hospital
3. Full service Industrial park
4. Technological innovation hub
5. A world class fully equipped University
6. Diversified power supply (fossil fuel or renewable)
7. Digitization and full automation of government
8. A functional speed train service
9. A world class security system of people, processes, technology, data and equipment
10. Closure of loopholes in contracts awarded by open, competitive bidding process, publishing of ALL government contracts before bidding
11. Full implementation of FOI bill by first releasing amount it cost Nigerians to treat you and park aircrafts for 103 days in London.
13. Operationalization and regulation of small scale refining instead of burning them up

Governance, good governance can be seen by all and its easy to implement.

Not story, story!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ijawcitizen(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
#BringBackOurOldLevel
#BBOOL
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Franking: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
U mean Northern Nigeria? U can't achieve anything u haven't achieved in three years except putting northerners in every key position available.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by humilitynike: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2018
continue
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by wiseworld: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Nigeria is already being change to the next level by you,Mr president.........., well done sir.... more grease to your elbow.............. 2019 loading abi oya.....
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by africanusvu(m): 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
To the nest level again? Pls ogar take us back to where we were when u meet us in 2015.u can leave now 1
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by wiseworld: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
No need to vows
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ultimatebas(m): 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
If not for my fasting & prayer, i would have said BUHARI is suffering from MADCOW DISEASE.
Which level him wan take us go? The level wey fulani herdsmen go leave farms dey enter people houses and hack them to death abi?
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by jaxxy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
I wish I cud believe u mr president bt i can't. Ur cabal and age with let u. A president dat only wakes up wen election is coming cant be trusted
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
where is this next level if I may ask?
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by mike70(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Please, Mr President don't take Nigeria to any level, we don't need it. You promised N1 to $1 and we end up in N 360 to $1.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by excel101(m): 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
You're the President, and after 3yrs in office you're still sayin "i will take Nigeria to the next level". See Bubu wey rat pursue from Aso Rock dey yan. You dey office, you still dey say i will.

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2018
Baawaa:
If the cabal allow you to do
which cabal?
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2018
He will take us to the next level of poverty...sai Bubu
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Wahabalao: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
U Will See D Best Ever Embarrasement In Ur Life Even B4 2o19 U And Ur Minister Use Ideal Pack Our Money U Dnt No We Just Wait 4.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by nisam: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next level of petrol scarcity, our mumu don do
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by bigsmoke2(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vote this stone as the next president. its a yoruba stone. Omo oduduwa nio . grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Alariiwo:
Ride on Mr President..
It's in 2019 they'll marvel when they see all your accomplishments so far.
Your Father is a f00l.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by Fortune02(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Just give us the previous level. We'll manage

1 Like

Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by lastmessenger: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Buhari should forget aso rock in 2019.he will win election but his administration will be cut short by sickness and sudden death.Enough is enough. We have suffered enough in the hands of this tyrants.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by bigjoedara: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Abeg bubu we no. Want next level leave us here go with ur cabinet we go find our way go back were we from.thnk u
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by chigoizie7(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Next level of poverty I guess
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by wristbangle: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
The president of Ethiopia and South Africa had tendered their resignation earlier today. The best thing for Mr. President is to follow their foot step. Ever since the Benue massacre happened, I have fully withdrawn my support for him. Even if he redeem his image, he shouldn't seek for re-election.
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by ContentedK: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!... comment reserved...#shithole....
Re: I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows by godisgreat4lyf: 10:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
Address fuel mata first, minister of petrol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olugbenga Babatola Elected African Mayor In London(pics / List Of Rivers State Commissioners That Have Resigned / Journalist Beaten At Inauguration Over Report On Buhari & Nasarawa Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.