Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) (4431 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rochas2023:
Cross river launched germenat factory, do you know that Aba has many of this scattered around the city for years? Not owned by government but by individuals now you know.

Here is one of such
They should improve the infrastructure within the state esp Aba. to make t he state viable

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Rochas2023: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
New Tech industrial city silently under way.

This place when finished will house people that will manufacture such small things like transistor radios, walki talky, phone casine, screen protector, phone parts to big things like drones, TVs, DVDs and other electronics.

It will be hoked up to Geometric power plant for 24hrs power supply. Youths will be trained abroad equipment bought. Individual are free to stay here once they are manufacturing any type of electronics, power will be free for 24 months for new start ups.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by 3mmyz(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2018
These are what Governors are meant to do, they shouldn't be applauded like they're doing us a favour.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Rochas2023: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2018
Masters indutrues at Uturu Abia state has

7 major industries, some are

- Integrated plastic making factory.

- Noodles production section.

- Organic fertiliser plant.

- Lubricant blending plant.

- Storage facility.

- Aluminium profile factory.

- Pipeline manufacturing plant.

- ICT center.

- High-tech laboratory facility (Research purposes)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Rochas2023: 11:00pm On Feb 15, 2018

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Rochas2023: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
Aba Fly over design and current state.

This is not just a fly over it is also an interchange

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by giftedheart1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chef2000:

You're wrong, those roads will last upto 15yrs before getting a pot-hole....

If the two orji's had done half of what he's doing now Abia state would be london by now
15years you say? let the countdown begin.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by lastempero: 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2018
Aba is celebrating mediocrity. Tell ur boss to reduce the no of agboros in aba and start constructing quality roads and not give n take roads and what baffles me is that their is no innovation the same old city nothing new going in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dat state is still standing in one position

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by sunbilor(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
Nice one but it looks like the type of road that will start smiling after 6 months.
The first road is being handled by Setraco. If Setraco can't do a good job, who will?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Kashbwoyjnr: 12:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Rubbish, Until ph rd and uratta rd is constructed.he isn't working

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by jammyunn(m): 1:50am On Feb 16, 2018
He should pay my sister and her teaching colleagues first. People need to be alive to use amenities.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Annie939(f): 2:08am On Feb 16, 2018
silent achiever indeed
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by SonOfEl(m): 4:16am On Feb 16, 2018
ufuosman:
Dat state is still standing in one position

Yet the same state is the number one MSME capital of Nigeria.

Yet the state surpasses other states in secondary school education.

Yet Aba made products are being expanded day in day out.

One position indeed.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by SonOfEl(m): 4:19am On Feb 16, 2018
lastempero:
Aba is celebrating mediocrity. Tell ur boss to reduce the no of agboros in aba and start constructing quality roads and not give n take roads and what baffles me is that their is no innovation the same old city nothing new going in the state.

See this sadist. How many agberos are in abia compared to other states in Nigeria?

The "old city" still remains the aba made hub of west Africa and the MSME capital of Nigeria.

You are such a loser.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Chef2000: 6:15am On Feb 16, 2018
lastempero:
The problem with you guys is that you people are still holding the same old news that was known with Aba without even visiting the city, honestly if visit Aba recently or you are in living Aba and still holding the same old story then you are a fool.

Oboy there are enough changes going on in that city..
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by fashionale(m): 6:17am On Feb 16, 2018
Op you're a shithole as a person. Okezie is just wasting his time. He's not willing to do anything. What he's doing now is for campaign 2019 but he will fail because he has failed Abia state. Go to Ebonyi state and see a governor that's working. Go to IMO state, Anambra and Enugu. So you guys should hide your face.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Wantedmiller: 6:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Chef2000:

Do those pics in the third and fourth looks like patching?

Why do some wise people speak too ignorantly.

As big as Abia state you are only showing us two roads since 2015, I guess still under construction ..... you are not serious at all. youths don't want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by LadySarah: 6:28am On Feb 16, 2018
3mmyz:
I'm not here to say the OP is lying.

Just spewing facts

The photo of where he posted is a place called 7 deck in Aba leading to Ariaria market. That road has been on construction for over a year now, and it's still not done. The quality of that road is unspeakable, it wouldn't stand the test of time. The road is not qualified to be called one. The workers aren't working with proper PPE at state level, no road signs indicating turn over and all that, no parking marks, no lane marks, no proper channels.

We should be sincere to ourselves and speak the truth.

1 yr ke?That road was started in 2015 june.I knw cos I visited that vicinity then and met them scrapping the old ones off for the new road.
It has lasted almost 3 yrs!

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Chef2000: 6:31am On Feb 16, 2018
jammyunn:
He should pay my sister and her teaching colleagues first. People need to be alive to use amenities.

Your sister will surely recieve her payment

fashionale:
Op you're a shithole as a person. Okezie is just wasting his time. He's not willing to do anything. What he's doing now is for campaign 2019 but he will fail because he has failed Abia state. Go to Ebonyi state and see a governor that's working. Go to IMO state, Anambra and Enugu. So you guys should hide your face.

I will just overlook the insult, Let me tell you I ain't campaigning for Ovi here, I just created this thread so that nairalanders will see the little progress going on, And mind you I am not comparing any SE state here, All those states you mentioned are progressing in their pace and there are also alot of ill in those states.

so relax...
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Chef2000: 6:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Wantedmiller:

As big as Abia state you are only showing us two roads since 2015, I guess still under construction ..... you are not serious at all. youths don't want to learn.
Like I stated in the op 'Just downloaded this few pics on Abia online facebook page' there alot of work going on and you can visit the page to witness for yourself.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Anyadike1: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Okezie became the governor in 2015, He was sacked by the appeal court, the supreme court over ruled that judgement. he was sacked again by the Federal high court and it was just in 2017, he fully became the governor of Abia state free from litigations. I do not support mediocrity neither do I support not paying workers but for a man who faced all these things and yet substantive developments are seen, he deserves kudos. If you've stayed in Aba prior to 2015, you will agree with me that a lot has been done in road construction and giving the city a facelift. He has also done a lot in improving and supporting SMEs.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Chef2000: 7:06am On Feb 16, 2018
Anyadike1:
Okezie became the governor in 2015, He was sacked by the appeal court, the supreme court over ruled that judgement. he was sacked again by the Federal high court and it was just in 2017, he fully became the governor of Abia state free from litigations. I do not support mediocrity neither do I support not paying workers but for a man who faced all these things and yet substantive developments are seen, he deserves kudos. If you've stayed in Aba prior to 2015, you will agree with me that a lot has been done in road construction and giving the city a facelift. He has also done a lot in improving and supporting SMEs.
God bless you for speaking the bitter truth.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Chef2000: 7:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Governor Ikpeazu provides automated road sweeper vehicles to enhance the sweeping of newly construted roads in Abia by ASEPA.

Kudos Ikpeazu.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by lastempero: 8:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Chef2000:

The problem with you guys is that you people are still holding the same old news that was known with Aba without even visiting the city, honestly if visit Aba recently or you are in living Aba and still holding the same old story then you are a fool.

Oboy there are enough changes going on in that city..

1.Ur boss started working on aba owerri road on july 2015 with construction company that has no pedigree and up to now they are still battling with ordinary drainage
2.how many people have lost their life due to agbero induced fracas,the last time they where running after a tipper n u know what happened.
3.the same agbero people have spoilt my side mirror more than 4 times in a 2 yrs.
4.I don't want talk about workers salary because that one has gone over board.
5.the road leading to abia state teaching hospital is hell on earth n I don't want to talk abt salary that have not been paid since time immemorial
6.In 2015 ur oga at the top scattered the drainage at ogborhill axis right from azuka junction to almost waterside and nothing has been done.

Ebonyi state has completed 3 fly overs and a host of solid roads in abakaliki within d space of 2yrs n your boss is battling with the foundation of fly over at osisioma for the past 2yrs and u are busy celebrating mediocrity.their is no change in abia state, still d same old stuff.iam ashame of been a citizen of that state.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by lastempero: 8:08am On Feb 16, 2018
SonOfEl:

See this sadist. How many agberos are in abia compared to other states in Nigeria?

The "old city" still remains the aba made hub of west Africa and the MSME capital of Nigeria.

You are such a loser.

I know you are mad and hungry at the same time and by the time ur oga we leave office u will be in the street begging for food.madman
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by lastempero: 8:11am On Feb 16, 2018
SonOfEl:

One position indeed.

Youths like you are some of the reasons why these old men are finding it difficult to relinquish power to us.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by lastempero: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2018
Anyadike1:

Stop celebrating mediocrity and face the truth,the money he is suppose to work with belongs to the people of abia state.court case or not is not enuf reason for him not to carry out his responsibility,Sometimes I wonder if u guys do travel out of the state at all.ebonyi was transformed within a space of two years with quality roads but what we get here is just sh*t that won't stand d test of time I wonder where abia state is heading to and each time I remember that this guy is an ngwa man I weep.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by lastempero: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2018
SonOfEl:

One position indeed.

All u mention are individual efforts n stop spewing trash.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by Duru009(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2018
Fake roads

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Is Truly A Silent Achiever(photos) by NonsoWow: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
The idiot who created this propaganda thread has finally run away!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Senator Okorocha Joins His Fellow Senators For The NASS Election. / The Genius Ambode Sacked Now The UN Sec Gen Special Rep And CEO Seforall. PICS. / Buhari Is The Biggest Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Washington Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.