Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Developers In The House Even If You Don't Need The Money You Can Send It To Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Developers In The House Even If You Don't Need The Money You Can Send It To Me (937 Views)

Top 5 Challenges Faced By Beginner Developers In Nigeria / How Well-paid Are Software Developers In Nigeria? / Developers In The House, Show Us What You're Currently Working On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Developers In The House Even If You Don't Need The Money You Can Send It To Me by lindashealthwat(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2018
I know many have know about cryto currency many have not.

There is a new currency that is giving our 222,222 coins free 100% developers only just to test their app.

But you need luck to get chosen.
Remember their is no harm in trial so you should register even if you don't need the money
This cryto currency 12 of it = $1 and its currently trading so we are talking of $18,000+

Is such money withdrawable??
Yes 100% get it first, sure I will give you tutorial on how to withdraw it.

All I beg of you is to use my link and register that's all.

You can always ask me question on my thread about it and I will answer.

I can't past it here cos of breaking nairaland rule. & I won't ask for emails either.
.so please enter in your browser the exact link.......thanks you!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Android Apps Development / Hiring Remote Golang Or/and Typescript Developer / Codelagos Hackathon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.