Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Solid 3months Old Male Rott And Caucasian Selling Cheap.SOLD - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Solid 3months Old Male Rott And Caucasian Selling Cheap.SOLD (813 Views)

Help My Boerboel And Caucasian Find Olosho / Gsd and caucasian adult mix female dog available for sale in ph / My Visit To Bsquared Kennel (home Of Saint Bernard And Caucasian Shepherds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid 3months Old Male Rott And Caucasian Selling Cheap.SOLD by egorov(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2018
Owner is relocating out of the country, he needs a good home for his puppies. Both pups are feeding on royal canine right from d start, they are well fed. Location is Lagos

Both puppies going for 120k. Slightly negotiable.

07060661172/08066030632 for pics and video.

Serious buyers only pls
Re: Solid 3months Old Male Rott And Caucasian Selling Cheap.SOLD by egorov(m): 8:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Selling.

60k each, 110 if u are buying the two.

Owner is traveling very soon, he doesn't want them.to suffer
Re: Solid 3months Old Male Rott And Caucasian Selling Cheap.SOLD by egorov(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Price has been beaten down for the two solid male puppies. A caucasian and a rott. Both 3months old. Owner traveling next week.

Each costs 50k

If u are buying the two, u get them 90k

Offer valids for this weekend only.
Re: Solid 3months Old Male Rott And Caucasian Selling Cheap.SOLD by kennyausta: 12:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
This kind advert tire me. Must I contact you to see pictures? Post it here if any person like it they contact you. I need a dog to replace my 2 years old Caucasian that died with 45 days old pregnancy in my absence. Pictures should attract any man to call not to call before the pic. Bro please post the pics here let see and contact you if we will like what we shall see. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Solid 3months Old Male Rott And Caucasian Selling Cheap.SOLD by egorov(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
kennyausta:
This kind advert tire me. Must I contact you to see pictures? Post it here if any person like it they contact you. I need a dog to replace my 2 years old Caucasian that died with 45 days old pregnancy in my absence. Pictures should attract any man to call not to call before the pic. Bro please post the pics here let see and contact you if we will like what we shall see. Thanks
Thanks for.ur comment.
If u take ur time to go through my other ads on.this forum u will see I always attach pics and well explained details. In this case, the dogs aren't mine and d owner onlu sent me a video and some not-so-well taken pics. I can't bother him much, he's elderly. Any serious Buyer can simply contact me for the video. I got numerous.messages yesterday but some.people.are.making ridiculous.offers. imagine 30k for a caucasian
Re: Solid 3months Old Male Rott And Caucasian Selling Cheap.SOLD by Kissking: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Affordable 50/40k I sell...adult female 09099619901..in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Available For Stud Services / Please Help, Is This Not A Ekuke/mongrel Local Dog? / Adult Female Boerboel Is Up For Adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.