Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

The Need To Improvise during the APC Change Era - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Need To Improvise during the APC Change Era (305 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And The APC / Dont Blame The APC Members In Lagos, They're Not Used To DEMOCRACY / Restructuring. The Need For Scrapping Of The Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Need To Improvise during the APC Change Era by hypergig(m): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2018
I just got thrown out of my apartment, I owe my landlord a small token but the man isn't receptive to pleas so he threw me out.

Now I'm taking refuge in my car.......I woke up this morning feeling refreshed instead of feeling down and I decided to come up with a skit to cheer myself

Don't mind how unkept I look, I haven't had a bath, a meal or brushed..,

https://instagram.com/p/BfE1BpYHBPt/

(1) (Reply)

Coca-cola Plans To Launch Its First 3-8% Alcoholic Drink / Senate Throws Out Bill Proposing Skirts For NYSC Female Members / Diamond Bank BET 7th Edition Commences For 2018 Entrepreneurship Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.