Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Be Useful And Make Your Parents Proud. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be Useful And Make Your Parents Proud. (365 Views)

Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / 9 Most Useful And Unique Websites On The Internet You Need To Know / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Useful And Make Your Parents Proud. by Max4ever(m): 3:45am On Feb 16, 2018
The world is in competition that all parents want their children to make them proud. How about making your own parents proud?
We are sharing this information with regard to complaints from a member of the Facebook community of ours. We think it's a good thing that we share it!

"I have tried everything I can to help both in academics and around life, but I can hardly see myself getting better. My life is not advancing and I can not do well in classes.It can be a result of the types of friends I keep, or I do not ask people for their help to help me. Please, I need insightful information as I can change my life for the better".
First you need to become useful to yourself and make your parents proud! If you are among those who have these challenges then you should follow these principles:
You should know, if you become useful and valuable then it is for your own good. And if you become useless, you are alone, and with those you think were with you, they may never wish to drink with you because you have no meaning in their existence. If you are in high school or college, you need to be friends with reasonable people and follow people who know more than you and are willing to guide you as you learn from them in the right way. Whatsoever you engage in that does not benefit you, avoid such a life.
You should try as hard as you can to know what you do not know.. ask questions in class and do not be shy even when people laugh at you when you ask questions because you want to know. Those who laugh at you believe me, they know nothing and you're way better than, when you asked, and you're growing. And if you laugh at people who do not know and are trying to learn for the first time then you need to stop it because you will never know anything. You have senior colleagues who are in front of you, then get to know them and explain your difficulties and I'm sure many will be willing to help you.
Do you research relevant things that may be useful to you in the future? since the internet is open to us to learn many things, but it is better for you to learn things that will change your life than to learn irrelevant things. Avoid distractions on the other side. (opposite sex) Believe me, there are a huge and endless feats or rewards for you, when you finally get what you wanted ... then you can start your fun. You should know, no body will see you attractive and useful if you do not succeed in any walk of life. And as a man, no woman found a successful man unattractive.
You just have to put your head down and face your struggle with that short period of time. And try as you can help your life and be a blessing to yourself, to your family and to the world.
I hope this will help you!
Like and share us in our Facebook community (page). And you want to join our team from our Facebook Group, it's ; World Info Network & Store. Cheers!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be Useful And Make Your Parents Proud. by juanjo2: 5:19am On Feb 16, 2018
ok

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Opens Portal For Acceptance Fees Payment For Year2017/2018 / Missing Jamb Monies: See The List Of State Tha / Self Development Is Key!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.