Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic (2660 Views)

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Took His Girlfriend To The River Side And Proposed To Her (photos) / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by BloggersNG: 6:08am On Feb 16, 2018
This is a typical example of 'only the violent taketh it by fire by force' This lady is not giving any chances no more, And so after many years of longing and waiting for a boyfriend, with many valentine passing without getting any gifts, The military lady has decided to turn the tables around by proposing to herself, I myself initially thought she's a lesbian until i went through the picture plus reactions..

According to her she's been planing this for 2years... see below!

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/lady-tired-of-been-single-kneels-down.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Oxster(m): 6:11am On Feb 16, 2018
Mtcheeew,,,Waking up this morning to see such an awkward post won't make my Day awkward,,I refuse grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by sulakishop(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Congratulations to her
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by dtruth50: 6:38am On Feb 16, 2018
Who wan die?
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Nogodye(m): 6:38am On Feb 16, 2018
She's tired of being single

1 Like

Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by OgahBohz: 6:43am On Feb 16, 2018
I don't understand
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Georgesudosen(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2018
Jst Go and beg ur village people
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Harrynight(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2018
When will women realized marriage is good and beautiful but singleness is a Blesing in disguise.

If it happens to u take it if its doesn't remember its not a do or die affairs u can succeed as a single person undecided
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by boiz2men(m): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Only one thing can make a pretty and sexy girl stay single.

Attitude

3 Likes

Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Tallesty1(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Romantical madness
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Vannlex(m): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2018
Oxster:
Mtcheeew,,,Waking up this morning to see such an awkward post won't make my Day awkward,,I refuse grin
my brother, am with you

1 Like

Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by correctguy101(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Harrynight:
When will women realized marriage is good and beautiful but singleness is a Blesing in disguise.

If it happens to u take it if its doesn't remember its not a do or die affairs u can succeed as a single person undecided

In Africa and some other parts of the world, any unmarried person is irresponsible or seen as suchundecided

I'm yet to see the correlation between marriage and being a responsible adult
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by MhizAJ(f): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2018
Ladies should stop being hard on themselves

Husband will come at the right time
No need to kill yourself over men
Afterall what's in the marriage self that people are rushing to enter

I see a lot of ladies putting pressure on themselves...It's not necessary

1 Like

Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Gofwane(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Abeg gimme her number please. I went to see baba yesterday and he told me i will be meeting my wife through nairaland and that she is a military personnel.

I'm very serious here, no kidding!
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Flamezzz: 7:51am On Feb 16, 2018
I bet you she's one of die hard feminist.
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by MostBanned: 7:59am On Feb 16, 2018
All i see is someone seeking attention and Nairalanders are hawking her matter like ibo boy hawking Gala in Lagos traffic undecided
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by FluidQueen(f): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2018
She just took self love to a whole different level. grin
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2018
She looks attractive...has a nice body shape.hmmm na waohcheesy. How can a lady dis attractive be single?
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by chuckdee4(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Saw this pic on instagram and thought it was lesbians at it again
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by gonkin(m): 11:25am On Feb 16, 2018
BloggersNG:

This is a typical example of 'only the violent taketh it by fire by force' This lady is not giving any chances no more, And so after many years of longing and waiting for a boyfriend, with many valentine passing without getting any gifts, The military lady has decided to turn the tables around by proposing to herself, I myself initially thought she's a lesbian until i went through the picture plus reactions..

According to her she's been planing this for 2years... see below!

News From Ebiwali--- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/lady-tired-of-been-single-kneels-down.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

This is what happens when a girl takes boyfriend to be husband and husband to be boyfriend.

Maybe she turned down the guy thats supposed to be her husband then and now the guy is married to someone else.

I blame the girls. They select too much. If you know he's right for you then accept. Dont turn him down cuz he's yet to get a car. The aint clean anymore. It make 24 look 32 especially in ladies
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by newslifeop: 11:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by tiffanyfan(f): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2018
boiz2men:
Only one thing can make a pretty and sexy girl stay single.

Attitude

Don't be too sure about that
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
You mean she has been single for 2years. Wow. Can't stay single for that long.
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by cashcity: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
lefulefu:
She looks attractive...has a nice body shape.hmmm na waohcheesy. How can a lady dis attractive be single?
I wish you could have opportunity to date her and after few months in the relationship u will be able to tell us the reason why she is still single...
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Kobicove(m): 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
The girl has ukwu sha grin
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by ubunja(m): 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
thats what happens when you keep telling yourself you are special and noone deserves you and you cant lower your standards....you end up pricing yourself out of the market and finding you have zero buyers. then you have to buy yourself coz noone can afford you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
so wake me up when it gets to ftc grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Tired Of Been Single, Kneels Down And Proposed To Herself On Valentine (pic by Kobicove(m): 12:56am On Feb 19, 2018
Congratulations to her and herself undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me / Thought I Had A Girl Friend / Who Used To Be Very Attracted To Very Handsome Men Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.