Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:15 AM

Between The Traditional And White Wedding Dates Which Should Be The Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between The Traditional And White Wedding Dates Which Should Be The Anniversary (561 Views)

Will Your Children Have A Traditional And English Name? / White Wedding Is Not Biblical, It's European - Reno Omokri / Traditional And White Wedding Of Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between The Traditional And White Wedding Dates Which Should Be The Anniversary by nezer83: 7:21am On Feb 16, 2018
Hello Married Ladies and Gentle Men.
Between the dates for traditional and religious wedding which should be the anniversary considering that the traditional wedding comes first.
For me the traditional marriage date should be the anniversary.
Show some love people. Today is my birthday.
Re: Between The Traditional And White Wedding Dates Which Should Be The Anniversary by kitaatita: 7:26am On Feb 16, 2018
nezer83:
Hello Married Ladies and Gentle Men.
Between the dates for traditional and religious wedding which should be the anniversary considering that the traditional wedding comes first.
For me the traditional marriage date should be the anniversary.
Show some love people. Today is my birthday.

I use my traditional marriage date; my traditional, white wedding and marriage registry bear different dates. The price you pay is that you have some explanations during documentation whereby you attach your marriage certificate from government marriage registry and your marriage date bears traditional marriage date with no documentation.
Re: Between The Traditional And White Wedding Dates Which Should Be The Anniversary by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:12am On Feb 16, 2018
Interesting question, traditional wedding is d anniversary though its a norm dat the white wedding is used

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant / Need Assistance In Getting A Washing Machine / Post A Selfie With Your Mum To Celebrate Mothers Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.