Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,073 members, 7,807,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (12988 Views)

My Sister's Friend's Mouth Smells Like A Rotten Egg / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:26am On Feb 16, 2018
I Have Dated Different Ladies Around The World And I Have Come To Realise That Most Nigerian Ladies If Not All Ooze Out Bad Odor DowN THERE. Why Is It So? Is There Any Scientific Explanation To This?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by divinehand2003(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2018
Infection that you men spread up and down from being polygamous in nature is the major cause of their smelly vaginas.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by heendrix(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Dated Different Ladies Around The World And I Have Come To Realise That Most Nigerian Ladies If Not All Ooze Out Bad Odor DowN THERE. Why Is It So? Is There Any Scientific Explanation To This?

basically African women esp Nigerians "shithole" ladies wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2018
First, let's talk about your mommy.

Did the stench wake you up from sleep as a child, sweetie?
Did your 'Pa puke daily from it? All that nausea must've been hard for both of you.

My apologies.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:31am On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

Take it easy.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 10:32am On Feb 16, 2018
d annoying tin is dat most of these female folks dont knw dat dey walk around spreading different kind of diseases....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

e pain am

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

I Dnt Blame You Because You Have No Mother

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by divinehand2003(m): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:
d annoying tin is dat most of these female folks dont knw dat dey walk around spreading different kind of diseases....

Men are the cause of their problem. A typical married or single Naija guy is known to date and sleep with several Naija babes thereby passing infections from one to another.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by roarik(f): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2018
some questions can b so annoying undecided
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2018
heendrix:

basically African women esp Nigerians "shithole" ladies wink
The Odor Is Just Too Much No Matter How Well Dressed She Is

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:
Lol You Wicked Oo
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2018
roarik:
if U Cant Answer The Question, Gerrarrahea Mehn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by heendrix(m): 10:39am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
The Odor Is Just Too Much No Matter How Well Dressed She Is

bro na only fools kill themselves on Nigerian ladies. no lie that part stinks as hell. know a girl I hustle to get only to find out on the long run she only got four pants but could spend much to buy an iPhone 6 wtf

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
Lol You Wicked Oo

i no wicked ooo...na jst d simple truth. smelling nd disease filled pussies re littered all over d country.

i think govt shuld look into dis matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2018
divinehand2003:

Men are the cause of their problem. A typical married or single Naija guy is known to date and sleep with several Naija babes thereby passing infections from one to another.
where did d guy get d infection from? frm one of d ladies he bleeped abi??

what abt an average nigerian slayqueen dat bleeps at least 4 guys per week.. isnt she busy spreading infections all over

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2018
roarik:
see as dis one face strong like compressed fufu..

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
I Dnt Blame You Because You Have No Mother
gringrin

Lol. Dude, sleep.
Just simply tell ma to use Vagina wash and leave ladies alone o.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by multiple1(m): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2018
what tha bleep are you talking about?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by mgtow: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2018
The most annoying part be say she go still open mouth ask u make u give am head grin grin grin

Some guys dey try sha

7 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by roarik(f): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

see as dis one face strong like compressed fufu..
GO Fix ur brain box ,FOOL
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by olaide4you(f): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:

Ode it's normal it's every girls around the world ...mumu.
Go and do more fucking research b4 u say shit from your porous brain.Women do menstruation immediately after the mense the pussy don't smells bad but when it's getting to the period of their cycle you should expect the pussy to smell..... idiot am sure your mother and sister are robot.you can't kill nature or you kill yourself.....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
roarik:
GO Fix ur brain box ,FOOL
abeg go fix ur face... carry strong face like german floor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2018
And they will still be forming hard to get with their yeast infected pussy..the day that pungent smell hit me 1st time I thought a soakaway had broken,I felt guilty cos it was my house, I started apologizing to her that it will be fixed soon grin It was when I put my head inside that It struck me half-dead.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by olaide4you(f): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:

Okay go and smell the pussy for 30days their are some particular days it's doesn't smell...
Just that you have not been fortunate fucking pussy during that period...Am sure you are the type of nigga that Bleep the wrong time.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by gonkin(m): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:

You dey mad.
You forget say na woman born you. In fact go and ask your mom

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by olaide4you(f): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:

This guy is a bastardized liar.....he lies it's doesn't even smell rotten fool it's fishy this shows that you are still a virgin .you never bleeped b4 your post is based on lies...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by roarik(f): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

abeg go go fix ur face... carry strong face like german floor
i just checked ur dp nd i v noting to say to u.. see face adviser..mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2018
olaide4you:

Go and do more fucking research b4 u say shit from your porous brain.Women do menstruation immediately after the mense the pussy don't smells bad but when it's getting to the period of their cycle you should expect the pussy to smell..... idiot am sure your mother and sister are robot.you can't kill nature or you kill yourself.....
But How Come White Ladies Dnt Smell? I Knw This Because I Dated Number Of Them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2018
olaide4you:

minister of defence! woman right activist....abeg its nt normal. its because u re so broke to treat ur infection den u start seeing it as normal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Yet na them dey form pass! Dirty things.*spits*

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by olaide4you(f): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:

Am sure your father covers his nose with tissue paper while fucking your mother...true or false?
If you chose true or false you are still dead.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / What Not To Do After A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.