Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (12991 Views)

My Sister's Friend's Mouth Smells Like A Rotten Egg / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina / Her Honey Pot Is Smelling Like Ogiri Igbo, Dawadawa, Iru, Rotten Egg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Rubbiish(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

nope bro!!!man's nt a builder...he works in an IT firm nd also a corper
Okay sir...
But easy on d lady ooo, u wan finish her...
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Dated Different Ladies Around The World And I Have Come To Realise That Most Nigerian Ladies If Not All Ooze Out Bad Odor DowN THERE. Why Is It So? Is There Any Scientific Explanation To This?
smell your sister and mum's own first, then come back and make conclusion. Yeye post

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rubbiish:

Okay sir...
But easy on d lady ooo, u wan finish her...
she thinks dey re d only one wit opinion...

i usually see a thread where dey insults guys wit small joystick but d guys joke over it....when u bring up their (ladies) matter dey will start taking it personal..

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by SuccesYear: 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
roarik:
some questions can b so annoying undecided
kindly extend ur contact ma'am
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Greatzeus(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
olaide4you:

Okay go and smell the pussy for 30days their are some particular days it's doesn't smell...
Just that you have not been fortunate fucking pussy during that period...Am sure you are the type of nigga that Bleep the wrong time.
Now this is a lady,a lady brought up by responsible parents no doubt. You answered the question so perfectly and mature.
Some took it personal and called out the Op's mother undecided
Modified:
So you modified your previous post to this nice anger free post
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Fazemood(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
I Have Dated Different Ladies Around The World And I Have Come To Realise That Most Nigerian Ladies If Not All Ooze Out Bad Odor DowN THERE. Why Is It So? Is There Any Scientific Explanation To This?

Going about sniffing and tasting vaginal fluid from different sources as an international juice drinker beware of candidiosis and papilomavirus my friend. wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by MetroBaba1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
roarik:
some questions can b so annoying undecided

E Pain Am

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by MetroBaba1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
olaide4you:

Okay go and smell the pussy for 30days their are some particular days it's doesn't smell...
Just that you have not been fortunate fucking pussy during that period...Am sure you are the type of nigga that Bleep the wrong time.

Another Smelling Pussy Carrier Spotted

olaide4you:

This guy is a bastardized liar.....he lies it's doesn't even smell rotten fool it's fishy this shows that you are still a virgin .you never bleeped b4 your post is based on lies...

See Painment

olaide4you:

Am sure your father covers his nose with tissue paper while fucking your mother...true or false?
If you chose true or false you are still dead.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by nancyv(f): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoh1:
Let's start from the scratch..

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop your daddy from mounting her

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop the spermatozoa from getting to the eggs to be fertilized

Your mommas smelling pussy didn't stop the formation of the foetus

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't kill the foetus nor hampers it growth

Alas!! Your mommas smelly pussy infected your brain, all your thinking cells were deactivated because your Nigerian mommas pussy stinks so bad

You are a waste to this civilized generation

Your mommas smelly pussy, rather than make you a responsible human being, turned you into a pussy testing zombie.
Guy, go and commit suicide please.

Or rather, go and find a scientific explanation to your female siblings smelly pussy first before you come online to spew trash.
Lol Omg.This is really strong
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by KendrickAyomide: 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

minister of defence! woman right activist....abeg its nt normal. its because u re so broke to treat ur infection den u start seeing it as normal.
bro aBeg No us e laugh Kee me abeg ohh Lmao. Your replies na die
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by BaeMercy(f): 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
Have You Met And Slept With All The Ladies In Nigeria? You Are Really A Foolish Thug

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by patval(f): 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:

I can see my folks with smelly Nunu vituperating cos of simple question, hygienic lifestyle can do a lot in saving them from anti-nosal flagrance from honey pot.
eg, some bae will have sex and still carry their body dey waka as if nothing happened. some even rub deodorant not knowing its making matters worse

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by ubunja(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
First, let's talk about your mommy.

Did the stench wake you up from sleep as a child, sweetie?
Did your 'Pa puke daily from it? All that nausea must've been hard for both of you.

My apologies.
immature response. you dont solve anything by attacking his parents. try to avoid getting emotional even when a topic pisses you off. we are here to debate views not insult parents. lets debate. rather you tell OP you personally dont smell down there instead of going at his patents. if he is asking it means he has seen it and by insulting his parents you are not helping anyone.
c'mon now. this is 2018 lets control tempers.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by ubunja(m): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Okoh1:
Let's start from the scratch..

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop your daddy from mounting her

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't stop the spermatozoa from getting to the eggs to be fertilized

Your mommas smelling pussy didn't stop the formation of the foetus

Your mommas smelly pussy didn't kill the foetus nor hampers it growth

Alas!! Your mommas smelly pussy infected your brain, all your thinking cells were deactivated because your Nigerian mommas pussy stinks so bad

You are a waste to this civilized generation

Your mommas smelly pussy, rather than make you a responsible human being, turned you into a pussy testing zombie.
Guy, go and commit suicide please.

Or rather, go and find a scientific explanation to your female siblings smelly pussy first before you come online to spew trash.
you still didnt answer OP's question.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Neimar: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
sekxyqueen:
what else can you think of if not the rotten pu$$¥ of your sisters..

mehn just imagine wat u wrote..his sisters undecided
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by NubaVertigo(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
But How Come White Ladies Dnt Smell? I Knw This Because I Dated Number Of Them

This is a lie
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
ubunja:

immature response. you dont solve anything by attacking his parents. try to avoid getting emotional even when a topic pisses you off. we are here to debate views not insult parents. lets debate. rather you tell OP you personally dont smell down there instead of going at his patents. if he is asking it means he has seen it and by insulting his parents you are not helping anyone.
c'mon now. this is 2018 lets control tempers.
you do not have the rights to tell me what and how I choose to reply Neanderthals and their sexist threads. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by crismark(m): 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
bro aBeg No us e laugh Kee me abeg ohh Lmao. Your replies na die
nor mind dose gals....anytime small joystick thread come up, dem go carry am 4 head like gala but wen our turn reach to talk abt dem den go dey defend demselves wit nonsense statements.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by ubunja(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
you do not have the rights to tell me what and how I choose to reply Neanderthals and their sexist threads. smiley

i hear you. but how does that answer his question? he still needs to know. how about you explain it to him. will it hurt just to be humane to one another? life's too short to live in fighting mode. dont you think?

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
ubunja:

i hear you. but how does that answer his question? he still needs to know. how about you explain it to him. will it hurt just to be humane to one another? life's too short to live in fighting mode. dont you think?
life's too Short to be Nice to Assholés. All the time. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by PoliticalThuG(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
Small Geh With Small Brain

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
PoliticalThuG:
Guy u sure say u done date girl b4 or u dey phuck craze people upandan Cos since i done dey phuck dey come na only once i done experience smelly nunu n it was way back sec sch..i made her package herself to continue phucking me... Ur own weak me oo

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Splinz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

Stop being unnecessarily defensive. Just shut it!

Why are you taking this thread personal? Are you that perfect picture of what Op is painting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Splinz:

Stop being unnecessarily defensive. Just shut it!

Why are you taking this thread personal? Are you that perfect picture of what Op is painting
are you mad? ARE YOU okau? Do you wanna be miserable?

Gtfoutta my mentions!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Doctorfitz: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
No carry smelly toto near me

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Splinz(m): 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

Gtfoutta my mentions!
Easy...
To even mention you is mental torture on its own.
SMH...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
Splinz:

Easy...

To even mention you is mental torture on its own.

SMH...
lol. grin

Why do you even bother?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Splinz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. grin

Why do you even bother?

Ahem!

I'm taking the troubles to see how perhaps, I can redirect you back to yabaleft where it seems you escaped from.

It's sheer mental torture dealing with mad people.

Whew...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by ifexfree24: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
olaide4you:

This guy is a bastardized liar.....he lies it's doesn't even smell rotten fool it's fishy this shows that you are still a virgin .you never bleeped b4 your post is based on lies...

so it smells fishy abi?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
Splinz:

Ahem!

I'm taking the troubles to see how perhaps, I can redirect you back to yabaleft where it seems you escaped from.

It's sheer mental torture dealing with mad people.

Whew...
lol. smiley

Alright, male. goodnight. grin
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by Splinz(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
lol. smiley
Alright, male. goodnight. grin
You're too cold. Just get lost...
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? by FluidQueen(f): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
Splinz:

You're too cold. Just get lost...
lol.

I'm actually really nice. But okay. I'll be lost.
Adios.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men & Marriage - How To Pick Your Wife! / Replies: Why Do Most Women Take A While To Reply Messages? / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.