Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

15 Correct Bro Sarcarsm That Will Make You Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 15 Correct Bro Sarcarsm That Will Make You Laugh (4578 Views)

These Memes And Pics Will Make You Laugh Hard! / Hilarious/savage Memes That Will Make Your Day / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Correct Bro Sarcarsm That Will Make You Laugh by emmykk(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2018
1.When men say women are evil I just laugh. What do you expect from the only creature that met the devil one on one?

2.Not all marriages start with .."will you marry me?" Some start with " I am pregnant

3.only in African that people don't rest even after
death, they still work as Ancestors or gods,busy
eating kolanuts,demanding schnapps and fowls
� �
4.Research shows that birth control pills and condoms are 2nd and 3rd most effective methods of controlling population growth . School Fees continues to be No. 1

5.Actors and Actresses kiss each other for like 10 seasons and don't fall in love... But this girl just clicked "like" on your picture and you have been thinking about it for days?? My Brother, what ever is wrong with you , we all don't know...But we will pray for you.

6. Stupidity is when you have a headache and instead of buying Panado, you use the money to buy airtime and log into facebook and post "Feeling a headache" with 57 others, just to get comments like "Get well soon, Sorry dear "....Your foolishness is beyond rep

7. I sometimes look my parent and wonder if they gave birth to me through #sex, they look so innocent..

8.People say falling in love is d best feeling�but I think finding a toilet wen u av running stomach is truly the best feeling

9.Don't say money changed them... You didn't text them when they were broke REMEMBER

10.As she returned from the valentine break, my brother give her atleast three months before you do anything with her..
Except you're ready to father somebody's Child... �

11.Ladies repeat after me..
"My boyfriend's money" Is not my money...

12.My Sister in 2018, when your boyfriend's main girlfriend sends you that "please leave my man alone" text, tell her to attach a copy of her marriage certificate and an affidavit of him saying he wants to be left alone.

13.If you gonna cheat, at least do it for material gain..cheat and get Land, car, house or something. Not just genital fluids
14. Nothing stresses like having a guy who is actually good in bed but broke

15. I thought I know English until l heard my neighbour explaining difference btn Email and Gmail,
Email is a mail sent by electricity.
Gmail is a mail sent by generator

visit https://facebook.com/CorrectBroSarcasm
Re: 15 Correct Bro Sarcarsm That Will Make You Laugh by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2018
emmykk:
1.When men say women are evil I just laugh. What do you expect from the only creature that met the devil one on one?

2.Not all marriages start with .."will you marry me?" Some start with " I am pregnant

3.only in African that people don't rest even after
death, they still work as Ancestors or gods,busy
eating kolanuts,demanding schnapps and fowls
� �
4.Research shows that birth control pills and condoms are 2nd and 3rd most effective methods of controlling population growth . School Fees continues to be No. 1

5.Actors and Actresses kiss each other for like 10 seasons and don't fall in love... But this girl just clicked "like" on your picture and you have been thinking about it for days?? My Brother, what ever is wrong with you , we all don't know...But we will pray for you.

6. Stupidity is when you have a headache and instead of buying Panado, you use the money to buy airtime and log into facebook and post "Feeling a headache" with 57 others, just to get comments like "Get well soon, Sorry dear "....Your foolishness is beyond rep

7. I sometimes look my parent and wonder if they gave birth to me through #sex, they look so innocent..

8.People say falling in love is d best feeling�but I think finding a toilet wen u av running stomach is truly the best feeling

9.Don't say money changed them... You didn't text them when they were broke REMEMBER

10.As she returned from the valentine break, my brother give her atleast three months before you do anything with her..
Except you're ready to father somebody's Child... �

11.Ladies repeat after me..
"My boyfriend's money" Is not my money...

12.My Sister in 2018, when your boyfriend's main girlfriend sends you that "please leave my man alone" text, tell her to attach a copy of her marriage certificate and an affidavit of him saying he wants to be left alone.

13.If you gonna cheat, at least do it for material gain..cheat and get Land, car, house or something. Not just genital fluids
14. Nothing stresses like having a guy who is actually good in bed but broke

15. I thought I know English until l heard my neighbour explaining difference btn Email and Gmail,
Email is a mail sent by electricity.
Gmail is a mail sent by generator

visit https://facebook.com/CorrectBroSarcasm

Loool. Op, you wan kill person with laugh, abi?
Re: 15 Correct Bro Sarcarsm That Will Make You Laugh by georjay(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
3 and 12 got me lmao
Re: 15 Correct Bro Sarcarsm That Will Make You Laugh by nuesednutlofa: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Beckino:

Loool. Op, you wan kill person with laugh, abi?
low sense of humor

2 Likes

Re: 15 Correct Bro Sarcarsm That Will Make You Laugh by emmykk(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2018
That moment when you finally get to heaven's gate & the angel greets you by your FaceBook name "Good day Mhiz Dopest Queen A.k.a Pepper Dem Gang D Bahdest Bitch Slayer Ever Liveth" Sister Just turn back and go to hell

https://facebook.com/correctbrosarcasm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why A Beer Is Better Than A Woman / The Yahoo Boy / Akpo Go School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.