Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr (19009 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / 3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / 4 Reasons You Would Remain Average Financially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Otatom(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

Otatom, continue, you have already been exposed. You responded with your alternate moniker and when I called you out, you began to ask your other moniker fake questions to deceive people

All money made via scam will not last so feel free to continue, nemesis will surely catch up on you.
Drs no point arguing this out. Plus you are a lady, i give up.. believe watever you want to
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

Otatom, continue, you have already been exposed. You responded with your alternate moniker and when I called you out, you began to ask your other moniker fake questions to deceive people

All money made via scam will not last so feel free to continue, nemesis will surely catch up on you.
To end your curiosity, Take the picture below and sleep regretting your life
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
kalu61:
You don't pm or teach.So,whats the essence of the post?To tell us how you make over $1000/mt.People who are making money online hardly have time for themselves talk more to run up and down NL.Just pick 2-5 interested persons from the trend,teach them to make 10%($100)/mt and help solve unemployment.

The above already answered the question.

I don't have the time. But because a thread made it to front page encouraging people to try it out, and something think it's not real because she failed in it is ridiculous. There are several threads on nairaland on fiverr, open those threads and start doing something. I just had to give it to her to encourage people not to give up or follow her pessimistic view. I am not here to teach anyone anything, neither am I here to sell books bro. I don't even have the time. But If I don't reply her, you may think her submission is true because no one countered it.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Otatom(m): 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

To end your curiosity, Take the picture below and sleep regretting your life
wow Neva had a low rating..i hail you..have like 2-3 ..some clients can be...
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
Otatom:

See scam grin grin
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by kalu61(m): 10:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

The above already answered the question.

I don't have the time. But because a thread made it to front page encouraging people to try it out, and something think it's not real because she failed in it is ridiculous. There are several threads on nairaland on fiverr, open those threads and start doing something. I just had to give it to her to encourage people not to give up or follow her pessimistic view. I am not here to teach anyone anything, neither am I here to sell books bro. I don't even have the time. But If I don't reply her, you may think her submission is true because no one countered it.
Selfishness.You don't teach but have time to exchange words.Of what importance are you on this trend.If you are making over $1k/mt congrats but don't say it as if its moi moi case.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
kalu61:
Selfishness.You don't teach but have time to exchange words.Of what importance are you on this trend.If you are making over $1k/mt congrats but don't say it as if its moi moi case.
Thanks boss
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Otatom:
Lol. Most times its inevitable. Some clients can't just be pleased. So we prepare for low rating some times.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Otatom(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol. Most times its inevitable. Some clients can't just be pleased. So we prepare for low rating some times.
true
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Otatom(m): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
If you wanna join Fiverr, please think of wat you are good at graphics, article writing, vidoe editing...e.tc. don't create a gig of which you know nothing about.. goodluck
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

See scam grin grin

cc ThePost,

this lady said no Nigerian earns anything on fiverr and that we are here to sell books. Lol
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
nder: UPDATED by mrphysics(m): 7:21pm On Jan 30
Teejazy:

Please help me.

Send a pm sir.
Thanks
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Oga, I thought u said you don't respond to PMs why are you asking someone to send u PM before you help him?
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

cc ThePost,

this lady said no Nigerian earns anything on fiverr and that we are here to sell books. Lol

Dem don finally accept you for steemit, or you still de pray make baba God pick your call?
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

Dem don finally accept you for steemit, or you still de pray make baba God pick your call?
Lol. If you think I depend only fiverr then you must be dreaming. It seems like you don't know I pay people on nairaland. I just won't call names. Unlike you, everyday, I seek for new ways to earn money. Following threads on nairaland business section.

Cc Tosyne2much, come and talk to this poor girl. It's your post on steemit I quoted she copied and thought it would help her prove anything.

@Tosyne2much please talk to this lady.

Cc Fingerprinter, Olayinka807, Aerker, please come and carry this lady oooo.

She thinks I am at her level

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by mrphysics(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

Cc Biafranbushboy

Kindly help this lady out. She thinks everyone on nairaland is at her level.

I don't know how to tell her that I am no longer at that level again. Please help her
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by tosyne2much(m): 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Pidgin2:

Only if you know the person behind the moniker you're attacking, you will humble yourself and swallow your words.

That's all I will say
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Ayomide93(m): 11:11pm On Feb 21, 2018
I really didn't want to post any comment but fiverr is real.
Don't be deceived either it is not easy. And is rare for you not to have bad ratings and review. Different buyers with different issues.

Just be consistent and learn how to upsell.

Just pray for God's grace. It can't work for everyone. I wish us all the best in our different hustles.

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
tosyne2much:
Only if you know the person behind the moniker you're attacking, you will humble yourself and swallow your words.

That's all I will say

Wow, is he God? What nonsense talk is this na, he no longer works for an IT company again abi dem don sack am? grin grin

Imagine, those words being used? grin grin , hahahahaha oya show us his profile on Forbes na let me swallow my words, if you don't show his profile on Forbes then I know there must be something wrong with u
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by tosyne2much(m): 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
mrphysics:

Lol. If you think I depend only fiverr then you must be dreaming. It seems like you don't know I pay people on nairaland. I just won't call names. Unlike you, everyday, I seek for new ways to earn money. Following threads on nairaland business section.

Cc Tosyne2much, come and talk to this poor girl. It's your post on steemit I quoted she copied and thought it would help her prove anything.

@Tosyne2much please talk to this lady.

Cc Fingerprinter, Olayinka807, Aerker, please come and carry this lady oooo.

She thinks I am at her level
Free am jawe... What do you expect from someone that still relies on her parents and men for money. They will always come online to open their mouths and spew poo [/i]
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by lucyqueen(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2018
Damarislopez:
What is fiverr?
Fiverr is a freelance site. where freelancers sells their skills to get paid

1 Like

Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by harydone(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Cornel101:
I need who can train and guide me pls.
first you need a skill.
what skill do you have that people can pay you to do.
it can be writing, graphic designing, web development, programming etc.
get a skill and notify me. but if you don't have I can teach you some skills to sell and earn on Fiverr.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by BiafranBushBoy: 7:57am On Feb 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Cc Bia.franbushboy

Kindly help this lady out. She thinks everyone on nairaland is at her level.

I don't know how to tell her that I am no longer at that level again. Please help her

There are people you don't exchange words with... especially that Pidgin2 girl...

She is known for negativity on Nairaland especially Travel section... just run from her.
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by harydone(m): 7:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Stephenkelechi:
Someone should teach me more about this fiverr. My number is 08168441747, add me up on WhatsApp
you need a skill to sell and earn on Fiverr. what's ya skills
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Don4eva(m): 8:44am On Feb 22, 2018
mrphysics:

Don't mind them. Imagine someone thought I came to teach people. Lol. I pity those who got time to teach people.

Hello bro, I've tried fiveer a bit, though I didn't make money but I believe I can make it on fiveer if I get the tricks right. Please offer me help if it pleases you, I'll really appreciate it
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by bbee(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2018
I am an experienced writer who specializes in SEO Writing, Article Writing, Creative Writing and Online Writing.
I am versatile in MS Office, Data Entry, Reports and Blog Writing. I write Original High Quality articles with no plagiarism. Delivery is 100% On Time.

WhatsApp - 08029402692.
Email- bbeebux@gmail.com
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by IRIEBOY(m): 10:09am On Feb 22, 2018
Otatom:
Okay, Fiverr is real but you gotta b patient. It's kinda better than a 8-5 job..i was taught for free lemme also help someone..if you are confused on how and wots it's about please do contact me. Thank you
please can you put me through?
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

There are people you don't exchange words
with... especially that Pidgin2 girl...

She is known for negativity on Nairaland especially Travel section... just run from her.

What is the negativity I am known for? The fact that I'm patriotic has become negative to you and your crew because your thinking is skewed
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 22, 2018
IRIEBOY:

Until they scam you. If you want to learn about fiverr go to fiverr thread and read through, these ones are hustlers. Besides fiverr is dry now, good luck
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Fingerprinter(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2018
tosyne2much:
Free am jawe... What do you expect from someone that still relies on her parents and men for money. They will always come online to open their mouths and spew poo [/i]
Chisọs. This guy, you are wicked!
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2018
Fingerprinter:
Chisọs. This guy, you are wicked!
Abi now cheesy
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Don4eva(m): 3:36pm On Feb 22, 2018
harydone:

first you need a skill.
what skill do you have that people can pay you to do.
it can be writing, graphic designing, web development, programming etc.
get a skill and notify me. but if you don't have I can teach you some skills to sell and earn on Fiverr.
Hello bro, I don't have any of these skills but I'm willing and also a fast leaner, pls put me through
Re: Top Reasons You Should Make Up Your Mind About Joining Fiverr by Otatom(m): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2018
IRIEBOY:
I can

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Lagos May Emerge Oil Producing State Next Year / Why CBN Extended BVN Registration Deadline To Oct 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.