Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) (77242 Views)

Goat Dressed In Matching Ankara Outfit At An Event / Amazing Makeup Transformation Of An Albino Lady (Photos) / Unbelievable Makeup Transformation Of A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
oya gift, put off d light. ......
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
The thing's fashion isn't rigid. It's dynamic. A lot of twists and turns. Lots of changes. New innovation. New sexy.
What you term Madness today could be fashion tomorrow. Look at the evolution of the ragged jeans, for instance.

What you see there is fashion, my nosey friend. And please do well to mind your business next time. Your post reeks of attention thirst. smiley

it could have been a lil bit fashionable if her body shape could follow.
make you sef check as she look inside na(did i say inside?? sorry outside, because she is the one covering the cloth and not the cloth covering her)
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

it could have been a lil bit fashionable if her body shape could follow.
make you sef check as she look inside na(did i say inside?? sorry outside, because she is the one covering the cloth and not the cloth covering her)
Hehe.

Na still fashion sha. grin
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by zinnyamyk1: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
remove d one wey dey your eye before you commot another person own. hypocritical hypocrite
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
She missed her destination..she was actually heading for the beach
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
So cause her back is exposed or?
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by jayzblack(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
upon all the exposed body, she is still not sexy. Many of these our 9ja gals are good for nothing except calling for men on range or g.wagon the ones who managed to find their way to the poor keep giving birth like PUKMEAT.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by hadassah4: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
pot calling kettle black
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by adams345(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Na wa ooo see wetin person wear go cinema dis one loud gan oooo
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by somehow: 5:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Minding your business is why the world has turned upside down.

Let's keep minding our business o.

When thieves that you refused to caution when they were younger come calling at your gate at night, don't call on neighbors to help you out o.

When prostitutes called slay mamas that you refused to caution when they were changing boyfriends like pads snatch your husband, give your brother disease, don't come disturbing us with so stories o.

It takes a community to raise sane people but when the community is filled with insane people, what do we do?

Let's keep minding our businesses wahon?
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by dvkot(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Earthquake1:

Why don't you naked yourself in the streets in the name of fashion?

1 digit i.q
weather shes nude or not its nobody business, so you hypocrite shuld shutup
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by brightalo17: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
The thing's fashion isn't rigid. It's dynamic. A lot of twists and turns. Lots of changes. New innovation. New sexy.
What you term Madness today could be fashion tomorrow. Look at the evolution of the ragged jeans, for instance.

What you see there is fashion, my nosey friend. And please do well to mind your business next time. Your post reeks of attention thirst. smiley
Hunter shoot bird the mother flew Blah Blah Blah......
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by WONDERS001(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
I already do. wink

congratulations ma
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Small080(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
She is not ashamed at all "Omo Shaku Shaku"
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by brownlolly(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
What's wrong with the complainant?

Can't she feel the heat?
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by delivryboy: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:

Why do you always support immorality? from supporting single motherhood (widening the legs for any loose cannon to shoot inside) to being nude in public. Stop disgracing your family, I'm ashamed for them.

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
delivryboy:

Why do you always support immorality? from supporting single motherhood (widening the legs for any loose cannon to shoot inside) to being nude in public. Stop disgracing your family, I'm ashamed for them.
be ashamed for your own family. They failed at raising you. They raised a Vegetable. You're a disgrace. Tufia! lipsrsealed
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by delivryboy: 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
be ashamed for your own family. They failed at raising you. They raised a Vegetable. You're a disgrace. Tufia! lipsrsealed
I know very good women who would be ashamed of you being a member of their gender. I wish you luck in your trade.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
delivryboy:

I know very good women who would be ashamed of you being a member of their gender. I wish you luck in your trade.
grin probably women that are slaves to patriarchy. The Stupid ones, maybe. Just how you like them.

Good luck too, amigo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
grin probably women that are slaves to patriarchy. The Stupid ones, maybe. Just how you like them.

Good luck too, amigo.

wink

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
efesodje:

wink
don't tell me that's for me? grin
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by delivryboy: 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
efesodje:

wink

You can't love an immoral mind no matter how you try. She will frustrate you and play the victim card on you. Flee from them drag queens.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
She too is not too different from them,if she's that holy,why is she displaying cleavages angry
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by SlayWise(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
desreek9:
why would anyone fume with anger cos of someone's dressing if not envy and jealousy, mind ur business girl
Hmmmm. One of them spotted
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
don't tell me that's for me? grin

grin You've been on fire all day cheesy
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
efesodje:

grin You've been on fire all day cheesy
I have?

Aweeeee. That's really sweet. wink
Glad you didn't try to quench it.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
delivryboy:

You can't love an immoral mind no matter how you try. She will frustrate you and play the victim card on you. Flee from them drag queens.

No worries bro wink It's all good smiley
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by FluidQueen(f): 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
efesodje:

No worries bro wink It's all good smiley
lol. grin

He's right, you know?
I'd drag you to doom.
Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2018
This one is even wearing cloth, she should come to my school and see what is called indecent dressing, she go snap picture tire. To each his own though, people should learn to mind their business and not try to infringe on other's FHR.

1 Like

Re: Scantily Dressed Lady At The Cinema In Ibadan Blasted By Another Lady (Photos) by Ogaonos: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

u sayin such because u ar a lady.nt everythin is fashion.dress d way u shuld b addressed.hav seen wher police harrass/mis identify a guy as robber.dt was hw a guy mum preach 2 her son about his dressing.he was sounding lik wat u wer saying wat happen nxt eh ther was fight wich he was nt involve unfortunately d commissioner was around d area wen he went to d scene because of his dressing he was identify as a gang boy.if nt 4 his mum dt knws d chief judge who a church member dt boy 4 die 4 cell or go prison.hav seen wer police dey search guy anyhw but wen i pass nothing happen.y dressing.my sista no b everythin celeb dey do persn dey copy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos / See What A Couple Wore To Their Wedding(photos) / See The Provocative Dress A Nigerian Girl Wore Party!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.