Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Fashion Bags And Shoes Wholesales And Retail - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fashion Bags And Shoes Wholesales And Retail (520 Views)

Party Pack Wholesales Lagos / Wholesale And Retail Of Surrati Perfume Oils / Stock Jeans Available At Wholesale And Retail Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Bags And Shoes Wholesales And Retail by uliyaah(f): 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hello Guys!

I have noticed a lot of people are into fashion business but don't really know where to get affordable products to enable them make their own profit...
Many buy from the 3rd link, meaning, you are D, you buy from C for #5,000, whereas C gets the items from B for #4,000, haven gotten the product from A for #3,000.
You that bought for #5,000 from the 3rd link will have to sell to your customers for #6,000, too expensive!
They would think it's your goods that's expensive, not actually understanding your situation, you start to lose customers, not good for business.

So I decided to do a wholesales thread to help the hardworking people.
My online store is @the_fashionista247 on IG and my personal page is @uliyaah
WhatsApp 07083097783
Attached are a few bags you can get for the best price ever on wholesales, and many other products of your choice.

Chat me up, I also sell to direct customers.

If you have other products in mind from either, China or UK and they do not deliver to Nigeria, I can help you procure the items.

So far we are hardworking, we will all reach our goals!

Uliyaah

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission Into 200level / Lil Wayne – Vizine / Poor Youths: Stop Hating Your Cohorts Love Enjoy Elect Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.