Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos (54063 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Delta Couple Announce Their Divorce On Facebook (Photos) / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by olabrad: 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
FluidQueen:
She's cute. Cute son too. smiley

I don't get why the society frowns at single moms but praise single dads. I can't even fathom the hypocrisy, and outright sexism. Every single mom deserves to be celebrated. Women are Earth.

Search the secret life of that boy out of social media then you will understand why a child needs both father and mother, not just one parent.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by FluidQueen(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Raiyell:

It isn't what it is is. Women who subscribe to feminist ideology, especially in this part of the world, are angry and bitter. I stand to be corrected, but the amount of vitriol and bad-blood women who identify as feminist have is detrimental to the well-being of women themselves; especially these new breed of fourth-wave feminists who hop onto the bandwagon because they can't very well create their own identities.

I like you already. Please stop all the feminist bullcrap and run away from kisses. You are not as strong as you think.
I wouldn't Quit being feminist. And being sexually active shouldn't mean I'm weak.

But thank you by the way. You are nice.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by awesomesossy(f): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
crismark:

u started it nd u re running away... Mrs Responsible
What a child...... Na so so children just full nairaland.... Oga goan read for ur jamb abeg....

1 Like

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by crismark(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
awesomesossy:

What a child...... Na so so children just full nairaland.... Oga goan read for ur jamb abeg....
old woman...am already done wit schooling nd i work in an IT firm...
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Cromagnon: 1:21am On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
Regarding your brain as that of a fish would be an insult to fishes. smiley
she is a failure at marriage and you arre about to emulate
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by olowobaba10: 3:31am On Feb 17, 2018
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO BE SINGLE MOTHER
FluidQueen:

I don't get why the society frowns at single moms but praise single dads. I can't even fathom the hypocrisy, and outright sexism. Every single mom deserves to be celebrated. Women are Earth.

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by jaychubi: 6:11am On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:

When will you have common sense
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by madridsta007(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2018
FluidQueen:
they do. Obviously

The only ā€œsingle dadsā€, I know that the society praises are celebrities. But again, they do that to both genders. Has Genevieve been criticised over hers? No.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by rubyjan(f): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2018
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
THERE is nothing to be proud of, another dysfunctional woman raising a soon to be dysfunctional kid without his father .
How dare you call the woman and her son dysfunctional. You must be plain stupid.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by stevesheddy(m): 10:37am On Feb 17, 2018
May God help us.

A child needs his father and mother whether they are married or not. It takes two to have s*x it also takes two responsible parent to care and love the child.

You might be proud of being a single mum but then do you know what that child might be going through in school, among his peers, in church and so on?
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Daeylar(f): 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
eyinjuege:
Single parenthood didnt start today, and wont ever end.
Even Obama was raised by a single mother and her family.
Nothing new there.
If you get pregnant and decide to keep it, good for you. Only few youths can confidently say they never engaged in premarital sex.
The main focus for any lady is to be financially independent, whether single/married, children/no children
Learn to love yourself, and live life according to your own rules
Perfect.

2 Likes

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
It's not easy to raise a child alone. May the boy grow to make her feel proud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by revolt(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Jakumo:

I hear you brother. Phuck all that.
wen she was banging , the new guy wasn't there. Why the FCK shd he tke responsibility for anoda mans illegitimate FCK trophy. Abegy
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by awesomesossy(f): 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
crismark:

old woman...am already done wit schooling nd i work in an IT firm...
Well u made me doubt that..... Wen u wrote immarturely.... Sorry for d miss up tho...
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by crismark(m): 2:54am On Feb 18, 2018
awesomesossy:

Well u made me doubt that..... Wen u wrote immarturely.... Sorry for d miss up tho...
here u re, an average nigerian lady witout a proper thinking faculty talking of maturity. ...

wen she typed her own insult u didnt see it... or u chose to ignore it? nd wen i her gave her my own words, u started talking of maturity..

YIMU!
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2018
rubyjan:
How dare you call the woman and her son dysfunctional. You must be plain stupid.

Get lost ashawo wannabe, this is not a simp or women worshiper handle . Sheā€™s is dysfunctional because she canā€™t keep Ć  Mann in her life and was definitely not able to keep the father of her child and sheā€™s dysfunctional because she think she being a single mom banging dudes left and right is something to be proud of , as for the poor kid heā€™s going to be dysfunctional like most if not all kids without fathers in their lives . I pity him and the feminine energy he will end up with
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by slivertongue: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=Amarabae post=65120604]
abeg free urself from dis matter. marriage is good & u can attest to dat.
Re: I'm A Proud Single Mother Of 9-Years-Old Dude; Lady Reveals On Facebook. Photos by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 28, 2018
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Get lost ashawo wannabe, this is not a simp or women worshiper handle . Sheā€™s is dysfunctional because she canā€™t keep Ć  Mann in her life and was definitely not able to keep the father of her child and sheā€™s dysfunctional because she think she being a single mom banging dudes left and right is something to be proud of , as for the poor kid heā€™s going to be dysfunctional like most if not all kids without fathers in their lives . I pity him and the feminine energy he will end up with
all kids without fathers are dysfunctional? my dear, where did u get this from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.