Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd (6660 Views)

2022 Graduate Trainee Program At Sterling Bank Plc / Management Development Programme At Sterling Bank / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by divinesaint: 3:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
DEAR ALL,

PLEASE I HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR INTERVIEW BY THE ABOVE NAMED COMPANY.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVISE ME ON THE SALARY STRUCTURE AND COMPANY CAPACITY.

PLEASE PLEASE
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by udi4eva(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
divinesaint:
DEAR ALL,

PLEASE I HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR INTERVIEW BY THE ABOVE NAMED COMPANY.

PLEASE CAN SOMEONE ADVISE ME ON THE SALARY STRUCTURE AND COMPANY CAPACITY.

PLEASE PLEASE

When and how did you apply
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by divinesaint: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
udi4eva:

When and how did you apply

please do you know about them.
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
An “Indian” oil production company. Got a number of assets in delta state. Are you a technical guy?
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by divinesaint: 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
majekdom2:
An “Indian” oil production company. Got a number of assets in delta state. Are you a technical guy?

do you have idea of their pay structure
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by Rolandio: 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
the worst company in Nigeria...
go and work as slave
no salary structure
fake Contract will be given to you... and you would end up saying had I know... Pls go to the interview and see for yourself
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by Ehisjp: 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2018
I heard they have a poor management system, but you can give it a trial. Poor HSE culture. Which position are you being considered for?
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by phlamingboy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Worked with their shipping line before, advanced slavery, fake contracts, poor mgt system, no regard for HSE,no care for their workers.....etc, u can give it a trial sha, at all at all na witch craft
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by OriginalPoster: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
I can give you a heads up if only you can state the position you're being called for.
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by ucde(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Am currently with the company. Well it depends on the role u applied for. Ping me for more information
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by divinesaint: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
OriginalPoster:
I can give you a heads up if only you can state the position you're being called for.
... please whatsapp me
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by divinesaint: 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
ucde:
Am currently with the company. Well it depends on the role u applied for. Ping me for more information
... please whatsapp me
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by murphyrichy(m): 1:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please is the above named company the same with Sterling Global Oil Resources ltd. Or are they two different companies
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by murphyrichy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
ucde:
pls can you please help answer my question, is urgent please?
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by donhay: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by donhay: 7:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by ManAdii: 12:59am On Apr 23, 2021
Please what's their aptitude test like?
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by codimendez: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
ucde:

Hello Bro

Please can i get your number i need get more details on the company

Thanks
Re: Interview At Sterling Exploration And Energy Production Co. Ltd by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2021
codimendez:

Hello Bro

Please can i get your number i need get more details on the company

Thanks
did you receive an invite?

(1) (Reply)

Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned / Free Nigeria Immigration Service Sample Past Aptitude Test Questions / IL Bagno Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.