Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi (2168 Views)

Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) / "There Is No Corruption In Buhari's Government" - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by bgossipnaija(f): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, says he will be “nearly foolish” to say there is no corruption in the current administration.

Speaking with select media houses, including TheCable, Amaechi said the corruption that might be found in the present government can not be compared with what obtained in previous administrations.
He said under President Muhammadu Buhari, there are consequences for corrupt acts.
Asked if there is no form of corruption under Buhari, he said: “I will nearly be a foolish man to say that but compare the magnitude if there is any. Before it was with impunity. Now there are consequences for stealing.”
The minister said if previous administrations used resources on infrastructure, a lot of progress would have been made developing the country.

“What happened when we had this money? What did we do with that money? We say ‘Oh stop criticising them do your own’. The truth is that the president is eliminating corruption because it is that resource we can use to do Lagos-Ibadan rail,” he said.

“Do you know why they didn’t finish Abuja-Kaduna rail then? Counterpart funding. They could not pay. When we came, we paid N23 billion. The counterpart funding for Lagos-Ibadan is N72 billion, we have paid.

“Let me tell you, if we don’t win, corruption will come back automatically. Nobody will beg it.

“They way it will come back because the people are out, they have been out for four years and they have never been out of government before, PDP never left government so now they are hungry, not hungry for power, in fact, if you tell them that I want to keep power and I will give you money, they will.”

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/02/ill-be-foolish-to-say-theres-no.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-DIIx993BSkc/WkuevPFZvrI/AAAAAAAAKh8/dBZB_HZI3XkTZsg99TPYfboDQ33JfNZngCLcBGAs/s640/Transport-Minister.jpg[/img]
Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by aolawale025: 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
This man showcases all that is wrong with this government. Lies. Deception and duplicity

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by deji17: 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
PDP rogues could not even pay counterpart funding for the rail projects. They looted everything in sight, including workers salary.
China financed the projects with 85% of the cost and for GEJ to pay 15%, it becomes a problem
Shame on looters and their supporters.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by Ronpet777(m): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
And wot has been done with recovered monies under this administration , re-looted Ofcouse .

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by Hector09(m): 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
In Nigeria,all politicians are dsame being pdp or apc there is no difference ooo even the so called pastor osibanjo whom yorubas thought that we go to heaven, atiku might even be worst

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by xynerise: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Because you are one of the corrupt...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by AirFireEarthH20: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
LOOTimi Amaechi, the Cockroach of Ubima ...your days are numbered

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by uboma(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ameachi should tell his Principal, brother Buhari, this information.

APC has always lived up it's name, A Party of Corruption.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by dlondonbadboy: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
I don't know why intelligent minds would choose to listen to Amaechi...I really don't know...

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by AllHailBiafra(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Don't you also think that you're the most foolish ever when you said you DON'T like MONEY?

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by 6pax: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Yeah, Amaechi is by far the very best governor Rivers have ever had. We really miss you in Rivers state.
You manage and utilized Rivers money very well, you gave no room for god fatherism, you gave no hoot about the militants. In fact you literally fought those lots ostensibly to empower the simpliton and the common man. That's why the elite politicians and the militants despised you.

Under your watch the education sector in the stste was revolutionalised...we saw the very best public schools in the country

Under your watch rivers state health sector became a health heaven as medical care was free, women deliver in public hospitals without paying a dime. You built over a hundred well equipped free primary and secondary health centers scattered all over the state. Trained over half a thousand doctors over seas to man them.

Under your watch unprecedented 13000 youths graduates were fully employed as teacher for the over 500 model schools built by you.

Over 70% of the current public infrastructure in Rivers state( roads, bridge, flyovers, stadia, etc). Was done by you.

You empowered thousands of youths through rssda and sponsored thousands abroad on scholarship.

You revolutionlised the agricultural sector, etc, etc

We really Miss your astute leadership in Rivers cry

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by nawtyme: 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
The same government which says it paid 72billion is the same government which said it was handed over an empty treasury.
This is the same man who dollarised the APC primaries.
Under this same government, the cabal have been looting the country with reckless abandon.
Please just shut up and go.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Amaechi is a foolish man

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by TheKingdom: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
6pax:
Yeah, Amaechi is by far the very best governor Rivers have ever had. We really miss you in Rivers state.
You manage and utilized Rivers money very well, you gave no room for god fatherism, you gave no hoot about the militants. In fact you literally fought those lots ostensibly to empower the simpliton and the common man. That's why the elite politicians and the militants despised you.

Under your watch the education sector in the stste was revolutionalised...we saw the very best public schools in the country

Under your watch rivers state health sector became a health heaven as medical care was free, women deliver in public hospitals without paying a dime. You built over a hundred well equipped free primary and secondary health centers scattered all over the state. Trained over half a thousand doctors over seas to man them.

Under your watch unprecedented 13000 youths graduates were fully employed as teacher for the over 500 model schools built by you.

Over 70% of the current public infrastructure in Rivers state( roads, bridge, flyovers, stadia, etc). Was done by you.

You empowered thousands of youths through rssda and sponsored thousands abroad on scholarship.

You revolutionlised the agricultural sector, etc, etc

We really Miss your astute leadership in Rivers cry

Amaechi, whenever he speaks, I wonder if he is an actor or just has multiple personalities. He is crazy either way

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by Cordis92(f): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:
PDP rogues could not even pay counterpart funding for the rail projects. They looted everything in sight, including workers salary.
China financed the projects with 85% of the cost and for GEJ to pay 15%, it becomes a problem

Really? I thought we were over that blame game? undecided

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by Sultannayef: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

Why do you reason this way? Almost all the APC goons today were once in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by deji17: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
Cordis92:

Really? I thought we were over that blame game? undecided

My sister, this is not blame game. But you are asking Govt not to make reference to why we don't have much infrastructure and money as we should have knowing that Nigeria existence did not start in 2015 and the same Govt is giving you reasons. Let me ask you a personal question. If armed robber should attack your house, carted away all your belongings and everything you have ever worked for, but left you with the only cloth on your body. What will you tell people who are asking you that how come you wear only few clothes? What will you tell them when they ask you how come you are not riding a nice car? Think about these things deeply..
Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by sapientia(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
The boldness is now glaring.
Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by deji17: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Sultannayef:

Why do you reason this way? Almost all the APC goons today were once in PDP.

Including Buhari, Tinubu and Oshibajo? Those are the pillars of APC. grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Don't you also think that you're the most foolish ever when you said you DON'T like MONEY?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by luvinhubby(m): 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
deji17:

And the project was completed without govts counterpart funding?

And you are that gullible to believe that bullcrap?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by deji17: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
luvinhubby:

And the project was completed without govts counterpart funding?

And you are that gullible to believe that bullcrap?

Was the project completed before Jonathan left office? Why are you so daft?
Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
I dare to say that the corruption under this regime is the same with the other corruption cases or even the worst!

What do you call nepotism

reinstatement of corrupt official

Missing Monies

Increment of fuel pump price and it scarcity

Infact it's worst cause under GEJ there is freedom of speech but now what do we have other than gagging the media

Is it the budget shocked shocked has it reduced what moral right do you people have to talk about those who are corrupt

Our Educational system has never been this worst!

That woman that have all the qualifications in this world could not even save our NAFDAC

Infact point to any ministry or minister doing well under this administration undecided

First time I heard that NO syringe in the hospital is under Buhari!

The only good thing good about this regime which is N-power has being killed by Buhari after it first batch!

As a country, we have never being more divided!

Have you noticed, that when southerners are bereaved, he sends deligate but let the prominent person be from the North Buhari will be there himself without a representative undecided

Four years is almost here... Amaechi don't worry, Nigerians knows what to do!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by christ007(m): 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
See he big head like my today sh**t.yoy brain no tell you say corruption dey before buhati takeover.mumu man.you all are thief.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by luvinhubby(m): 5:53am On Feb 17, 2018
deji17:

Was the project completed before Jonathan left office? Why are you so daft?

Yes, it was completed and commissioned.

Unless you want to tell us that GEJ and other govt officials that rode on it did so on thin air.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by deji17: 6:23am On Feb 17, 2018
luvinhubby:

Unless you want to tell us that GEJ and other govt officials that rode on it did so on thin air.

How much was the fare then? Apart from Jonathan, do you know of anybody that rode on the train? I mean passengersgrin grin grin grin.
Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by Adekdammy: 6:38am On Feb 17, 2018
deji17:

Why is he just talking about counterpart funding when election is near?

How come pa Buhari gave credit to Gej as regards the rail project that he Amaechi also did?

When Amaechi tells you good morning pls check your time to be sure it' still morning.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by Adekdammy: 6:42am On Feb 17, 2018
luvinhubby:

You dey mind them abi na the dummy train Gej commission while pa Buhari commissioned the real one just like the case of the airforce drone.

Apc is synonymous to fraud
Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2018
thank God someone has started saying the truth...since they know the lion king is no more, they now decide to loot in such technical ways...well time will tell...after 2019 and APC is not return to power, alot of corruption will be open!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by luvinhubby(m): 7:11am On Feb 17, 2018
deji17:

How much was the fare then? Apart from Jonathan, do you know of anybody that rode on the train? I mean passengersgrin grin grin grin.

And how many passengers rode on it before Buhari recommissioned it?

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be Foolish To Say There’s No Corruption Under Buhari - Amaechi by UncleJudax(m): 9:49am On Feb 17, 2018
deji17:

Wtf?

(1) (Reply)

Things That Will Happen If Mark Zuckerberg Was To Testify At The Senate / Abacha Built NAss, Afric Largest Hsg Est & Natnl Hosp; Obj Built Nothin / Buhari Giving Kids Happy Sallah: But d amount Got People talking*pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.