Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Things Christains Says When They Know They Are Losing The Argument - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things Christains Says When They Know They Are Losing The Argument (612 Views)

See Reason Why The Argument For God Doesn't Make Sense To Me. / Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / There Is A Logical Fallacy In The Argument That Mary Is The Mother Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Christains Says When They Know They Are Losing The Argument by segmond(m): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
"I'm entitled to my faith"
"All the great men accepted god, are you smarter than them"
" you don't just understand the proper context of that passage"
" you are going to burn in hell"
" I will pray for you"

Add yours
Re: Things Christains Says When They Know They Are Losing The Argument by Omuneizzy6(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
real christian who understand their bible dont loose in any arguement instead they motivate and enlighten more unless the ones without good bibles::
Re: Things Christains Says When They Know They Are Losing The Argument by alBHAGDADI: 4:26am On Feb 17, 2018
segmond:
" I will pray for you"

Add yours
These words aren't used when a Christian is losing an argument. They are used when the person discussing with has chosen to remain adamant. You can't expect them to continue forcing a conversation with someone who has chosen to be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Things Christains Says When They Know They Are Losing The Argument by Martinez19(m): 7:17am On Feb 17, 2018
segmond:
" I will pray for you"

Add yours
I created a topic on that some time ago.

(1) (Reply)

Cele Church Members, Get In Here Please / Personal Prayers. PMCH June 2018, MFM, Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries / How To Win Over A Muslim To The Religion Of Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.