Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 (35310 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sells Ballon D’or Trophy To Idan Ofer, Israel’s Richest Man / How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by goddyono(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dey must not touch it oo
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Sijo01(f): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Two cities? That's great. Hope the mysterious snake will not swallow it undecided
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by bizhop01: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Can Team Nigeria bring the cup back home from russia? grin
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by LZAA: 8:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
thesicilian:
The hype that goes with these major football events (Champions League, EPL, La Liga, World Cup etc) is something that I continue to marvel at. If only we in Africa can rebrand our leagues and tournaments to create the same effect.
when last u hear innoson,UBA,nigerian breweries sponsor local leagues?
exactly
also the "hype" is just advertising which started getting bigger in the 1980's in europe
and as per the world cup began around 74 edition.
heck the european cup format was changed to accomodate more teams hence more matches to advertise sponsor products

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Haric(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
kuldude29:
Haric why u carry my matter 4 head
kuldude29:
Haric why u carry my matter 4 head
yhur case na gala na cheesy

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by DeWisedon(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
if Nigerian snake can swallow ordinary 36million naira,I pity for this gold worth millions of dollars.
Make Una no try carry that thing near Warri,Aba,or Owerri,cux Una no fit carry am go back.even the cup sef no dey safe for Lagos.

I know some people will quote me and say. "how is that your business"

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Vince77(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
megrimor:
It will be stolen
Snake will swallow it.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by DeWisedon(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
bizhop01:
Can Team Nigeria bring the cup back home from russia? grin
Your dream of the future is really dangerous and too difficult.
why can't you dream soft dreams na?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by ademusiwa3r: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
I w.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Ojuororun(m): 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

These people should be wary of Naija snakes

I've been trying to know the meaning and what brought this verse into that song sad
SHUKURA WAITIN U WEAR?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by ademusiwa3r: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
ademusiwa3r:
I would I love to receive it. The chief of defense should receive the cup in Lagos..
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by SpikenardSlim(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
I pray make dem no steal am abi no be black man but f**k them nigerians are the best
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by skallion7(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bentoli:
It might be Stolen by Nigerians.
They should be security conscious
A ghanaian all the way from ghana to spew trash against my country, this is nairaland not ghanaland. Your brain must have been used in exchange for your conception.

Blooming idiot
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by SpikenardSlim(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
DeWisedon:
if Nigerian snake can swallow ordinary 36million naira,I pity for this gold worth millions of dollars.
Make Una no try carry that thing near Warri,Aba,or Owerri,cux Una no fit carry am go back.even the cup sef no dey safe for Lagos.

I know some people will quote me and say. "how is that your business"
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by JosefAndre: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
I pray make Python no come swallow ahm.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Bentoli(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
skallion7:
A ghanaian all the way from ghana to spew trash against my country, this is nairaland not ghanaland. Your brain must have been used in exchange for your conception.

Blooming idiot
Idiot.
Is nairaland limited to only Nigerians?
You really need a brain checkup seriously.
Stupid
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by gretblue: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
A Replica or Original World Cup?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by mybestlove(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
I WAS IN A DREAM AND I SAW A HUGE SNAKE SWALLOW THE TROPHY.

FIFA, A BEG CANCEL NIGERIA TIUR, I NO WAN HEAR SAY THE COMPETITION COULDN'T HOLD IN RUSSIA BECAUSE OF LIST TROPHY.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by undisputedgbola(m): 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
90 - 95% of comments so far has been NEGATIVE - snake will swallow it, they'll steal etc....

So the question is... What exactly are projecting to the world?
And you expect the rest of the world to treat us right.....

Charity begins at home (YOU as a Nigerian)

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ojuororun:
SHUKURA WAITIN U WEAR?
Shuku shaka nko?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by thesicilian: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
LZAA:

when last u hear innoson,UBA,nigerian breweries sponsor local leagues?
exactly
also the "hype" is just advertising which started getting bigger in the 1980's in europe
and as per the world cup began around 74 edition.
heck the european cup format was changed to accomodate more teams hence more matches to advertise sponsor products
Standard Chartered Bank does not sponsor Liverpool FC (a club that has not won any major trophy in over ten years) out of the goodness of their hearts. They do so based on the volume of profits to be made in the process. In the same vein, our Nigerian brands like the one you mentioned above are not stupid. If there's profits to be made, they'll sponsor. Only Globacom seem to be doing well in this regard. Our leagues and tournaments need to become more profitable and standardized. Then we can hype and overhype.
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
I beg this is another snake swallowing opportunity

Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Beedude(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Donshemzy1234:
Top fours teams from Nigerian Premier League should play Champions League.
Which Of The Champions Leagues?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by skallion7(m): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
Bentoli:

Idiot.
Is nairaland limited to only Nigerians?
You really need a brain checkup seriously.
Stupid
One thing you failed to do on this forum is to respect yourself, coming here to display your hatred and madness is what i won't take. You even have the guts to say nairaland isn't for nigerians only, but i won't blame you since a country of 25million dociles can't have a forum. I know you are there telling your father that you are chatting with a nigeria as that's a step up on your social life.

underfed koodoo, son of oblivion!!
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by kuldude29(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2018
Haric:
grin yhur case na gala na cheesy
U think say na gala oya carry lacasera join body
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by LZAA: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
thesicilian:

Standard Chartered Bank does not sponsor Liverpool FC (a club that has not won any major trophy in over ten years) out of the goodness of their hearts. They do so based on the volume of profits to be made in the process. In the same vein, our Nigerian brands like the one you mentioned above are not stupid. If there's profits to be made, they'll sponsor. Only Globacom seem to be doing well in this regard. Our leagues and tournaments need to become more profitable and standardized. Then we can hype and overhype.
erm if u read my statement u will see we are saying the same thing
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Bentoli(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
skallion7:
One thing you failed to do on this forum is to respect yourself, coming here to display your hatred and madness is what i won't take. You even have the guts to say nairaland isn't for nigerians only, but i won't blame you since a country of 25million dociles can't have a forum. I know you are there telling your father that you are chatting with a nigeria as that's a step up on your social life.

underfed koodoo, son of oblivion!!
Bastard
Who would be proud to associate himself with fellows of a country where animals are respected more than Humans?
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Donlino123(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
madridguy:
Make FIFA just dey vigilant against our snakes tongue cos if a snake can swallow 32 Million naira then what is trophy grin grin
lolz!!! this one weak me!
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Donshemzy1234: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Beedude:
Which Of The Champions Leagues?

UEFA
Re: FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7 by Ojuororun(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Shuku shaka nko?
even davido himself can not tell d meaning of "shuku shaka" that's naija hippop for u. There is no reasonable song again exept love song and,noise making, jagons bla bla bla jumping up and down on stage performing rubbish.cheesy

Varane Gives Gareth Bale The Real Madrid Club Badge (Photos) / Thiago Silva: PSG Signing Sergio Ramos Made Me Sad / Alex Iwobi, Ahmed Musa, Other Players Arrive Uyo After Nff’s Lament. Photos