Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria (23686 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Alariiwo: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Desyner:
Did church preach in support of killing or stealing? Use what God gave you.

Does that mean robbers don't pay tithes and offerings in Church or do thanksgiving?

Use your number six. Not every wealth you see is clean and your pastors don't realize this.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by theapeman: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
danieljoel759:
All those troubling the nation, not allowing peace to reign in the country...i think the end for them is near

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtUV7kPSfTc

this man is really doing the reverse on what the Bible teach undecided

Did God told you to start praying for the death of ritual killers?

Pray for them so that there soul maybe save not pray for death!

Afonjas pastorprise angry
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Kainosdu:

In your sight...but definitely not in God's sight who lovingly and in His mercy sent His son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of the whole world(Rom3:23) which includes you and every ritual killer.

Rather I would to God you have the heart of Jesus and pray for their repentance because that is the heartbeat of God not desiring that any should perish but that all would come to repentance 1Tim2:4

Jesus' disciples had a sword for self-defense. I stand with it till tomorrow, those who kill the defenseless for rituals deserve nothing but death. I'm ready to be an executor

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by debolayinka(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seun:
Do people really think his curses, which are at odds with the teachings of Jesus in the gospels about blessing your enemies, are effective? He has decreed death on so many groups of bad people; how many of them have died, though? (a honest question)
I thought people here call you an atheist. How come you seem to know the teachings of Jesus better than the Bishop?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by KingSango(m): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2018
theapeman:

Damn them evil devil worshipers. We used to put them to death in the traditional Yoruba sovereign kingdoms.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by jarkbauer: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
vchykp:
watch it bro, dont risk your life for cheap likes..

Oyedepo is scam artist. When he dies his church will collapse.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Akaujaa(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
God is not a man, his thinking and ways are different from that of a man. Sometimes, God doesn't kill or act when we want Him to, rather He chooses to show mercy. If God is to kill who we wish He kills, there'll be no evil people anymore. Truth is that Jesus Christ is like a mirror through which God sees everyone, irrespective of the gravity of your sin or offence. His compassion, love and mercy over us is driven by the sacrifice of Jesus' blood on the cross for the atonement of our sins. However, God sometimes allows His ultimate will to prevail.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Ericsunday619: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
debolayinka:

I thought people here call you an atheist. How come you seem to know the teachings of Jesus better than the Bishop?
seun is an unstable atheist grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Ericsunday619: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Akaujaa:
God is not a man, his thinking and ways are different from that of a man. Sometimes, God doesn't kill or act when we want Him to, rather He chooses to show mercy. If God is to kill who we wish He kills, there'll be no evil people anymore. Truth is that Jesus Christ is like a mirror through which God sees everyone, irrespective of the gravity of your sin or offence. His compassion, love and mercy over us is driven by the sacrifice of Jesus' blood on the cross for the atonement of our sins. However, God sometimes allows His ultimate will to prevail.
so Jesus Christ is the true God?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by vchykp(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
Alariiwo:

Actually, he won't.. If truly he said that.

Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you is what the scriptures says not to kill them.

I see my enemies as witches against my existence, its only a demon possesed human that will kill a fellow human.. Exodus 22:18 is for them, thesame bible said "Suffer a witch not to live"..

Just pray your family does not fall victim because you will personally tear that(Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you) part of your bible away
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Empiree: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seun:
Do people really think his curses, which are at odds with the teachings of Jesus in the gospels about blessing your enemies, are effective? He has decreed death on so many groups of bad people; how many of them have died, though? (a honest question)
they pracitce not what they preach. They only use "pray or love your enemies" for debate and political purposes.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Ericsunday619: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
kingthreat:

Jesus' disciples had a sword for self-defense. I stand with it till tomorrow, those who kill the defenseless for rituals deserve nothing but death. I'm ready to be an executor
why did you choose to be confused? Executor indeed
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Ericsunday619: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
Empiree:
they pracitce not what they preach. They only use "pray or love your enemies" for debate and political purposes.
The teaching of Yehwah is so complicated and it's not worth studying. So many people run mad because of Yehwah teachings in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
He has decreed death to their antics.
Not death to the person
but death to the principality and/or personality hiding behind the person(s) or group of people behaving badly

I am sure some hearing the damnation,
out of fright would have leapt out from whoever they were squatting in
Hahaha Nigerians can be so gullible. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Funkybabee(f): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seun:

Brother seun agbaya,u got time today I can see ur comments flow up and down today wht does ur belief atheism teach you about one sideline let leave Oyedope from this now
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Ericsunday619: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
theapeman:

didn't Yehwah kill little babes in the bible? So it's all part of the Christian doctrine to kill
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by AZeD1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
vchykp:

I see my enemies as witches against my existence, its only a demon possesed human that will kill a fellow human.. Exodus 22:18 is for them, thesame bible said "Suffer a witch not to live"..

Just pray your family does not fall victim because you will personally tear that(Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you) part of your bible away

Stop calling yourself a Christian because you have no idea of what Christianity is about.

On the cross, Jesus prayed for his killers.
Stephen also prayed for his killers.

The guy who held the coats of those who killed Stephen was a certain guy called Saul who later went on to become one of the greatest disciple of Christ.

Matthew 5:44 "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by vchykp(m): 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2018
jarkbauer:

Oyedepo is scam artist. When he dies his church will collapse.

lolx.. Who God has blessed, no man can curse.. no matter howmuch you hate him/talk negative about him, i dont see Winners running down in 100years.. go to canaan land and see for yourself brov!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by desiredhome: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
[quote author=preciousuweh post=65125557]

His job there is to pray and not to make it to come into fulfillment, that's GOD'S job to do.
The bible says "ask and it shall be given unto you". Matthew 7:7. It didn't say; ask and answer it yourself rather it says ask and it shall be given unto you, in other words ask and I will answer you in other words GOD is saying, your job is to ask, mine is to answer, so it is not his (oyedepo) part to fulfill what he asked rather it is GOD'S part and job.

The Bible also say; "whatsoever ye ask the father in my name, believe, you shall receive it". That passage says it all. A Christian part is to pray and believe while answering it is GOD'S part is to answer so far the one praying has faith as recorded in Mark 11:23, then his or her prayer will be answered.

So in essence, it is not oyedepo's part or job to answer or fulfill his prayer rather that's GOD'S job. His (oyedepo) part is to pray and believe which he has done, answering or fulfilling it is GOD'S, okay.

So he (oyedepo) has done his part which is to pray and have faith, now it GOD'S part or job that's remaining.[/quote #freethesheeple]
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by theapeman: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Ericsunday619:
didn't Yehwah kill little babes in the bible? So it's all part of the Christian doctrine to kill
is your brain leaking?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Puzzypleazer: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Conned head Skull miners just mined 10flatino ipob skulls now
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Puzzypleazer: 10:31pm On Feb 16, 2018
theapeman:

Atimes you need to break rules

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Puzzypleazer: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
vchykp:

lolx.. Who God has blessed, no man can curse.. no matter howmuch you hate him/talk negative about him, i dont see Winners running down in 100years.. go to canaan land and see for yourself brov!
Don't mind him, he needs to go to Canaan land and see what the Scum did with poor idiots money

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by vchykp(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
AZeD1:

Stop calling yourself a Christian because you have no idea of what Christianity is about.

On the cross, Jesus prayed for his killers.
Stephen also prayed for his killers.

The guy who held the coats of those who killed Stephen was a certain guy called Saul who later went on to become one of the greatest disciple of Christ.

Matthew 5:44 "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you."

I am a believer, i believe in the bible as much as you do, but i will never be against man of God praying for the death against ritual killers, if they dont repent, let Gods wrath befall them IJN
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by theapeman: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

Atimes you need to break rules
did the Bible told you to break rules atimes undecided

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by plaetton: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2018
Religious charlatans like Oyedepo, who make a lucrative business of promoting magical thinking are the principal contributors to the menace of ritual murders.
I mean, Oyedepo and his peers in the Pentecostal Fraudsters Of Nigeria (PFN) promote and sell for cash the primitive idea that wealth comes through miracles, magic and religious rituals.
What is the difference between one form of primitive magic and another ?
It is the same mindset.

If , for example, you believe that giving a portion of your income to Oyedepo or other Pentecostal Fraudsters will attract blessings of money and riches to you, then it doesn't take much to switch to blood sacrificial rituals when Oyedepo's magic fails, as it is bound to fail.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by auhanson(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
Seun:

Jesus Christ has two side , He is a two edged sword. He came as a lamb, He also came as the lion of tribe of Judah..He will slain the wicked. It's time men of God need to rise up and control all these vices in the society and God will honour it. For gooness sake why should a human being be killing his fellow human being in the name of rituals/kidnapping
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by vchykp(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2018
Puzzypleazer:

Don't mind him, he needs to go to Canaan land and see what the Scum did with poor idiots money
Did anyone complain he/she is looking for thier money??

Did he hypnotize the members not to make money?

Did the bible say its a sin for a man of God to be very rich?

Please try to leave the confide of africa, you need to stop living on ignorance

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
crooked pastor! only now he has just realised that kidnappers or Ritualists are in nigeria? what bout malaria, hunger, cancer, diabetes and heart attack that has been killing nigeria? this crook have been praying since but herdsmen are killing More nigerians, were was he and his prayers when Boko haram murdered so many christians? prayer my butt!

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
kingthreat:
A million Amen to this.

Is that what Jebus taught You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil / Oyedepo's Claim That Covenant University Wasnt Built With Tithes - My Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.