Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria (23676 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Prophet Sunday Michael Accused Of Ritual. Ondo Cherubim & Seraphim Church Sealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by VirtuosoB(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2018
majekdom2:
the only way to be certain about the efficacy of rituals is to get it done.so one question, have you done it before?

No I have not! And I harbour no intention to.

But unfortunately, I know someone who has. This unfortunate friend of mine eventually confided in me, after the demands for more "absurd" human parts became incessant.

P.S. - Before anyone inquires if I ratted him out to the Police, he's currently been dead for 3 years now.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2018
Ericsunday619:
why did you choose to be confused? Executor indeed

Or so untill they use your head for peppersoup n awhenn you go oppose ritual killers abi.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 9:27am On Feb 17, 2018
1Sharon:

Is that what Jebus taught You?

Biatch got Shît for brains
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by vchykp(m): 10:11am On Feb 17, 2018
realmindz:

with people like You, this generation is hopeless, the black man should be enslaved again till they learn their lessons

Oya come and enslave me.. #herdsmenMINDSET
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by paulibling(m): 10:14am On Feb 17, 2018
preciousuweh:

His job there is to pray and not to make it to come into fulfillment, that's GOD'S job to do.
The bible says "ask and it shall be given unto you". Matthew 7:7. It didn't say; ask and answer it yourself rather it says ask and it shall be given unto you, in other words ask and I will answer you in other words GOD is saying, your job is to ask, mine is to answer, so it is not his (oyedepo) part to fulfill what he asked rather it is GOD'S part and job.

The Bible also say; "whatsoever ye ask the father in my name, believe, you shall receive it". That passage says it all. A Christian part is to pray and believe while answering it is GOD'S part is to answer so far the one praying has faith as recorded in Mark 11:23, then his or her prayer will be answered.

So in essence, it is not oyedepo's part or job to answer or fulfill his prayer rather that's GOD'S job. His (oyedepo) part is to pray and believe which he has done, answering or fulfilling it is GOD'S, okay.

So he (oyedepo) has done his part which is to pray and have faith, now it GOD'S part or job that's remaining.

You wrote well but skipped this part in 1 John 5:14. Once it is according to the will of God, go home and sleep; it is done. If it is not forget it nothing will happen.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by paulibling(m): 10:22am On Feb 17, 2018
Before you pray consider Ephesians 5:17 so that you will not look foolish and stupid when you are done.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by BluntBoy(m): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2018
preciousuweh:

His job there is to pray and not to make it to come into fulfillment, that's GOD'S job to do.

The bible says "ask and it shall be given unto you". Matthew 7:7. It didn't say; ask and answer it yourself rather it says ask and it shall be given unto you, in other words ask and I will answer you in other words GOD is saying, your job is to ask, mine is to answer, so it is not his (oyedepo) part to fulfill what he asked rather it is GOD'S part and job.

The Bible also say; "whatsoever ye ask the father in my name, believe, you shall receive it". That passage says it all. A Christian part is to pray and believe while answering it is GOD'S part is to answer so far the one praying has faith as recorded in Mark 11:23, then his or her prayer will be answered.

So in essence, it is not oyedepo's part or job to answer or fulfill his prayer rather that's GOD'S job. His (oyedepo) part is to pray and believe which he has done, answering or fulfilling it is GOD'S, okay.

So he (oyedepo) has done his part which is to pray and have faith, now it GOD'S part or job that's remaining.

Oh, I thought you people take him as God.

Alright, now that you have confessed that only God makes things happen, why do you need pastors? Since your prayers and the prayers of pastors are futile without God, then, what makes a pastor more special than you

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by BluntBoy(m): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2018
lonelydora:
It may look laughable, but guys just watch as it happens.

"The Miraculous is hidden in the Ridiculous".

God bless you Sir.

Who made the highlighted quote?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by paulibling(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2018
I do not blame most people cos you are whom you listen to. What do I mean? If your spiritual leader does things out of head knowledge and philosophy you will be just like him. Beating about the bush in things of God. But if you are spirit led Bros you will always be a sniper. You cant shoot without locking the target.

See you black like me; wanna snap like me; when these devil's tryna trap; kill our young black seeds...... 2pac

I have seen both sides and made my choice which is Jesus Christ forever....paulibling.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2018
vchykp:

I see my enemies as witches against my existence, its only a demon possesed human that will kill a fellow human.. Exodus 22:18 is for them, thesame bible said "Suffer a witch not to live"..

Just pray your family does not fall victim because you will personally tear that(Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you) part of your bible away

Our enemy is not flesh and blood. They are just a tool in the hands of the Devil our real enemy.

Unfortunately, the Devil and his demons don't die they can only be cast out and be kept out, until the time when God will finally bound them forever.
Let's know our enemy.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by 1Sharon(f): 12:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
kingthreat:

Biatch got Shît for brains

Jebus must be proud
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Seun:
Do people really think his curses, which are at odds with the teachings of Jesus in the gospels about blessing your enemies, are effective?

He has decreed death on so many groups of bad people; how many of them have actually died, though? (this is a honest question)

It's @odd wit d teaching of Jesus until u &ur family members r used 4suya by ritual killers
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 12:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Sadly, God doesn't kill just like that..

Ritual killers are evil, TRUE.

But who are those encouraging them? The society and the Church. Asking for tithes and donations from individuals with no known source of income.

crap.......so he after church should start asking the thousands of his members where they got the money or tithe from? or you do expect a ritualist to say yes sir am a ritualist undecided bro this is 2018 you'd cant go far if you'd isn't sensible
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by samijay8(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
danieljoel759:
All those troubling the nation, not allowing peace to reign in the country...i think the end for them is near

see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtUV7kPSfTc

Maybe he simply forgot he spends part of those people's money in tithe
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Ericsunday619: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
kingthreat:

Or so untill they use your head for peppersoup n awhenn you go oppose ritual killers abi.
atheist are above ritualist angry grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Ardeyemite(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2018
vchykp:
watch it bro, dont risk your life for cheap likes..

are you threatening him now
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Ardeyemite(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
lonelydora:

Many have died. Many may not die physical death but will have their lives to regret.

Why do you hate Pa Oyedepo?

do you sense any hate text in his honest comment?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
1Sharon:

Jebus must be proud

Your retardation is beyond recuperation. You are a lost case
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by vchykp(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ardeyemite:

are you threatening him now
nah.. he is threatening himself, Oyedepo never made himself a man of God.. so he should keep talking against a man of God.. karmar tho
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by vchykp(m): 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Our enemy is not flesh and blood. They are just a tool in the hands of the Devil our real enemy.

Unfortunately, the Devil and his demons don't die they can only be cast out and be kept out, until the time when God will finally bound them forever.
Let's know our enemy.

Have you seen d devil before?
Have you seen God before?..

we cant see them but they work thru human, any agent of the devil automatically turns enemy, un-repentant soul should not exist among human.. bro, dont make me feel you are a ritualist because all ritialists deserve death
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by lonelydora: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ardeyemite:

do you sense any hate text in his honest comment?

Not about this particular comment, but he is always attacking Pa Oyedepo
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
vchykp:

Have you seen d devil before?
Have you seen God before?..

we cant see them but they work thru human, any agent of the devil automatically turns enemy, un-repentant soul should not exist among human.. bro, dont make me feel you are a ritualist because all ritialists deserve death

It is true that we all deserve death for the wages of sin is death and we all were once sinners, before we found grace or rather grace found us.
Why not stand in the gap for the souls that have not yet open the door for the Grace of God to come in?

Must everything be die by fire? Those poor souls are a slave to the blood sucking demons driving them unto destruction.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
realmindz:

poverty is a bastard. You are so poor that you equate poverty to good health. May wealth smile on you so you won't die broke
Hmmm. How I wish you ever knew or met me. Maybe you'd have had a change of opinion or perception about me. SMH.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by orisa37: 12:47am On Feb 18, 2018
O Yes. May Bokoharams, Fulani Herdsmen and other killers' ways and themselves perish in The Mighty Name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by vchykp(m): 4:44am On Feb 18, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

It is true that we all deserve death for the wages of sin is death and we all were once sinners, before we found grace or rather grace found us.
Why not stand in the gap for the souls that have not yet open the door for the Grace of God to come in?

Must everything be die by fire? Those poor souls are a slave to the blood sucking demons driving them unto destruction.

Of a truth, you have a point, but sometimes someone needs to die for your breakthrough, i take that prayer point.. you have to understand, thier r un-repentant souls that deserve death.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Haric(m): 5:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
Fortune02:

May God forgive you
forgive you also, brainwashed soul. i can see yhu've been brainwashed to the extent that yhu now see a fellow man as GOD. think twice grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by Seun(m): 11:45am On Feb 19, 2018
majekdom2:
if it’s not working, will people be doing it?
Yes. As long as people think it works, because of stories they've been told and movies they've watched, they will continue to do it.
Those who have tried it and been failed by it can't go about telling people, "we ritually murdered someone but it didn't work".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by awesomeJ(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Seun:

Yes. As long as people think it works, because of stories they've been told and movies they've watched, they will continue to do it.
Those who have tried it and been failed by it can't go about telling people, "we ritually murdered someone but it didn't work".
Dear Seun, I am sorry to say, but I think your assertion is very wrong? People don't keep doing something just because they think it works, if they keep doing it, it's surely cos it works, if it stops working, you see people ditch it.

While MMM lasted, why did people keep putting money into it, surely cos it paid. And why did they stop putting money into it. Surely cos it stopped paying.

Or those who take drugs, why do you think they keep asking for some particular drugs? surely cos everytime they've taken it, it has worked.

So don't be uninformed Bro Seun, the metaphysical exists for sure.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by awesomeJ(m): 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
Seun:
Do people really think his curses, which are at odds with the teachings of Jesus in the gospels about blessing your enemies, are effective?

He has decreed death on so many groups of bad people; how many of them have actually died, though? (this is a honest question)
You know I mentioned this. There are principles guiding making a confession or a decree as a Christian. When you do such, there are supernatural forces that get set in motion to work out the manifestation of your utterance. But those forces are yet subject to God's permission before they can set out to work.

So when you make a decree, you have to be certain that God has permitted for you to make that decree at such point in time. Then you need to have the faith that your decree is already established at that instant.

If I made a decree that ....... will happen to Seun by ....., if God knowing more about the future than I do, already sees Seun as a Pastor by.... Then it's obvious, he won't permit for such a decree from me to get established.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Prays For The Death Of Ritual Killers In Nigeria by elshanAutos: 12:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Seun:

Absolutely none!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous / Sex: A Trusted Tool In The Hands Of The Devil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.