Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion (836 Views)

Ageless Beauty With Big Backside, Actress Omotola Ekeinde Shares Sexy Photos / Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by mexxmoney: 8:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Actress Omotola Ekeinde has told Nigerian youths to wake up and free themselves from mental slavery. The mother-of-four, who recently celebrated her 40th birthday, took a trip to Badagry as part of the events to mark her birthday.

During her passionate speech at an event, she mentioned controversial OAP Daddy Freeze who is known to speak against pastors who commercialize religion by taking advantage of their followers’ ignorance.

While there with some young people, they were made aware of the history of Nigeria and how Nigerians were sold into slavery. After the history lessons, the actress called on young people to free themselves from the modern form of slavery which she says is mental.

Omotola Ekeinde said:

“Stop getting angry with the Freezes of this world. They are not your problem, they are trying to help you.

It might be wrong what he’s saying, you may not agree with what he’s saying, but you must agree with the spirit of which he is saying it. You need to wake up. You need to wake up Black people.

She added:

“You have to wake up and stop being trivial. And stop talking about whether I like this person, or I don’t like how he’s delivering it, or I don’t like his face.”

She went on to admonish young people who spend all their time on social media doing nothing productive.

“Young people wake up, don’t be on social media buying data to be insulting celebrities. Or to be following celebrities and knowing what they wore last night, that’s not your business,” she said.

“How many of these big labels anywhere are owned by Africans or Black people? Tomorrow you’re wearing Ferragamo, next tomorrow you’re wearing Gucci or you’re using your Facebook or Instagram or whatever. They’re all made by who?” the actress asked and her audience replied, “Whites.”

https://www.informationng.com/2018/02/need-wake-black-people-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-defends-daddy-freezes-teachings-says-hes-trying-help-africans.html

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by edmaraja: 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2018
Omotola should just sharrap and sit down if she doesn't have anything important to say
Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by timwudz(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
Their problem...

next!!!
Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by NwaAmaikpe: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
shocked

"Stop getting angry with the Freezes of this world. They are not your problem, they are trying to help you.

It might be wrong what he’s saying, you may not agree with what he’s saying, but you must agree with the spirit of which he is saying it. You need to wake up. You need to wake up Black people.

“You have to wake up and stop being trivial. And stop talking about whether I like this person, or I don’t like how he’s delivering it, or I don’t like his face"

Very relatable.

The uncoloured truth said in the plainest of form hurts more than a dab of iodine and salt on a fresh sore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by Otutu1(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
She has said it all

Wake up black people!
Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by Masama: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
Freeze is trying to help us? The confused dude should help himself first before thinking of helping us because its clear he has lost it
Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by dizon: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
Being a celebrity doesn't make you wiser or smarter than others. She should keep her preaching to herself
Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by dizon: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"Stop getting angry with the Freezes of this world. They are not your problem, they are trying to help you.

“You have to wake up and stop being trivial. And stop talking about whether I like this person, or I don’t like how he’s delivering it, or I don’t like his face"

Very relatable.

The uncoloured truth said in the plainest of form hurts more than a dab of iodine and salt on a fresh sore.
Oga welcome back o

1 Like

Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by Haggui: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by Himmler: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2018
I agree with everything she said apart from that daddy freeze part
Re: Actress Omotola Ekeinde Supports Daddy Freeze Teachings With Passion by elgramz: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
Omosexy u don dey cross your boundary o, no let Naija social media warriors put Nigeria 58 years frustration on top your 40yrs body o

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Couldn't Hold Back Tears Her In Hometown At Her Father's Funeral(v / Thank God We Didn’t Divorce Every Time We Thought Of It - IK Ogbonna’s Wife / Kiss Daniel And 20K Retweets Twitter User, Danielswags In Recording Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.