Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,637 members, 7,782,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:49 AM

Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. (28105 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic / My realistic Drawing Of A Dog In A Wooden Cocacola Crate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by fecta: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2018
V
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Johnbosco77(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tiri gbosaa for u op.... someone help me wit that Patrice evra's meme.

1 Like

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by meezynetwork(m): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
Make sense
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by buffalowings4: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2018
Can it be learned
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by gentle081(m): 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
2poundz:
Step by step drawing.
@lalasticlala
I want a job like this
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by leofab(f): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2018
Nice one
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by readwone(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
u try..
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
alphamodel1:
Nice piece, what painting medium is this?
pastel pencils
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
Very good but no where near "hyper-realistic".
ok, show me "Hyper-realistic" drawing please
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by alphamodel1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2018
2poundz:
pastel pencils
O okay
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
2poundz:
ok, show me "Hyper-realistic" drawing please
you can look at her real photos or even post them here then take up a dictionary and check out what "hyper-realistic" is.

If you can't find the answer then no one can help you.

Once again, very good artwork but not hyper-realistic.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by sexdoll: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
So. What next?
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
you can look at her real photos or even post them here then take up a dictionary and check out what "hyper-realistic" is.

If you can't find the answer then no one can help you.

Once again, very good artwork but not hyper-realistic.
Nawa oo! alright thank you, I appreciate.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Jethrolite(m): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
2poundz:
Step by step drawing.
@lalasticlala
What media did you use, I know there's water/poster colour and pastel mainly.

You really can't get realism with pastel unless you do a lot of detailing with ink/water/poster colour. Oil paint is king with realism.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by PETUK(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Even in drawing she no still get breast
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by 2poundz(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
Jethrolite:
What media did you use, I know there's water/poster colour and pastel mainly.

You really can't get realism with pastel unless you do a lot of detailing with ink/water/poster colour. Oil paint is king with realism.
i used faber-castell pastel pencils. U can get realism with it if you have the skills and patience.

1 Like

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by uwalakathankgod(m): 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2018
her nose position wasn't perfect
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by TechGod(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
You're a bastard, who told you drawing is in the past, people are using it to make millions all over the world, you're here talking nonsense. Dummy , empty brain , in fact you're completely useless
awoo47:
Useless talent angry
What is d use when i hv a 41megapixel phone cool

Africans living in d past undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by CYFER(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
Mehnnnn...U're goooood
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by pennywys(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
awoo47:
Useless talent angry

dummy people like you probably don't have a single talent, nothing to exhibit in the society.

Appreciate someone, it wont harm you

2 Likes

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by iphyjones(f): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Beautiful n luvly.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Kylekent59: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
My six years old nephew dey ask him papa if him try grin?

My boy na 2/10 I give you!

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by chiroyale(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2018
Talent on 100 ... First pic "no makeup"
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Kylekent59: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2018
chiroyale:
Talent on 100 ... First pic "no makeup"

What of my nephew's own?

How many %
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by EazyMoh(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2018
Wow That's amazing OP. Kudos. Am not really good at portraits.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by IKON360(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
WrathOfHadez:
Very good but no where near "hyper-realistic".
I look forward to seeing your own "hyper-realistic" drawing
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by IKON360(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
awoo47:
Useless talent angry What is d use when i hv a 41megapixel phone cool
aren't you baffled by your stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Nedfed(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Dija must see this
But wait oooooo
Is D'ja has beautiful/fat as dis?
No be dat fulani babe with small boobs
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by seunmohmoh(f): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2018
awoo47:
Useless talent angry

Hey!! You are changing our topic just talk say uno get money for better phone.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Platony(m): 12:06am On Feb 17, 2018
For me.....dija no fat lyk dis o.
Re: Hyper-realistic Drawing Of Aphro Dija By Me. by Jethrolite(m): 12:12am On Feb 17, 2018
2poundz:
i used faber-castell pastel pencils. U can get realism with it if you have the skills and patience.
OK, if you say so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Albert Einstein On A Newspaper / A Nairalanders Drawing Of Hushpuppi - Nevetsibot / A Nairalander Shows Off His Artwork (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.